VideoMix

|Firecrackermachinery.Mixes|

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello fellas! 

I'm Kankshita, for those who dunno me. I am precisely two days old in the video-mixing business but I've essayed enough to get into the whole scenario. 32 bit, 64 bit, software confusion and sickening Movie Maker, yap yap. πŸ˜³ But the fact that I have always found video-mixing fascinating is why I essentially got here, and I enjoy it. 

For acknowledgements, I'd like to mention that I am extremely grateful to Natasha (natashu) and Akanksha (_Akanksha_) for, they've been bugged by me enough but always managed to cater my queries. Jhanvi and Pari for helping me with some software issues. Um, and I know a few avid VMers - Qurrat, Akanksha, Natasha and Sanam, uh - ladies, your works have been inspiring to me, throughout and You-Know-Who who taught me a basic criterion of video-mixing, it should always tell a story. Um, I like it, A. Sabah, you continue to be hell of a VMer, heart-full, your VM is indeed my favorite! 

Index
                  Batch One 

Samrat and Gunjan: Mar Jaawaan 
Mayank and Nupur: I Am Yours 

Batch Two 

Mayank and Nupur: The Secret of Daydreaming

Mayank and Nupur: Stand By Me
Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Batch#1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_2wK9gPI9g[/YOUTUBE]

Um, this is supposed to be my first. It took five hours to upload and the next one, ten minutes. Format and quality issues, I am pretty naive! πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VFo4VSVOBM[/YOUTUBE]

I likey, personally! A, how do you find it? 

Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kanks, congratulations for your own gallery. <3 you totally deserve it, girl. you're so much better than what i was, trust me. πŸ˜† i'm always happy to help - i know i might take awfully long to reply, but - i'm glad that i helped to uncover a talented- VMer-in-making. ;D

the sajan and the mayur one - both were awesome. <3 do you take requests? i request a LOT; i'm evil like that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ try choosing different scenes and maybe a fast motion blur if u want it fast in the mayur one? πŸ˜³ i'll give you some colouring & texture links on ym, 'kay? (:

keep makin more. :D
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res 😳

-edited-

Congrats Kanks on your new VM gallery πŸ‘ Im glad that you finally got everything figured out with WMM (thats what you're using right?) Both vms turned out great especially for someone who's made them for the first time😳 I personally felt that the SaJan one turned out better .. hmm you should try more scenes in the MayUr onee you made .. and I lovee the song selectionsπŸ˜› Great work! Thank you for the PM and yes .. Vidding is quite fascinating and once you continue to make more, you get to a point where you can't stopπŸ˜† 
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 12 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new beginning :) I liked ur choice of songs! and Liked ur first attempt as well .Just a suggestion with the video, I can see flashes between scenes, it would be preferable if the movement from one scene to the next is seemless :D just keep tht in mind ;) u'll do gr8!! :)
Looking fwd to more mixes

reserved

EDITED.
First to begin with you in true sense don't look like a beginner, both vms are beautiful.
Sajan one is beautiful, especially the song, i always found that the song suited MS alot. The songs lyrics point towards a self scarafication for her love..and in the vm you have portrayed that perfectly.

Mayank and Nupur MY FAVORITE out of the two vms, two reasons, well first is obvious MN, other the song...i love that song...another song i admire alot. And how you fitted the song with that dance, it was flawless...flowed so swiftly ...throughtout the dance. I don't think i blink for atleast 25 seconds!|πŸ˜†

So kudos to you for both of the vms, they are magnificant...and i have to agree with Divya on the suggestion that the clips should flow smoothly into the next..unless you intended to do that. Otherwise splendid vms, both.you have outdone yourself.

Sanam. Thanks for the pm.
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
K! πŸ€—

Congrats on the new vm gallery. I am like you, not too good. I love the Sajan one immensely, as it did have a story to it. It was really sweet. When I began to listen to the Mayur one, I was thinking, "This is I'm Yours!" But yeah, anyways, loved it a lot. Continue working at it. 
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats kanky. :]

And are you really a beginner.? merely two days old.?

Anyway, i saw the Smarat-Gunjan one. It's lovely. Will catch up with the MaYur VM pretty soon.

Updt soon. :] (You have three things to update now. Your short story, avatar and signature shop and of course, this VM shop)

PS: why dun you use Sony Vegas. It's far better than WMM. It's just a suggestion, though.

Thanks for the PM.

-Radz

ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Did I tell you how much loved the ending of the first one when you showed it to me?? I assume, I didn't. But, the ending was lovely. I know, there's nothing much special about it, but I like it, simple as it is. 

About the second one, I love that song. I like the scene you've chosen and the thing there is, you've not mixed up a plenty of moments... and sometimes it looks like a mess, really. But, the way you portrayed it, is very well done. You've nailed it, dude! Naw, I don't think you've gotten what I meant to say, but know that, I really like it and umm, this one would be my favorite! Because, I like it for oblivious reasons... but I'd really like it watch and re-watch it. It's awesome. 

I do hope for regular and huge updates! and I hope, you'll keep my hopes up! :D

ps: You don't rock and I don't want to be in your PM list. 
pps: I don't love you! 

=)

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Hey kanky it was really sweet... But personally i liked mayur better... Dnt know why, if its bcoz im a mayur fan... But yeah i loved tht more...