Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hello fellas! Approve

I'm Kankshita, for those who dunno me. I am precisely two days old in the video-mixing business but I've essayed enough to get into the whole scenario. 32 bit, 64 bit, software confusion and sickening Movie Maker, yap yap. Stern Smile But the fact that I have always found video-mixing fascinating is why I essentially got here, and I enjoy it. Approve

For acknowledgements, I'd like to mention that I am extremely grateful to Natasha (natashu) and Akanksha (_Akanksha_) for, they've been bugged by me enough but always managed to cater my queries. Jhanvi and Pari for helping me with some software issues. Um, and I know a few avid VMers - Qurrat, Akanksha, Natasha and Sanam, uh - ladies, your works have been inspiring to me, throughout and You-Know-Who who taught me a basic criterion of video-mixing, it should always tell a story. Um, I like it, A. Sabah, you continue to be hell of a VMer, heart-full, your VM is indeed my favorite! Approve

Index
                  Batch One 

Samrat and Gunjan: Mar Jaawaan 
Mayank and Nupur: I Am Yours 

Batch Two 

Mayank and Nupur: The Secret of Daydreaming

Mayank and Nupur: Stand By Me

Edited by -Kanky- - 01 June 2011 at 1:54am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aish-a little faithcutiepie12saniya.xScatteredCastlenatashuYou-Know-WhoPurpleRain-Zeenat-BeautifulDream.without-fathomPinkSugarsffkhan-Preeti-brainychild92-KingAragorn-Meehak.Akankshaa.shootingstar.xxmyownarea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Firecrackermachinery.Mixes|" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Batch#1

Um, this is supposed to be my first. It took five hours to upload and the next one, ten minutes. Format and quality issues, I am pretty naive! Stern Smile

I likey, personally! A, how do you find it? 

Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 19 May 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12a little faithnatashusaniya.xYou-Know-WhoPurpleRainVasuKaShlicious-Zeenat-Mysterygirl_mePinkSugarsffkhan-Preeti-Meehak.Akankshaa.-KingAragorn-viniva sharmaaish_punkmyownarea.DarkParadise..

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
kanks, congratulations for your own gallery. <3 you totally deserve it, girl. you're so much better than what i was, trust me. LOL i'm always happy to help - i know i might take awfully long to reply, but - i'm glad that i helped to uncover a talented- VMer-in-making. ;D

the sajan and the mayur one - both were awesome. <3 do you take requests? i request a LOT; i'm evil like that. LOLEvil Smile try choosing different scenes and maybe a fast motion blur if u want it fast in the mayur one? Embarrassed i'll give you some colouring & texture links on ym, 'kay? (:

keep makin more. :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithYou-Know-WhoPurpleRainepiphany.

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Res Embarrassed

-edited-

Congrats Kanks on your new VM gallery Clap Im glad that you finally got everything figured out with WMM (thats what you're using right?) Both vms turned out great especially for someone who's made them for the first timeEmbarrassed I personally felt that the SaJan one turned out better .. hmm you should try more scenes in the MayUr onee you made .. and I lovee the song selectionsTongue Great work! Thank you for the PM and yes .. Vidding is quite fascinating and once you continue to make more, you get to a point where you can't stopLOL 

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 19 May 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithPurpleRainepiphany.

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new beginning :) I liked ur choice of songs! and Liked ur first attempt as well .Just a suggestion with the video, I can see flashes between scenes, it would be preferable if the movement from one scene to the next is seemless :D just keep tht in mind ;) u'll do gr8!! :)
Looking fwd to more mixes

a little faithPurpleRainepiphany.

itstheclimb

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithYou-Know-WhoPurpleRainepiphany.

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
K! Hug

Congrats on the new vm gallery. I am like you, not too good. I love the Sajan one immensely, as it did have a story to it. It was really sweet. When I began to listen to the Mayur one, I was thinking, "This is I'm Yours!" But yeah, anyways, loved it a lot. Continue working at it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithepiphany.

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Congrats kanky. :]

And are you really a beginner.? merely two days old.?

Anyway, i saw the Smarat-Gunjan one. It's lovely. Will catch up with the MaYur VM pretty soon.

Updt soon. :] (You have three things to update now. Your short story, avatar and signature shop and of course, this VM shop)

PS: why dun you use Sony Vegas. It's far better than WMM. It's just a suggestion, though.

Thanks for the PM.

-Radz

a little faithYou-Know-Whoepiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top