Abirami24

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i think viren will marry sandhya...

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by INGCIV

you dn't see that NIVREN have consummated their marriage ?they are made ??for each other !so how can you think NIVI can get together with SID it's impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! and then this new entry is not that smacking shoulds and VIREN go to her ? May Be NIVI when sees that girl then she will be jealous and realizes his mistakes inveres VIREN and finally  she will forget evryone  only her eternal love viren.

If consummation makes 2 people inseperable...den hw do u explain sooo many kids from broken marriage...i think ur idea is a little tooo impractible...niviren r gud n luk gr8 2gthr...bt dey really dun hv much understandin & trsut betwn dem...dats y viren is insecure...& nivi is totally oblivious 2 viren's insecurities & concern...whereas she senses sid's l'll probs also...

I dont think deres anythin morally wrong in sid nivi reunion if viren genuinely realises der bond...& not as a sacrifice but just for every1 happiness gives nivi away 2 sid...& marry sum1 who undrstnds him completely like putul understands sid...
INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratz

you dn't see that NIVREN have consummated their marriage ?they are made ??for each other !so how can you think NIVI can get together with SID it's impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! and then this new entry is not that smacking shoulds and VIREN go to her ? May Be NIVI when sees that girl then she will be jealous and realizes his mistakes inveres VIREN and finally  she will forget evryone  only her eternal love viren.

If consummation makes 2 people inseperable...den hw do u explain sooo many kids from broken marriage...i think ur idea is a little tooo impractible...niviren r gud n luk gr8 2gthr...bt dey really dun hv much understandin & trsut betwn dem...dats y viren is insecure...& nivi is totally oblivious 2 viren's insecurities & concern...whereas she senses sid's l'll probs also...

I dont think deres anythin morally wrong in sid nivi reunion if viren genuinely realises der bond...& not as a sacrifice but just for every1 happiness gives nivi away 2 sid...& marry sum1 who undrstnds him completely like putul understands sid...
you dn't understand me when I say comsomation of marriage I wanted to say that NIVI is given all to  VIREN  and SID is VIREN'S brother , how NIVI can be with SID? how it can happen?  SID is also NIVI'S brother  now!!! I cann't imagine.
ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ratz

you dn't understand me when I say comsomation of marriage I wanted to say that NIVI is given all to  VIREN  and SID is VIREN'S brother , how NIVI can be with SID? how it can happen?  SID is also NIVI'S brother  now!!! I cann't imagine.

please dont get me wrong...but if u marry a guy his brother doesnt become ur brother...coz many times they marry incase their husband dies...or even seperates...so sid is not nivi's bro...moreso ever coz dey had a romantic past...I dun think deres nethin wrong in nivi marrying sid incase things fall apart betwn nivi n viren...which it seems like...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I   hope not.
gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abicool

i think viren will marry sandhya...
Unless he divorces nivi he cannot do that
LOL and he will not be crazy to do that only if nivi forces him
-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu2002

They should not make Sid and Nivi together.  Nivi is married now to Sid brother.  Viren got Nivi but Nivi wasn't married to Sid that time.  Now, CT's turning Nivito go to Sid.  Viren and Nivi are in love with each other.  After marriage, no turning back.  I hope that CT's will not destroy our Indian culture.  I will quit the CCBM, if Nivi goes back to Sid.  This will distroy the Sid charater too.  I don't understand that how is this possible.  Nivi went to Viren because of all her reasons but she wasn't married to Sid that time.  The comparison between Sid and Nivi relationship to Viren and Nivi relationship are totally different.  After marriage going back to your brother-in-law''..Yuck'''''..  Please don't ruin the sweet couple and culture for TRP.  If CT do it than that is sin.

totally agree wid u
its just sooo not right like as long as viren is still there it just so wrong for dem ti get nivi n sid together

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index