ll~~MOTW~~ll Mahapurush of the week ~~ Zennn~~ll - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zennn

lol! kari! i am not a cheat! i am just really smart! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜† just kidding! yaar, they did confess! in a way! very subtle it was. like i said, it's about real people and real life and life's not a fairytale, thus i conceived and wrote the OS in this manner and did not make it all mushy and dramatic and romance novel-ish.

waise, i love it you when you curse me! ๐Ÿคฃ

Aaawww๐Ÿ˜Š...You write what you want Zenu...Never mind them...I love what you wrote, very subtle๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

@Karishama -  Goan mein dindora peatne kis kya zaroraat hain?...Honestly you guys...
@zenny ur biggest cheat i ahve evr seen...i hate u ilove the os but its nt whta i asked...who told u to be eralistic bahd amin jae wo realism...wer ksg kt and yahsu intrecating tu bhi naahhh...im nt impressed  im kati with u mommy...u broke my herat...i lke thsi os but its nt what ia sked u boke my heart๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by krock - 12 years ago
Zenny!
Loved the OS!
You're such a great writer I am tempted to give you an OS too๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and imagining the reaction of the girls to this made me double over laughing!๐Ÿ˜†

*hugs*

Okay am gonna start with my questions.

Tell me your favourite:
a)Movie
b)Novel 
c)Song
d)Place(could be a city, country, some place in a city, a room, in short ANY place)
Along with reasons for it being your favourite.

Do you prefer American, British or sub-continent ka literature?And why?

Why do you like foreign films?What is that 'extra' thing they bring to a movie experience?And doesn't having to read subtitles or having it dubbed take away from the enjoyment?

Do you feel movies and books have become explicit in their content in the past few years? What are the advantages and disadvantages of exploring 'advanced' or 'bold' topics?

Okay this is it for now, top of my head.
More later๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S: The random fact question has been struck off! *hugs*
Originally posted by -SYS-

Zenny!
Loved the OS!
You're such a great writer I am tempted to give you an OS too๐Ÿ˜† uh...thanks! you are biased towards me larki, isliye you are saying all this. i am NOT a writer and that's that. period. thanks though. you are a sweetheart ๐Ÿค—

Oh and imagining the reaction of the girls to this made me double over laughing!๐Ÿ˜†
LOL! i knowww! i really thought kari and anki would kill me! IF ka pehla 'virtual murder'! ๐Ÿ˜†

*hugs*

Okay am gonna start with my questions.

Tell me your favourite:

a)Movie  Shawshank redemption.

b)Novel   i can't choose one! Gosh! i really can't choose one! there are too many!

c)Song   woh bhi too many hein. i prefer classical, sufi and soft numbers though. pop songs and peppy numbers sure, but not really into rock music and R&B much.

d)Place(could be a city, country, some place in a city, a room, in short ANY place)
Along with reasons for it being your favourite.eel extremely at home and peace among aisles
Country:  Egypt. i have been there only once but found it to be absolutely mystical and divine.
Any other place:  a book store. i could literally live in one. i f
eel extremely at home and peace among aisles of books. i usually spend hours while shopping for books.

Do you prefer American, British or sub-continent ka literature?And why?
again, as far as books are concerned, i am very open minded in my choice and judgment. each literature has it's strengths. while the american literature may have its strokes of genius, the British literature is very endearing yet a bit pompous and opinionated at times. there have been some phenomenal books written by the sub-continent authors: pakistanis, indians, bengalis, afghanis (i have not read the work of any other sub-continent authors except the ones belonging to these four countries). the sub continent literature surprisingly and shockingly is very the 'in your face' kind. it's rude, crude but extremely realistic and unpretentious.

i would however like to learn arabic sometime in the near future. i have read that some of the greatest books in the world have been written in the arabic language and though most of these works have been translated into english, i strongly believe that the true meaning and depth as well as the true emotion of the writer gets somewhat lost, when his work is converted into another language. you know, 'lost in translation' as they say lol.
so i prefer reading all literary works in their maiden languages as far as poosible.

Why do you like foreign films?What is that 'extra' thing they bring to a movie experience?And doesn't having to read subtitles or having it dubbed take away from the enjoyment?
see it's very simple. i'd rather watch a movie about a race of people or their country, culture and issues made by their own filmmakers, in furtherance of their vision and related through their eyes. these factors lend a great deal of authenticity to a film and help you believe in the story and comprehend the characters better;
as opposed to when some famous mainstream hollywood director, takes on any such foreign subject,  inevitably ending up stereotyping the film in the process, in one way or another. no matter how good the film might actually turn out to be or how authentic it may seem, it would lack the raw and earthy elements which i doubt, can be completely brought and achieved by years of 'research'.
secondly, i don't view them as just 'films'. they are a window into the lives of the various people around the world, who may or may not be different to us in many or all respects. that interests me. the characters and even everything they say and do form part of the surprise along with the actual story. it's unpredictable and exciting compared to films that we usually watch (except very few), which more or less proceed and end the same way. it is the unfamiliarity of the tale and the characters in such films that intrigues me.
one last thing is that the foreign language films that i mostly watch are more artistic than commercial, so it's not like each and everyone out there is good. it's just like hollywood in that respect. depends on what one prefers to watch.
regarding the subtitles: actually no! i am so used to watching films with subtitles now that sometimes i actually forget that i do not know the language which is being spoken in the film. it's about co-ordination and habit i guess. once you get used to it, you don't feel the difference any longer. at least i don't.

Do you feel movies and books have become explicit in their content in the past few years? What are the advantages and disadvantages of exploring 'advanced' or 'bold' topics?

Okay this is it for now, top of my head.
More later๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S: The random fact question has been struck off! *hugs*

wonderful questions yum! i really enjoyed answering them! my answers may not be as good but your questions were amazing! thanks bud! hugs!
Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Simple-

Congratulations Zennn for being MOTW ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm known for assigning OS's but for some reason seeing the attack that these lot are doing on you I will have mercy and not do so ๐Ÿ˜† and thats REALLY generous coming from me ๐Ÿ˜†

Cant wait for your OS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey! thanks simple! and thanks for being generous regarding assigning me an OS lol! i seriously could not have handled writing another one!
Originally posted by krock

@zenny ur biggest cheat i ahve evr seen...i hate u ilove the os but its nt whta i asked...who told u to be eralistic bahd amin jae wo realism...wer ksg kt and yahsu intrecating tu bhi naahhh...im nt impressed  im kati with u mommy...u broke my herat...i lke thsi os but its nt what ia sked u boke my heart๐Ÿ˜ญ

oye! senti queen! no more natak ok! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by zennn

oye! senti queen! no more natak ok! ๐Ÿ˜†
u broke my hearty๐Ÿ’”๐ŸฅบCry๐Ÿคข
zenn awesome OS.
it was very beautiful
Congrats Zenny๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I am not grill u too much๐Ÿ˜†
Zennie yaar!!