Navya

Anant Ki Navya

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so everyone has now seen yesterday's epi where Navya sneaks out of the girls room and goes to meet Anant in the boys room.😲 I must say that was a bold move made by our Navya. I'm sure none of us expected that to happen atleast not coming from Navya.  But none-the-less it happned so I think that now we can see love can do wonders and make you do crazy thingsπŸ˜•...as clearly done so by Navya. So I now think that Navya is slowly transitioning from being "Papa ki Navya" to "Anant ki Navya".
What do you guys think?πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey reema, my first post to you πŸ˜Š
yup...you're right, that was something very bold for Navya to do..especially being the kid of girl she is i was totally not expecting that from her...but i guess it's all part of the big change she's undergoing πŸ˜Š and definately - she is slowly but surely becoming 'Anant ki Navya' which can be seen now through her actions as well as her intentions πŸ˜‰
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Anant ki Navya beats Papa ki navya anyday! πŸ˜‰

She's faster, bold, stands up for herself, and is madly in love!❀️
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah, i was also surprised at wht she did today, but like you guys, i thnk tht she is changing and ths is because of anant, 😳 love makes you do crazy thngs! anyway, i cnt wait to wtch tommorows epi, did you see anants smile when he told her he knws it was her who came into the boys room? soo cute! πŸ˜³i cnt wait!πŸ˜ƒ
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think both anant and navya are changing dramatically.  but i feel navya is more aware of what her feelings mean.  anant seems to just be going with things for now with no though to the consequences, and no thought to his own ability to stand by navya in front of his parents.
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even i was very surprised./..
LOVE CAN MAKE US DO EVERYTHING...
we have seen in navya that if she has anything to do for friends...she actually first hesitates..
when its for anant...
she doesnt thinks of anything..
she went for anants sister engagement..and everthing..
it all shows that LOVE CAN  MAKE US DO ANYTHING...
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anant ki Navya..😍but thatz tooo far to achieve...
Edited by anamika_0 - 12 years ago