Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC#10~ We ROCK! [IO] ~*~ (Page 98)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 38834

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Ok I'll be back later on have work to finish off n my Sis is joining later sooo yeah u all can meet hwr

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Ok I'll be back later on have work to finish off n my Sis is joining later sooo yeah u all can meet hwr

okay preeti...good luck with your workThumbs Up

looking forward to meeting your sis! Big smile
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 38834

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Yeah btw her name is Sofie or Sofia what ever u like
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Ok I'll be back later on have work to finish off n my Sis is joining later sooo yeah u all can meet hwr
hmmm good luck for ur work
and i m waiting for ur sis to give her welcomeSmile
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Yeah btw her name is Sofie or Sofia what ever u like

alright...we'll ask her what she would like us to call her!Embarrassed
and don't forget to tell her to come here and introduce herself!
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by uswah

U said write Preeti they r not worth for it ...aur waise bhi hume aisa krne ki zaroorat nhin to make fake id's and bash actors ...this is some other group work ...not us doing this bcoz we have dnt time to waste on useless things to stalke on other FC's we know AG is so adorable and beautiful thts why people cnt resist on her and they know no one able to compare her so they r going these cheap work ...i ll just pitty on them

Abby i m here just report those posts also...


very well said Clap, they themselve's have doubt on their actors that they have to go do these cheap acts...and we don't need to do this cause we know our Angel is so adorable and she's the best! Approve

yup uswah even I pitty on them...

now lets talk about something more worth our time...like Premeer Day Dreaming was just watching their engagement man AG looked so GorgeousDay Dreaming and HC looked so HOT!Day Dreaming
 
Haan  Abby they r not worth for it ,...DeadLoosers
 
And now leave it
 
Yup arre when u see thier engagement Shocked...in ur PHReamsTongueLOL
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Joined: 23 March 2010
Posts: 12343

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Yeah btw her name is Sofie or Sofia what ever u like
 
Hmnm nice name i call her sofie ...if she likes
 
Yah Abby is right tell her to come here and meet us ...i hope she enjoy here and r company alsoWink
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by uswah

U said write Preeti they r not worth for it ...aur waise bhi hume aisa krne ki zaroorat nhin to make fake id's and bash actors ...this is some other group work ...not us doing this bcoz we have dnt time to waste on useless things to stalke on other FC's we know AG is so adorable and beautiful thts why people cnt resist on her and they know no one able to compare her so they r going these cheap work ...i ll just pitty on them

Abby i m here just report those posts also...


very well said Clap, they themselve's have doubt on their actors that they have to go do these cheap acts...and we don't need to do this cause we know our Angel is so adorable and she's the best! Approve

yup uswah even I pitty on them...

now lets talk about something more worth our time...like Premeer Day Dreaming was just watching their engagement man AG looked so GorgeousDay Dreaming and HC looked so HOT!Day Dreaming
 
Haan  Abby they r not worth for it ,...DeadLoosers
 
And now leave it
 
Yup arre when u see thier engagement Shocked...in ur PHReamsTongueLOL

arre not HARSHITI engagement (wo bhi ek din hum zaroor dekhein geWink)...Premeer engagement! Day Dreaming heeriye in pink and prem in black suit Day Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~'Rock & Rolla'~ Chat Club'~[INVITES ONLY]

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Angry_Bird   Replies: 46   Views: 3943

Angry_Bird 46 3943 16 June 2010 at 3:41am by Angry_Bird
::Camp Rock//Jemi{ShaChie}CC::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: talkativetaurus   Replies: 180   Views: 19063

talkativetaurus 180 19063 13 November 2009 at 8:00am by -Sarzz-
Shifali se Shipo Tak: Shifali's underwater rock

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 132   Views: 7777

-Jwalamukhi- 132 7777 17 November 2008 at 12:06am by Howlarious
\\ ROCK-n-ROLL FAMILY CLUB \\

2 3 4

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 28   Views: 2091

-Priii- 28 2091 28 March 2008 at 3:13am by Khaya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index