~*~ Girlz Only CC#10~ We ROCK! [IO] ~*~ - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Yaaa i did.as far as i rem..i think i did 3 this time😆even i still love them..wen i waz makinbg those sigs..i waz think that they should go out with eachother🤣
yaa..but i feel bad..lol
haha u better edit then if u dun want any of those🤣
Originally posted by -Zunni-

Yaaa i did.as far as i rem..i think i did 3 this time😆even i still love them..wen i waz makinbg those sigs..i waz think that they should go out with eachother🤣
yaa..but i feel bad..lol
haha u better edit then if u dun want any of those🤣

I have reserved in, 1,2,3,4,5 threads n guess what all those people who write em are members of my CC ROFL i havent even read like more than half of em 😆
OMG poor u🤣edit fast or else u'll gwet way behindd
i have like so many PM's to go through right now i have like 628 and i replied to some too😳 i bet they r update ones🤣
628??? U know every morning when i wake up n i come on IF b4 school i have scraps telling me to delete my PMs n i never have that many...🤣 I normally read FF updates when im sitting in a boring lesson 🤣

Reallyyy?🤣i get soo lazy wen it comes to replying to PM's thats y i have soo many sitting🤣🤣

LOL..FF's are more interesting than those lectires🤣i seriously hate reading🤣

Its better then sitting their for like 3 hours on end listening to sumfink really boring...😆 i always do that or i read comments on other threads which reminds me i have to reply to my birthday wishes too 😆

LOL..thats true though but then how do u manage to get the notes and stuff?
gud luck with replying to everything..u'll need it🤣
I actually read n then listen read n listen sooo i have all the notes n am not missing on update tomorrow i got two lectures sooo i might get time to catch up...thnx for the wishes i need em.

I just hope i catch up 😆
ohhh..that might be lil hard?i could never concentrate like that..lol
LOL..u willl one dayyy not to worry🤣
Im very lazy everyone knows that 🤣 I havent updated my FFs in 6 months 🤣