Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

DOTW[20/05]:KMH2-The Saga Of Love

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Discussion Of The Week

Dear Mohabbatians , here is the discussion for  this week ,  the week when KMH2 is going to end its journey 😭, the week when the Love Saga will reach its last phase,  the story that will stay close to our hearts , the story of Arjun and Arohi and their world of Mohabbat.  Since it is ending I have more than few questions,  u can discuss all or   any of  them 😳.

1. What are your thoughts about the story ?

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's. ?

3. How differently would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite

4. Who touched you most Arjun or Arohi or both? Why?

5. What kind of Justice should Arjun from RPS and Ahluwalias for playing with his life?

6.  Other than Arjuhi who else did you like in KMH2?

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing.

Have fun discussing 😳
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Gr8 post πŸ‘

Well a story that touched me in many ways. A story in which I never got bored never did I lost interest. So for me its the bestest story.

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's. ?

Ahem ahem if anybody has dout then come to me I'll punch you and you will understand well.πŸ˜† Jokes apart I love them together and they did prove they are soulmates. Two different people but still so much love between them which binds them in an eternal relationship.They were by each other's side when they needed each other, they never left each other even in so many MU's. So for me the only jodi for which I felt so much or for the fact wrote so much πŸ˜†.

3. How differently would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite?

Well its just perfect their love story is Gr8. But me want to gayab the ullu trio totallyπŸ˜†.

For me both are same do jism ek jaan kind of. So its arjuhi who touched me the most. Well they touched me because they are well hmm ah don't know I mean no words for them they just touched me made special space in my heart.

5. What kind of Justice should Arjun from RPS and Ahluwalias for playing with his life?

inka naam kyu liya😑 but maafi ki baat hai to how abt Umar kaid ki saaza to themselvesπŸ˜†

6. Other than Arjuhi who else did you like in KMH2?

So many shefu romit dadi raj and most probably aane wala aamanpreetπŸ˜†

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing.

My feeling are so much. Me very very very sad KMH ending😭😭😭. The show was one rocking hell but can't get enough of it. Me not that greedy par Kmh ke mamle mein very much. Cast crew gr8. Will never forget this show it is the best show ever for me.

Kaise kahe hamein kitani mohabbat hai

Edited by katrina_petrova - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

First of  I see some typos in my main post , but dont want to edit it, incase  it gets unstickied.  so pls.ignore them πŸ˜›.  

It was different on TV so far this kind of story was not shown and the actors being brilliant made it more enjoyable.   A gangster , not by birth ,  not by choice , but by influence  falling for a girl who believes in fairy tales and by the end makes the guy too believe in them,  they both influenced each others lives and that changed the course of their life too.  It was amazing to watch this journey .

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's. ?

Yes, Ofcourse.   They proved to be soulmates right from their first meeting when both bump into each other just when  arohi's  daadi was talking to her about the same.   Arjun trying to protect her took a bullet not once but twice,  arohi  too tried twice to give up her life for Arjun.   They could not ever imagined or were able to stay apart from the moment they met.   Destiny moment was just a proof of already written lovestory.   They proved they were soulmates in every step they took later on.

3. How differently would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite?
I  got to see what I wanted, wanted them to face the world together and they did, hence dont want to visualise anything more.  But would love to rewrite two most important moments according to me.
one is the destiny moment where I wanted arohi to meet the man with full knowledge that he was not chiku,  she should have known before saying anything that it was not chiku and that it is indeed the man destiny had planned for her,  no matter who it turned out to be later chiku or someone else.    
Second  the  scene where arohi reads arjun's mother's letter.  She should not have burnt it, I would have loved to see her saving it later on to give it to arjun.  He deserved to read that.  

I will go ahead be biased and say  Arjun touched me more.  I simply love this guy , no explanations will suffice.  Arohi is equally adorable and was close too, it is just that Arjun touched my heart first.

RPS has to spill out the real reason as to why he ruined Arjun's life and has to redeem by quitting the illegal life, surrender to police and leave the rest to Arjun.
Ahluwalias according to me dont deserve any forgiveness from arjun, they should be shunned from his life forever, but it is hard since arohi is a part of them .  They should redeem by apologizing to arjun properly,  revealing their role in his mom's death, asking her forgiveness, reveal all that to media and face consequences for that.

