Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

A True Kumbhakaran!!! (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katrina_petrova

Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by katrina_petrova

hey true he is our modern kumbhakaran luv ur smileys
thanks dearBig smile

p.s whats ur name

hi I'm sourabhi but frnds call me sur and u r manoj I guess

yup u can call me manojBig smile

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 1453

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by katrina_petrova

Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by katrina_petrova

hey true he is our modern kumbhakaran luv ur smileys
thanks dearBig smile

p.s whats ur name

hi I'm sourabhi but frnds call me sur and u r manoj I guess

yup u can call me manojBig smile

Hi manoj I've been a silent reader on kmh2 forum always and I adored ur posts cuz of ur smileysLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katrina_petrova

Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by katrina_petrova

Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by katrina_petrova

hey true he is our modern kumbhakaran luv ur smileys
thanks dearBig smile

p.s whats ur name

hi I'm sourabhi but frnds call me sur and u r manoj I guess

yup u can call me manojBig smile

Hi manoj I've been a silent reader on kmh2 forum always and I adored ur posts cuz of ur smileysLOL



Edited by manojshonafan - 19 May 2011 at 3:20pm
.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Joined: 11 October 2008
Posts: 3395

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
haha...rite..a true kumbhakaran your topic said it all an you post bwahhahaa..really good... loved your smileys ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 1453

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
@ manoj hehe embarresed cute smiley

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

haha...rite..a true kumbhakaran your topic said it all an you post bwahhahaa..really good... loved your smileys ..
thanks dear 
rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Joined: 01 April 2011
Posts: 659

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by rituloveskmh

hahaahaha..I know wat you mean Manoj!!!!!
She dared and dared and dared..and our hero did not even know how much she dared!!!!WinkLOL
BTw, you dont have a Hi5 smiley kya????LOL
LOL
u really want that i thought bore ho gayi hogi ye lijiye ritu ji apke liye 


Awww...thats cute ManojJi!!
Wats with Ji???Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9680

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by rituloveskmh

hahaahaha..I know wat you mean Manoj!!!!!
She dared and dared and dared..and our hero did not even know how much she dared!!!!WinkLOL
BTw, you dont have a Hi5 smiley kya????LOL
LOL
u really want that i thought bore ho gayi hogi ye lijiye ritu ji apke liye 


Awww...thats cute ManojJi!!
Wats with Ji???Sleepy
that is Rishpect ritu Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index