Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww...ANMOL..such a goody boy hun..?/I so love the fact that you do help your mom when sh eis not around..that is a great quality..and u accept it in open is even more awesome..πŸ€— AND now I am feeling I have no words to praise you for what you have said above πŸ‘.⭐️.YES creatives have given us a EPIC & what we wanted..FOR SURE..WE NEED TO HAPPY IN WHATEVER SITUATION ADN relive ABHIAY MAGIC ALLOVER & OVER AGAIN ..ME TOO FEEL HIS CHARACTER may have a dash of change & ME TOO AM THINKING BLACK IS GONE..!!😍 But my main concern of course you know what na..THAT BLOODY JACKET..😑🀣

ahh thanksπŸ˜ƒ what to do yaarπŸ˜†nahin karoonga toh daat padegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
, dad toh cant even make tea πŸ˜†
ur jacket, well i think it might go too,πŸ˜†i can see him in specs😎 i am thinking there will be adiff characterisation of abhay, he was arrogant and aloof earlier, this time he would play a diff game, would mix with everyone , be more talkative,
might do that so that piya does not get even a slightest hintπŸ˜†
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really luking forward to d post leap story..
PKYEK rox!!! 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ahh thanksπŸ˜ƒ what to do yaarπŸ˜†nahin karoonga toh daat padegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
, dad toh cant even make tea πŸ˜†
ur jacket, well i think it might go too,πŸ˜†i can see him in specs😎 i am thinking there will be adiff characterisation of abhay, he was arrogant and aloof earlier, this time he would play a diff game, would mix with everyone , be more talkative,
might do that so that piya does not get even a slightest hintπŸ˜†

BINGO...YOU HAVE AGAIN..said my heart felt words..YES me too feel his character will be a turnaround..yes to fool Piya ..wow what an opportunity for my VIVU darling to show his immense talent..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

really luking forward to d post leap story..

PKYEK rox!!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH..I so sos agree ..as I always say too that PKYRK ROX..BIG TIME..!!πŸ€—
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OH YEAH..SLEEPING HANDSOME IT IS..!!!awww,,NIDZ..KISS IS MY ALL TIME FAV..DREAM..yaar..and yeah this  time around no more kissing to erase only to make love ..na..!!☺️
OH ABHAY's new look & wardroeb is my top priority Nidz..as I have proclaimed that I AM NO.1 Besharam..ME WANT AQUEEZY HUG BETWEEN ABHOYA with no interference by that stupid nonsense JACKET..for sure..😑🀣

I wuld be ready any time to see the scenic beauty of that ..😍.. 
Abhay shuld get ride of those Jackets..from day 1 he is wearing the same..😑
I won't mind if they get Bolder..πŸ˜†
But something Lavish for sure after that in his daily routines 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
haven't watched promo yet...πŸ˜” i know m too lazy this time πŸ˜† after reading ur post i guess we are going to see Abhiya with some frshness and i wish this time there is no detectivegiri things πŸ˜†. and yes if could be  possible they should change Abhay's wardrobe too...remember kacket ko maro goli mission πŸ˜†.

in tapoori words: apney ko rapchik drama mangta  πŸ˜†
excelent post.pkyek give us so many moments till now.after the leap new journey of pkyek will begain.i hope after the leap we will see new charecterziation but it will keep the fan of pkyek with old bonds.i hope to see the new journey of abhiya.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

haven't watched promo yet...πŸ˜” i know m too lazy this time πŸ˜† after reading ur post i guess we are going to see Abhiya with some frshness and i wish this time there is no detectivegiri things πŸ˜†. and yes if could be  possible they should change Abhay's wardrobe too...remember kacket ko maro goli mission πŸ˜†.

in tapoori words: apney ko rapchik drama mangta  πŸ˜†

OH MY GOD..so much laziness ROMI..not acceptibel OKIE😑.πŸ˜›.with such awesome ABHIYA promo and whole world going dizzy You not even watched it is not excusable..GIRL..GO RIGHT NOW ..& watch it..its a order..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—BUT own over me with that TAPORI dialouge I so love it you know..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

excelent post.pkyek give us so many moments till now.after the leap new journey of pkyek will begain.i hope after the leap we will see new charecterziation but it will keep the fan of pkyek with old bonds.i hope to see the new journey of abhiya.

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR..πŸ˜ƒ!!So very well said.😳.the new story is like a icing on the cake of old story charm..It surely is gonna ROCK..ROCK ROCK..!!!AS EVER..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey thank you so much dear..

.Awww..our forum hai hi aisa..ki sab ko pagal kardeti hai..and on a serious not eour PKYEK forum gives us a inner & deep look at every thing..about our fav show PKYEK..Yes me agree on that too..!!

I am already hyper ventillating with ABHIYA expected steamy moments..πŸ˜›

Now this above two paragraphs of yours aremy favourite..you have said my fears & wishes both..THANK YOU SO MUCH for that..me too am a die hard ABHIYA maniac who feels that NO ONE SHOULD EVER ..come inbetween the two even my mistake..YES I HATE it whether ABHAY or PIYA to eb in dilemma because it really will liquidify their EPIC passion & intense love for each other..i feel..THANK YOU SO MUCH..for writing such a nice awesome reply..!!

I am looking forward to the track especially after seeing Pia, Mish n T as threesome 😊 They'll make such good friends.

Abhay will never look at another gal now that Maithali is out of his life but there is every possibility of Pia falling in love since she doesn't remember anything about Abhay. They were saying that KW maybe entering the show. If he happens to be the 2nd lead then trust me the forum will be spilt into ViSu n KaSu fans . Its best if they dont do something like that. Even if KW comes I hope he is paired against Priya or Vahbhiz but I don't want anyone to come between Abhiya.