Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
lovely VMs, kanky! i love the colouring in both of 'em - second one a bit more, though. 

in the first vm, did SV render it wrong?, or was it intended to be that slow? it matched the slow pace of the song and created a wonderful effect, on the whole.  Embarrassedabout the second one, the scenes are too slow. see, you've got a BRILLIANT song, with lots of tunes and flashes. try using different scenes, it will look amazinger. right now, it's fab; i love the smooth colouring!<3 

you're improving day by day! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Firecrackermachinery.Mixes| (Page 5)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itstheclimb

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

epiphany.

cutiepie12

Goldie

cutiepie12

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
both were cute..loved da music

epiphany.

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
K! Hug Well, school has officially ended for me. =)

I love the song choices more the videos itself. Stand by Me sounds a lot to One Last Kiss in Bye Bye Birdie, the beat is awfully familiar. Search it on Youtube sometime.

Coming to the Secret of Daydreaming, it was pleasant, regardless on the quality. The blending of the background into the video you did sort of reminded of the video I made and pmed you recently. Instrumental music can speak a lot of words, which is why I like them so much. So, I liked it.  

epiphany.

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Beautiful vms Kanky Hug I lovedd the first onee .. it was soo dreamy and I love the scene selection .. the 2nd one had nicee coloring .. and it was better quality then the first but still I loved bothEmbarrassed 

Hmm keep exploring around with Vegas .. you can do many things with just one frame aswelWink

epiphany.

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
The secret of daydreaming

I loved how you are already experimenting, although I suppose this whole venture like all adventures and even misadventures are in fact experiments. Here the use of just the tones and ambiance of a piece of music to play along to.  Big smile

I really liked how the opening scene flowed to the music, especially @0:06 as her dupatta moves over his face. Nicely done! Clap

I loved, JUST LOVED, how those subtle variations of the strings of this piece bring out those nuances of those first realizations of their growing closeness, ease in that proximity, from @0:11 to 0:16.  Just beautiful! StarStarStar

I liked that moment @0:28 as those strings come, and the camera zooms in on them both. Nicely timed and edited! Clap

Again the music just adds in a subtle yet significant way to those barely perceptible almost micro expressions upon their faces, as we feel those tremendous shocks of souls moving for the barn scene and the dance scene.  Lovely! Clap

I liked that moment @0:01 to 1:07, for that moment was special.  It reminds me of a youthful folly wherein upon a bus journey I fell asleep and as I woke with my eyes towards the window, I heard, my crush sitting next to me.  My heart aquiver I could hardly breathe like Nupur, THEN I felt his foot pushing against mine. My breathe almost quit upon me. Those 30 seconds of sublime bliss, as I held onto my heart and pushed back against his, then again his return push. I thought this must be a dream AND almost pinched myself BUT instead turned to find that although he was indeed sitting next to me, my friend was upon his lap and it was her foot I was pushing back and forth. EmbarrassedLOL My point is that if from the mere thought of it being him brought forth those pulses of sensation within me, I can only wonder at how Nupur felt, YOUR music choice echoing all those rousing feelings that I once felt, what feels like an era ago. Thanks for reminding me. Embarrassed

My favourite part of your vm, as is probably the same for most who watch, that part from 1:12 to 1:24, just wonderfully timed.  StarStarStar

The repeat scene at the end, and that end title just binding the whole together, maybe hinting that the secret of daydreaming is to do it not only of another, NOT losing moments gifted to yourself BUT losing yourself in moments, BUT ALSO with another where you BOTH lose yourself to a moment. StarStarStarWith love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 04 June 2011 at 1:17pm

epiphany.

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Stand by me

I love that opening scene, that cheeky yet forthright tone of Mayank's echoed in the base string of the song! Wonderful! ClapStarStarStarBig smile

That moment @0:20, when the night has come...Mayank's takliya! LOL Cute!

Wonderful use of and the moon is the only light we will see @0:24 for that blackout moment as Mayank's soul is illuminated for Nupur to witness! That moment @0:35, as Nupur looks up, no I won't be afraid, not at the situation, his reaction NOR any reaction from here on in, for she is finally understanding him, and we only fear that which we do not understand.  Lovely! Big smileStarStarStar

Kankshita, really cute vm.  With much love SabahEmbarrassed

epiphany.

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top