Rang Badalti Odhani

ll~~MOTW~~ll Mahapurush of the week ~~ Zennn~~ll - Page 11

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zennn

you tell em' yum! more probably than not, these are the kind of conversations yasharan must have on the sets. it was not steamy but i used facts all throughout my OS! lol! at least rooj, give me some credit for that!

ok for that I give credit but still I want more...

im telling u that u lack Romantic glassesπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
zenny can u write an os on yashu n ksg i love them 2gether too...lmao seriously i do
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok zenny im ready to grill u
1.tell us 5 romntic thing thing taht u will do fr ur guy
2.if tu lawyer na hot wich i dnt knw tu hain ya nahi i just read some wer so nahi hoti to kya hoti
3.5 thing goood aur bad u wanted to do to rooji
4.write yashran os hot one i really mena it hot  involving ksg kt and ayshu kt must be really jelous
5.5 wild thing u wanne do
6.agar kt tera teddy hota to tu uske saath kay karti imao
7. have u evr slap a guy in ur life?
8.ru in love?
9.if u get a chnce to punch rooji will u do it imao think bat it u can get vatty fr free then imao🀣
Edited by krock - 12 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

zenny can u write an os on yashu n ksg i love them 2gether too...lmao seriously i do

kari i love ur idea yaar i want shaan to be really jealous imao and pindown her on the wall he he jealous and possasive plz zenny  ur safty pin dnt work
shanakyasharan thumbnail
anki...lol i just want ksg n yashu no kt fr once:)
Bravehearts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

anki...lol i just want ksg n yashu no kt fr once:)

nahi kari i want jealous shan i want jealous shaan basss😳
zenny complete my task u have to
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@may

may! i completed the task you gave me! RBO better rank amongst the top 5 shows this week with the loads of articles i had to comment on! πŸ˜†

πŸ€—β­οΈ...

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

PMV has re-started!!!πŸ˜ƒ...

Articles Which affect RBO Chaska + Comments posted each week...
Please continue to use your quota of 4 comments per article...
Further articles will be updated regularly...😊

Old articles updated to No.26 on 20/05/11...
Counters were reset to check the comments for this week...Commencing 16/05/11😊...
Thank you to everyone, for the outstanding effort you have put towards the ChaskaπŸ˜ƒ...
Revised target for this Sunday on the RBO articles is 200 comments...
Current total 152πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OS on yasharan mentioning the word 'safety pin' as part of a task delegated by rooj:

"shonali", yashashri yelled as she came out of her make-up room and made her way towards where karan, khushboo and rushad were sitting, waiting for the next shot to take place.

karan was busy texting away on his cell phone, while rushad talked to his wife on his mobile. Khushboo, who was enjoying a quick coffee, looked up and was surprised to see yashashri without make-up, earrings and the magalsootram, in short sans all the props she usually adorned for her khanak avatar.

"yashu!", she almost yelled. "why haven't you gotten ready yet? we are supposed to shoot the scene in like 5 minutes! you know na how the new director gets when one of us delays the shoot. what's up?"

"it's my cat Mo!" yashashri said. "the little shaitaan was playing with my costume's duppata and made this huge tear in it. see? and now i can't find the dress designer (shonali) anywhere!

"can't you change costumes?", karan suddenly spoke up.

"karan, didn't you hear what i just said? i can't! shonali is nowhere to be found and i don't have a back up dress in my room. where were you?"

"sorry! i was texting!" karan shrugged.

"as usual!", yashashri said.

"hey! excuse me! who stays on the phone 24/7 around here?" (karan)

"i don't! you think and say that i do but you are the one who's always fumbling with your mobile and can be seen doing it too!" (yashashri)

"just like you always say that i am the biggest prankster on the sets but in fact it's you who's spared no one!" (karan)

"yeah! just like you always keep saying i talk too much and then barely let me speak in our joint interviews!" (yashashri)

"really! well just like you... (karan)

"okkkayy! you guys! hold on! i am sorry did we start shooting the scene while i was talking on the phone? coz you two are bickering away exactly like shanak at the moment. are you guys in character?" rushad who had ended his call, made an attempt at a joke.

karan and yashashri looked at him. neither laughed. rushad gave a "tough crowd" kindda expression and got busy with his phone again.