6. Other than Arjuhi who else did you like in KMH2?

The genius  Rudra Pratap Singhania, who was the creator of Don Arjun Singhania, who gave his last name to arjun , who manipulated his life to no extent,  a very strong and most important character after Arjun and Arohi.
Arjun's Daadi , Raashi , Shefu and Billu. Daadi and Raashi because she always knew what arjun is made of , shefu and billu because they never left arjuhi's side when in need.

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing

Right now my feeling is only 😭πŸ₯Ί.  Why should it have to end when there still was so much potential, anyways
would like to congratulate the team for putting up a good show,  
Karan and Kritika - Brilliant
CVs, Directors,  and the rest of the technical time - Good Job,
Rest of the cast - Good Job
would have loved if they played the title track more often , such a beautiful song and not even a video was made for it.
All said and then , I did enjoy the show a lot and it was part of my daily routine to be in this forum and spam to my heart's content, for that I am grateful to the makers.
Good luck to all and best wishes for the future.
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry sorry sorry.. superb discussion topic for the last wk.. it wud have been an awesome disc. if the creatives hadnt gone on destruct mode πŸ˜­ anywayz bak to the pt.

Its a saga, a love story that will exist outside of time n space. lol that seemed very poetic.. lemme try again.. Kitani 1 showed me how to scour the boundaries of love. Kitani 2 showed how to love inside the boundaries. how two people fall in love outside the barriers of the society in which they are not allowed to be together. and then destiny throws them into a situation where they are in the right relationship under the wrong circumstances. it's how they fight out this battle against family n circumstances while living amongst them. it's about how their love fights out life's curve balls n emerges a winner.

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's. ?
they most definitely have. from hate to love, passion n romance, maturity to fears, they are perfectly matched!! they r like a picture that had been created as a two-part jigsaw puzzle by god n sent to earth to be put together by destiny.

3. How differently would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite
I will love it as it is. But if you ask me, my mind can't resist πŸ˜†
 I loved the story up until when Rashi kicks out Jignesh. Loved the Dhondz-Jay-Archi track although it was stretched more than required. Expected more on Gauri's track. Wanted to see Arjun Arohi discuss her. Wanted to know about Arjun's mom's history and see Arohi stand by him. Wanted Arjun to have something of his mom's to treasure, other than the house i mean. Wanted Arohi to stand by Arjun when RPS showed his true colors. Wanted Arjun to go to court against KSA and figure out Sudhir's part in it, all the while Arohi balancing out her relationship with Arjun and her family and Arjun in turn being the understanding hubby in that situation. Did not mind the KSA-coma track but it needed less footage, more logic n a better ending. Which you all know thanks to the endless bashing we have done in and out of ML πŸ˜† Did not like the ending to the love story at all. its incomplete which we have now completed wid ou happy ending edition.

both.πŸ€— Arjun because in short hez father-teresa πŸ˜† Arohi because shez a lighter version of mother teresa but with a more human touch.. she makes more mistakes n takes her time to grow.. the imperfection is what makes it perfect!!😍

5. What kind of Justice should Arjun get from RPS and Ahluwalias for playing with his life?
 Leave him n Arohi alone for the rest of their lives. If they can give Arjun n Arohi their genuine love n affection - well n good. As for legal justice, ideally RPS wud surrender. But I don't mind a grey story where RPS evades the law but Arjun knows the truth. But Arjun leaves him alone as his gratitude n moves on his life, while maintaining a cordial relationship with them, for they were the family that took him in. Also there are Rashi, Romit, Raj n Daddi amongst them who love Arjun truly. RPS on his part realizes Arjun's worth when he is gone. Ahluwalia's - the way the show has gone, I don't want to see them in 100 feet radius of Arjuhi, but ideally I would have wanted KSA n sudhir to clear out the raaz n Arjun n Arohi having a cordial relationship with them.

In the order of liking: RPS, Shefali, Rashi, Billu, Daddi, Raj, Romit, DJ, Sanchit, Simi. I liked the rest of the cast equally. It was a team effort and I loved the outcome. Want to add Makarand here too. he would have stood by arjun if DVs hadn't kicked him out πŸ˜†

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing.
 My overall conclusion is that it was a wonderful show that came as a unique, fresh, innovative theme that was here to be a masterpiece. It had the potential to become a memorable love story. But as we know, the end was ruined. But I will still always cherish it for it holds a very special place in my heart n life. 

