Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Article-Viren's past love makes a comeback Sandhya (Page 4)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by Anisha_91

I agree Zarmeen I seriously was wanting a track like this it will be awesome to watch Nivi getting jealous LOL. I can just imagine it now hehe. Zareem I know teh CTs always disappoint us but hey lets not lose hope. x

I agree Anisha. I'm looking forward to it. As we will see more NivRen and will be nice to see nivi chasing viren

Exactly for a change innit...Nivi after Viren awww it will be SUPER cute. It will surely bring them closer x 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011tashu20-aamina-anjaani07..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hey, Zarmeen, Anisha, i agree with u, i'm not worried either; i think Viren will try n make Nivi jealous and im kinda looking forward to seeing that!

And i've always wanted to know more about Viren's past so i hope some of that comes out...there must be so many things we still dont know about the mysterious Viren Sood, cant wait!!Wink

Edited by anjaani07 - 19 May 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011-aamina-zarmeenoAnisha_91edwardcullen19..Sakeena..-Swetha-

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey, Zarmeen, Anisha, i agree with u, i'm not worried either; i think Viren will try n make Nivi jealous and im kinda looking forward to seeing that!

And i've always wanted to know more about Viren's past so i hope some of that comes out...there must be so many things we still dont know about the mysterious Viren Sood, cant wait!!Wink

hi Asma dear where are you dear nowdays? did not see you so much active in the forum nowdays...
when you will update your ff tumse hi dear?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011-aamina-anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Exactly Asma Di...we hardly got much of Viren's past OMV if this news is true It will be an enjoyable track 'cos I am 10000000000% suree that NivRen will be together forever. It will be cute seeing Nivi after Viren for a change hehe So nothing to worry about. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFan-aamina-zarmeenoanjaani07-Swetha-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

<font color="#330066">Hey, Zarmeen, Anisha, i agree with u, i'm not worried either; i think Viren will try n make Nivi jealous and imkinda looking forward toseeing that!
</div>
<div>

</font>

I am looking forward to it as it will only give us more Nivren scenes and yes I can just imagine viren taking advantage of the situation and making nivi jealous. I just hopevthe CTs don't ruin nivren magic though

mitra10edwardcullen19anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
hi Asma dear where are you dear nowdays? did not see you so much active in the forum nowdays...
[/QUOTE]

Hey Neetika, i'm around but i've been getting home so late from work that i'm too tired to really chat much! But yeah, i have to comment on some pointsEmbarrassed How're u?

Umm Tum se Hi will be updated soon, probably tomoro. I wrote almost a whole new chapter last night but i was half asleep so need to read it to see if it makes any sense!

-aamina-edwardcullen19-Swetha-

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Hey Neetika, i'm around but i've been getting home so late from work that i'm too tired to really chat much! But yeah, i have to comment on some pointsEmbarrassed How're u?

Umm Tum se Hi will be updated soon, probably tomoro. I wrote almost a whole new chapter last night but i was half asleep so need to read it to see if it makes any sense!
[/QUOTE]
i am fine Asma dear...so you are going to update your ff tomorrow...me too going to update my ff tomorrowBig smile...waiting for your update dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-anjaani07

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
i hate sulangna this girl is the worst actress in televisoon hate her

Go to top