India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

jamna ba takes the cake and keeps it too

cooldude33a Newbie
cooldude33a
cooldude33a

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Guys the  story of gulaal keeps building some tension and  great intrest after watching the serial >I think the character of jamna Ba is getting inresting and also mind boggling > the shade of  Grey portrayed by her is so awesome  that even a chameleon would blush or die of shame < She has a unique quality That keeps people guessing wether she would continue spewing venom as she always does ,and suddenly she comes with a lot of feelings for her own siblings ie dushyant . raman and the beautiful devika ,she is a  delight to watch and and looks  great love her dimples and her eyes ,

A die hard fan Must meet her . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Incense

Mazzy111 Groupbie
Mazzy111
Mazzy111

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
yeah, i get wht you mean, she is really good, and you dnt knw wht shes gna do next, for instance, sometimes shes nt tht nice to sudha, but today she was being really nice to her, i thnk tht sumtmes shes turned good, but then she does sumthng and im like oh, obviously nt! lol, but actually, shes nt bad, she just wnts her sons happiness!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
@
jamuna kaki is the need of the hour hereshe needs to throw KESAR-GULAAL heads in the right direction show them the light.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ansuya12sharneil92

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
The entire cast for this serial is excellent.  Jamuna K and Durgesh are both excellent negative foils to the positive character portrayals.  She feels bitter about her daughter's death, her husband's complacence and lack of control over the monies in the house; her jealousy and envy is her weakness  - yet at other times there are glimpses of the warm person she could have been ...I find her a really interesting character 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index