For Karan:
Punji and Singhu - *faints* *wakes up, stutter for a moment, then* Amazing portrayal of Arjun Singhania - the attitude, the expressions, the body language. You've lived the character on screen and I feel like I actually know a Don named Arjun Singhania!! Hands down your talent is a treasure cove and in the words of your angels, "Born to be a Legend"

For Kritika:
Arohi in both seasons has amazed me. I admit I was smitten by Arjun first πŸ˜³ but Arohi's effect is slow n deep. The strength, character, maturity/immaturity portrayed by you is amazing. You have a natural flair for acting, very versatile and you excel in all shades. You do not mind taking risks and that quality pays off majorly. 

For Karanika:
Your chemistry rocks!! You complement each other superbly and the comic timing is in sync every second. Love you both πŸ€—

For the crew:
Thank you all for putting up a great show. I see the show as two segments. the Persis Maam phase and the PB phase. Am sorry, but all the people responsible for the last few weeks of the show, the reason for its downward curve, the following message is not for you. Thanks guyz, you guyz did a wonderful job. All the hard work paid off and was well appreciated. Through out the season, there have been some wonderful sequences that are so memorable, ki jitni baar dekho kam hai, aur unki jitni tareef karo kam hai; for instance the RTM promo, the rain sequence, the wedding, the arjuhi union in the maha episode, the midnite destiny meet and so many more.. it's not just karan n kritika portraying arjuhi. the credit goes to all the ppl behind the camera who have taken care of each n every aspect. Thank you guyz, hope to see more of your work. Good luck and god bless.
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
your questions are making me nostalgic! whoa...if i read any other post at the moment i might break down!! i'll be back when my mood is light! so..res! Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
at this movement when u r asking these questions i m above to cry😭😭😭 dont know wt is next whether kmh will be back or no but i just love the show and arjuhi 4ever. ok i will didcuss the questions with you only nly for my kmh and arjuhi..

1.the story of both kmh1 & 2 are awesome and toltlly different for other shows no one can replace kmh in my heart it taught me wt love is all about, it give me a new definition of love.

2.ya arjuhi proved that they r soulmates in both the seasons, they gave importance to love than anything else their sacrifices for each each others happiness is awesome, they just want 2 see each other happly its the true love.

3.i dont wann rewrite anything in the love story kmh is the bestand i just want to change the past of arjuhi in kmh2 its could have been still better but i think blady imagine didnt give time for b/t to complete it clearly.

4.they both touched me coz in the beginning arjun had sacrificed many things for arohi but in the ending arohi also was not left behind to prove her love this we can see frm the day arjun went to jail.

5.nothing they can just fall in the feet of arjun and ask him to forgive them.

6.shaffili the worlds fest frd, raj and romit

7. the tracks played in season 2 were completely different as almost old songs were played and i felt that the sad title track of kmh1 like ik pal ki zindagi and milke bichad jata hai should have also beeen played during some scenes. 

Edited by theresa28 - 12 years ago
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KMH is the best show ever; it has everything a person would want to see in a love story plus it has the best actors! KMH has become part of my life and will be very hard for me to see it end so soon! 😭. Never seen a show with such intensity and love, no other show will be able to replace the place KMH has in my life and heart! KMH has changed my view on love and given me my definition of what love is!

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's. ?
In both KMH1 and KMH2 arjun and arohi proved they are soul mates; made for each and a perfect jodi made in heaven! In both seasons Arjuhi have proved in many ways that they are soulmates.

KMH is more than what I would ever had visualized! Nothing I would rewrite except when arjun went to kill KSA... thought he kind of failed the test arohi gave him for their love! but still love it the way everything happened in that scene.

Both have equally touched me... their love for one another is phenomenal and they have different ways in showing and proving it!  πŸ˜ƒThey bring tears to my eyes when they cry and smiles to face when they are happy and smiling! 

They should literally beg him, but coz hes so humble and nice he will forgive before they do that!

