Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

DOTW[20/05]:KMH2-The Saga Of Love - Page 2

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
1. What are your thoughts about the story ?
 I've loved it!! This is the first serial I've watched from the start and will watch to the finish. It is one serial that I never lost interest in and hate to see come to an end

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's. ?
 Definately! Arjun and Arohi have shown what true love is. Its been a treat to watch how they fell in love, came to understand each other so well and are willing to do anything for each other

3. How differently would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite
I would probably rewrite the part where Arohi mistrusted Arjun, always thought the worst of him. It took her a long time to realize her love.

4. Who touched you most Arjun or Arohi or both? Why?
Both! Their love for each other has been portrayed beautifully. I love the way Arjun goes out of his way to make Arohi happy and I've admired the way Arohi stood up for Arjun against her family. They've truly been each other's rock throughout this current storyline. Its been touching to watch!

5. What kind of Justice should Arjun from RPS and Ahluwalias for playing with his life?
While I think Arjun deserves much more than an apology from both RPS and the Ahuwalias, I think that is all that will be shown. For Arjun it will be enough, all he wants is to be with his love - Arohi  

6.  Other than Arjuhi who else did you like in KMH2?

Romit, Shefali, Simi, Sanchit, Billu and Lovedeep. They've been awesome!! I really love the way cupid 5 have stood by Arohi and Arjun, they've shown they are true friends who are there for you through thick and thin. Then there is Lovedeep who has fought for what she believes in and is one of Arjuhi's biggest supporters.

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing.
I am going to miss this show a lot! I don't think I have ever become addicted to a show like I have with KMH2, when I am not at home I keep updated with my phone because I am that anxious to find out what happened in the next episde. The show, the cast, the crew have been awesome! My only complaint is that there was no title video for KMH2 and the title song was not used as much as it should've.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saams thumbnail

Great topic yaar...I'm all tears thinking about the end.

1. What are your thoughts about the story ?
KMH had been like food and water to me.Its the first show that I had sticked on right from the start till the end(well,1 more week to go😭).

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's. ?
 Ofcourse,Arjuhi have really proved they are soulmates.I really look to them for the definition of a perfect couple.

3. How differently would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite
I dont want to change anything,it has all happened in a beautiful way.Even if there was a problem,Arjuhi made me look beyond the probs.

4. Who touched you most Arjun or Arohi or both? Why?
I'm not sure about this one but mostly Arjun bcoz for all that he had gone thru',he didnt had a family like Arohi had.Well, Dadi,Rashi and Romit were always there.Still...

5. What kind of Justice should Arjun from RPS and Ahluwalias for playing with his life?
I think they should beg pardon by falling on his feet.

6.  Other than Arjuhi who else did you like in KMH2?
DJ,Daddu,Dadi,Shefali,Raj,Bua

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing.

This show had the best cast,all were fabulous.
The title track was not used often,I'm a deewana of the title track.
My eyes are stinging with tears,this show has been so close to my heart.
Love you Arjuhi..Love you KMH.
Ab lafzon mein kehna mushkil hoga ki kitni mohabbat hai.!!

Edited by Saams - 12 years ago
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res...

Great post Kavya👏

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
res

awesome DOTW kavs
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserving..😳Will Edit soon...Great Discussio Topic..😃
kavyasam thumbnail
edited my  spot on page 1. hey guys  all of you who reserved  please  edit na ,   it will be up only till this friday I guess.
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1) .About the story?👍🏼❤️

I never like such shows because of to many episodes i could start watching and after don't care if i missed one or whatever episode but there was something in this one that just keeps on pulling me towards it. And believe me because i don't understand much Hindi ( me just French and retrying English) 😆
I just can't imagine 7 months run so quickly. I enjoyed that not so common love story between those 2, one on the bad side and one  on good side of the law and how it turns out to be an intense passionate love story...(oh gosh I'm so touched writing that) It had all, drama as well as fun, sometimes low sometimes high. And do not forget the title song! FABULOUS!!  Just one you will never forget !!!.

2).Arjuhi soul mates?

Yeah definitely! They were born to be together like twins connected to each other by their feelings they can't even stay away from each other if that is not soul mates then what is it?

3).
The story was great it turns out good for me I wanted to see them fight together against the world for their love and that was it.
I didn't like the fact arohi did burn his precious memories left by his mom and i wanted to see Arjun more mad at her even though he still loves her.

4).Arjun or Arohi who touches you the most?

Without thinking it has to be Arjun❤️☺️ there is something in him that makes him irresistible he could be the bad boy, the jealous, the angry and the lover;  You just have to love him.!!

5).RPS should be send to jail for all what he has done so far and don't want arjun to feel sorry for him in any case and as for the ahluwas😡 l want them to pay no sorry let them beg.

6). Raashi, daadi, Raj, Shefali, Billu,and Romit😉

7). I just wanted to thank Karan and Kritika 👏❤️⭐️for their amazing performance and really, really hoping to see them very, very soon!!
I wish both all the best in everything.

I don't think i will watch or will be able to follow  any other shows the only shows i've watch so far was KMH1 and KMH2 they will remain dearly to my heart!!!

@kavya good post!!
@to all thanks for sharing !! we are all 😭 but you know what guys i'm very happy today to share all this with you all without being  ridiculous because we share that same feeling, that same love for one of best : Kitani Mohabbat Hai!!🤗

( sorry for the mistakes,as you know)

Andrea

Edited by SHAHAD971 - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
edited my spot on p1. 😊