Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yeh it is shame less

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fermi

Originally posted by Cinderella100

In this day & age joint family system does not work.  In the first place Toasty & Tej shouldn't have been living with the rest of the family.  Tej needed to realise he was acquiring a wife, not a doormat.

Who says, it's just bcoz selfish ppl like you supporting nuclear family..
Really?  You dont know me enough to call me selfish.  Are you even married in the first place?  Women of today are different.  We are more independant & we each have different outlook in life.
Living seperately doesnt mean you not still part of the family.  It just helps you maintain better relations with your inlaws.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08anna44

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
totally agree.
infact, the nerve of pashu during the whole screamathon between him and sudha...how dare he say that sudha should not talk to his father like that - infact, sudha shouldve clearly told him to stay out of it since he is still a baccha. also, sudha should have told chedilal of the icident where pashu kicked sudha out of the house (during the whole pracheen episde).
tej has really disappointed me.
pashu should jump off a cliff and die.
gyan just rocks.
i think the blank chit was by Ved.
Mulan08 Senior Member
Mulan08
Mulan08

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fermi

In this day & age joint family system does not work.  In the first place Toasty & Tej shouldn't have been living with the rest of the family.  Tej needed to realise he was acquiring a wife, not a doormat.

Who says, it's just bcoz selfish ppl like you supporting nuclear family..
Really?  You dont know me enough to call me selfish.  Are you even married in the first place?  Women of today are different.  We are more independant & we each have different outlook in life.
Living seperately doesnt mean you not still part of the family.  It just helps you maintain better relations with your inlaws.

No harm in being selfish if it does not kill someone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index