Rajveer Chachu, Shefali, Dadi, Rashi, Lovedeep Bua and Cutie Pie Raj πŸ˜ƒ

Want a nice title track video like KMH1 showing their intense love for one another, KMH2 could have maybe used less of old filmi songs and more KMH tracks like KMH1. Other than that nothing... but don't end it 😭! Going to miss watching them on tv but glad they are on fb and can interact with them there! Want to thank the crew and cast as they have done a great job, and without them KMH may not have been KMH love them πŸ‘!
Their love for one another has shown me what love is and has contemplated the thought of whether this sort of love exists in real life or not, but I hope I find this love and experience it for myself! I never believed in love and now I do... plus all love songs remind me of them and their love!!! They have changed my perspective on everything! Lots of love to karan and kritika for portraying Arjun and Arohi so beautifully and with their heart and soul also to the whole KMH crew and cast! ❀️
Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res.
Another super post kavya.

will edit once i see the ending.cos without that this will be incomplete.

but this show is genuine i see more reality than acting.the chemistry & the depth of emotions performed by theese actors touch my heart which only reality brings.  the rest i will edit later.

will do kavya.thanks for informing.will edit on tuesday.
Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
@imtiaz - thx.  but  next friday se pehle edit karo,  this topic is open only for a week.
-sia- thumbnail
I can't just believe that this is gonna be the last week of KMH!!! Going down the lane I realise how muh I love KMH!!! Well before I start off with the senti stuff, I'll move on to the Q's!!  

Just one word - 'unique'. Though there might be tiny bloopers now & then & sometimes there's no logic/continuity, overall KMH1 & 2 has always been different and has maintained it through out. The story went through all the phases - low/high, had a mixture of everything. Most of the relationships were shown brilliantly, the feelings were expressed in the right way n most of all all the actors gave a wonderful performance - a performance so well done that we could actually love/hate them. To be rightly said, it is they who brought life to the characters n made us love the story!! So no qualms abt it!! With KK on the deck, the story was picturised amazingly and I loved it to the core. N most the important thing of all was the way the story described LOVE!! For me it entirely gave a new dimension to it as I was too naive abt it. Now I proudly say, all I know abt Love is all what I've learned from KMH. The feeling of being in love, torn apart from your love, the emotions & feelings the person goes through when he's in love was just brilliantly described. It gave a lot of poignance to the word ' LOVE'.

2. Do you think Arjun and Arohi proved that they are soulmates in this amazing journey of their's?
Absolutely YES!! Arjun n Arohi are truly soul mates. They say na ' Do jism, Ek Jaan'- that's what Arjuhi are. Their journey together has been potryed very well infact that I wish I could experience one such. The thing is they grew together in love n that's important of all. Only happiness/saddness would not have given a meaning to the journey. One needs to experience both the qualities of life in order to later appreciate it. Arjuhi's journey has been amaing because of this. Though in the beginning I used to feel that Aru's love  used to be a bit less compared to Arjun, she proved me entirely wrong after Arjun landed in jail. It was then I realised that they both loved one another unconditionally. Their's is a true love n a rare one to find too that makes me always wonder whether true love exists. But as of now I'm happy just seeing Arjuhi n believing in their love. Period.

3. How differently u would have visualised their lovestory? what part would you like to rewrite? 
I visualise a lot of things. I mean sometimes I go ahead of the story. I just think what would have happened otherwise. And anyways if I ever imagine anything abt Arjuhu, it wud just be a perfect romantic. cute scene. I seriously dont want them to be seperated atleast in my imagination. I always imagine them as the happy couple with cute li'l fights and lots n lots of love. And oh yes I always dream abt Aman-Preet. One thing I wud definitely love to see in KMH further is Arjuhi's kids n they taking care of those cute angels. The girl being daddy's li'l girl n the boy being momma's li'l boy!! Awww how I wish to see that. 
I don't wanna change any part of KMH coz the moment I'll change it, it might lose it's uniqueness which I surely dont want to. KMH has always been the best so no rewriting thing but yeah I wud definitely like to add in a few more romantic scenes apart from the normal hand-clasping and tit-bit romance they show(they've shown it a lot but I here what I mean is it could be more intense, more passionate unless they say there's restriction to it!!) and the above Aman-Preet wala scene

As a girl, obviously I'm more attracted to Arjun and I always think from his POV!! It's like I'm more attached to him than Aru. For instance when Arjun cries or is sad, I too feel low n tears well up in my eyes(My bro jus thinks this is crazy..he's like this is jus a show n u have tears..when I'm hurt not even one single drop of tear in your eyes. LOL!!)and when Arjun cracks up a joke I'm all smiles. This is not the same with Aru coz sometimes I tend to find mistakes in her which I'll never do with Arjun. But overall, both of them have touched me. Moreover it's their love that has captured my heart. Love that I've never heard or seen of. Arjun and Arohi are those from whom I wud love to learn a lot. Be it Arohi's respect/love for her family, Arjun's love for his dad though he knows he's never ever been loved, Arjun's capability to understand Aru, Arjuhi's trust in one another are some of the few things that I wud love to inculcate. N those are the ones that's touched me the most. 

