MY TAKE ON THE NEW PROMO...!!POST LEAP..!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Hemu,hahaha,i wish i could run off,but both of us are the non-running , nondramatic types 🀣 i was going to pm you too and then saw this post of yours and i had to reply to it πŸ˜ƒ sbs mein bhi bloopers karte hain???ok am so not liking this i hope they don't extend abhiya separation yaar...
very nice analysis, u just said what i was thinking about the promo n the post leap story
awww
i just love ur post
ur posts r full of positive elements
i love it yaar
lukin fwd to the cute gang of T,misha n pia
n me tooo curios abt abhay ka new look
omg!!!!!!!! so many things in stock
hw can one resist frm thinking abt this shw all the time
brilliantpost Hema...now i dnt evn get new words to praise ur posts! πŸ˜† yes u r right, this is a unique kinda leap, and a sensible one too...it ll get started all over again! i m lookign forward to it surely and m excited. But Abhay's condition is what is kneeling me and pinching me so much. My poor Abhu... 😭 lets c wht happens, n hw do they show Abhay's return, n as u said without jacket! 😳 πŸ˜† hope they dnt drag his reutrn for too long a break! n it was so cute to see a reformed T, Misha n Piya together. πŸ˜ƒ nice n cute gand musts ay, n Misha is such a swthrt sis. for nw i think Abya's secret ll also be out in all these events. i hv a confused state right nw, happy, sad, excited, all at once!
Edited by chahat4u - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chakku

seriously😳😳😳 oh man when will monday come????

Hey Chakku..Yes Monday never looked so far yaar..na..??!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›DESPO..gang like me & you & all ABHIAY maniacs will have tough time..!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by reepicheep

Hemu,hahaha,i wish i could run off,but both of us are the non-running , nondramatic types 🀣 i was going to pm you too and then saw this post of yours and i had to reply to it πŸ˜ƒ sbs mein bhi bloopers karte hain???ok am so not liking this i hope they don't extend abhiya separation yaar...

THEY will not extend ABHIYA seperation Reepu..Unko TRP ki bhi fikr hai na..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..we will get a different ABHAY & PIYA this time & their sweet little nok jhok & innumerable precious moments..!!

AND you & your would be are not dramatic types eh..?? how boring..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ JUST KIDDING okie sweety..Awww..I am sure tumhari bhi nayi nayi love story ho rahi hai..!!πŸ˜‰ I am soo happy for you..!! GOD BLESS & let me know when we are meeting..!!
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

THANK YOU dearoo..yes me too thinking the same ki Kabir..poor fellow may try to do that ..but I want him to now move forward afresh & look into Misha;s eyes & make her ..fall for him..what say..that will be nice t watch too..! And even if any werewolf comes I dont want any change in Piya & Abhay's love for each other not even for a sec.. I want Piya to change her mind..even with memory loss..I hope the will not show it like bella..!! Seriously..!!

my pleasure!!yes kabir is way too better than that shanky...true i hated when bella  started to fall for jacob too...ditto here i want her to be only abhay's forever...

Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
I Love the song ...I think the college guyz will go Ga-Ga over Pia's new look..!!
Abhay poor guy I wish he comes out quickly..Can't wait for the post leap Hug..n Kiss..n this time I really wish after Pia gets to know abt Abhay's reality..he does not use his Kiss to erase..that shuld be used only to show his love..!!
 Abhay I wish even he changes his wardrobe..okay he'll go with Black but atleast something lavish..??
Pia will surely feel that majboori ..n Abhay I don't know how'll she wake him up..!!
Our AbhIya's Story is gonna take THE SLEEPING BEAUTY turn errm Role reversal though..!!
Sleeping Handsome..😍..Awww..me waiting..!! For the Kiss..!!
Lovely post hema!
Initially i was not happy with the idea of Abhay erasing Piya's memory and the leap.But now after seeing the promo i'm really excited about it.Looks like PKYEK is getting back on track.The story of the fire and firely is going to begin!πŸ₯³

Suku looked gorgeous in the promo.Thankgod that she got rid of those skirts.Its not that i didn't like her in them but they became very monotonous.And yippie her lovely curls are back
Seriously i'll burn Abhay's ugly jacket😑Its high time that they give him new clothes.
Just eagerly waitin' , Fo' Abhay's come Back ... Hope it won't take a elongated time fo' his return .. Abhay Piya's confontation is the most signifiCant part fo' me ... Just want the LOve Birds Back .. With Cudddles and Sizzlin' Romance ..