"can we focus on the problem at hand please? khushboo said. "yashu, come with me to my trailer.i have a whole box of safety pins
with me, for my saris and all. i'll fold your dupatta and pin it to your kameez. no one would be able to see the tear. not even RBO's over analytical fans." πŸ˜†

as both girls headed towards boo's room,

"btw yashashri", karan called from behind them. "i hate cats!"

"that's ok karan!" yashashri replied, "i love dogs!" πŸ˜‰

THE END.

happy rooj? that's about as steamy as this OS is gonna get! LOL!

πŸ‘
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

Task #1:

1. Write a Hot, romantic and steamy OS on Shanak with the following five props: Jhaadu, Phone, Pillow, Flowers, and Teddy bear.
O Lord! Kill me! over the weekend rooji, if i don't die of diabetes while i am writing it! flowers and teddies! really?! Kill me!

2. Write 10 bad things about me! I know you are gonna love this one.
are you kidding me! i love you for this! this is like an early B'day present! *rubs her hands together gleefully*
waise ten bohot ziyada hein! even for you! 🀣 just kidding! i'll only write the ones i feel are actually bad. i can't make things up yaar!

1. bossy.

2. you love attention and limelight lol.

3. self obsessed πŸ˜›

4. stubborn.

3. Write 10 good things about Karan and only about Karan...no Shaan or Yashu involved.
gladly! waise i was so expecting this Q. from you! dude! i can read you so well it's almost creepy! lol!

Ten good things about karan:

1. good looking.

2. good actor.

3. talkative.

4. confident (sometimes over lol).

5. laid back.

6. loves dogs.

7. a big foodie.

8. family oriented.

9. a bad singer but still has the guts to sing everytime lol.

10. clever.

4. Assign Toys to ten IF members and explain why.

1. Yummy= Bruno. (a snow white teddy i had as a kid, which was my fav toy).

2. Rooj= Jade from amongst the Bratz doll collection. (coz both the title and the image suits her lol).

3. Vattie= a pink teddy. (coz she's always enacting shanak scenes with it lol!).

4. Karishma= Squawkers McCaw, the talking parrot toy. (for obvious reasons lol).

5. Veena= a terminator action figure. (asta la vista baby lol).

6. Beeni and Hina=
Barbie and Ken. (coz they are a couple and also because beeni is chirpy like barbie and hinna is mostly subdued like ken lol).

7. May=
a doll pram. (coz she's like a mommy to everyone. be it the forum members or shaan lol).

8. Anki=
Mr. Potato Head. (coz she is cute).

9. Saaz= skateboard. (coz once she starts with one of her rants, it's kinnda hard to control her lol).

10. Smiley= a Smiley Face Folk. (coz her name reminds me of the same).

5. Assign Icecream flavors to 10 IF members and explain why.

1. Yummy= Double chocolate.

2. Vattie= Strawberry.

3. Varsha= Mango.

4. May= Almond Crunch.

5. Karishma= Tutti Fruiti.

6. Beeni= Vanilla.

7. Bona= Chocolate Toblerone.

8. Rooj= Pistachio.

simi= Cookies and Cream.

10. Veena= Coffee.

6. Write a Yasharan romantic OS with your Twin in it. Make sure she witness Yasharan romance🀣🀣🀣.
over the weekend rooj. waise i can totally imagine yashu and yummy together. giggling away like besties lol. a fav from the show and a fav from the forum. should be fun.

Abhi ke liye itna!

You want more? I got more!

Edited by zennnn - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
lmao tuti fruity n whose tht toy pehli baar suna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my baby is awake at 4.10 in d morning to answer question awww