RPS and ahluwalias have been very, very selfish n ignorant. RPS just used Ajun n never treated him as a son. N Ahluwalis, the less I speak abt them the better. Apni khud ki parivaar ki beti se tho itna pyar karte hain aur usse dur hokar itna darad hota hai, lekin yeh nahi jaante ki ek bete ko apni maan si cheenkaar hamesha ke liye use anaath banakar, use kitna dard hua hoga. But as they are not a single word of apology or not a feeling of remorse. Just because they wanted to save their father, they made Arjun's mom a bait. How selgish n inhumane is that?? Even if they beg Arjun both the Ahluwalias n RPS, I don't think their mistakes can be so easily forgotten though here Arjun wud defnitely be the big-hearted person n wud forgive them all. But what I really want them to do his feel so ashamed that unhe khud se nafrat honi chahiye ki unhone aisa kyun kiya!!  

6.  Other than Arjuhi who else did you like in KMH2?
I love cute li'l Raj. If destiny played the major cupid, Raj was the minor cupid. Apart from Raj, I liked Rashi n her bond with Arjun, Arjun's Dadi who always loved n supported him, Rajveer for always trying out such plans that always backfire on him n lately I love Lovedeep. She's one true-hearted woman. I loved her dial - ' Agar practical hona dil ki baatho ko na maanu, tho mein rab se prathana karti hoon ki mein hamesha impractical hi rahoon' Though this is not the exact one, the meaning's the same n I loved it.  N most of all I love Shefali, Romit n Sanchit. They are a bunch of true great friends.

7. Your own feelings here, it could be anything for the show, about the show , cast and crew, bg score, technical aspects, title track... anything you feel like sharing.
I felt nostalgic when I read this last Q. Reminds me once again that KMH's gonna end!!! :'( I first got hooked to KMH seeing the chemistry ofd Arjuhi/KK. But moreover what that pulled me towards it like a magnet was the title track as well as the Ik Pal ki song!! Gosh..how much I love it. The bg tunes used in KMH1 were fantastic. KMH2 less original scores n most of the tunes were from movies. But KMH1 had amazing sound tracks that which I can never get tired of. The cast of KMH has been amazing n each single person has done justice to his role. The show will always remain special to me coz it's the one that has taught me what true love is. I dont think all this cud have been possible with proper techinicians n without the help of the crew members. So I'm really grateful to each n every person who's associated with KMH n I sincerely thank KK for potraying their characters so well that they've become a role model for me and there each gesture tends to be a poignant one. For me KMH will always remain eternal n the memories attached to it are the ones I'll always treasure. Each moment I spent with KMH will be cherished. My addiction to KMH is such that as day dawns, I wake up with the happiness that I wud get to se Arjuhi  and as night sets in, I happily drift to sleep with Arjuhi moments. Moreover KMH has changed my perpective on love n life n that's made a HUGE difference to me.It might be craziness, it might be stupidity(that's what my frnds call my admiration to KMH as!!) but I love the feeling of it. I'm proud to say ' KMH u've changed me and u'll continue to and make me a better person' and I have no regrets in saying so. They infleunce me and I'm way too happy with it. No qualms at all. All I just wanna say is Love u KMH, Love u Arjuhi, Love u Karnika  β€οΈβ€οΈ 

And before I end, I wud like to share this piece of writing by me on KMH.(It's already on FB but thought lemme share it here as well!!)

It's about Love,
It's about Passion,
It's about Faith,
It's a saga never unfolded before,
It's an epic of true love narrated like never before,
It's just not an ordinary story of an ordinary couple,
It's a world beyond imagination...a tale etched in our hearts n minds forever!!
Kitni Mohabbat Hai
Ek Dil Ke Liye Duniya, Ek Pal Ke Liye Zindagi, Bas Itni Mohabbat Hai.

Edited by -sia- - 12 years ago