Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Atleast... (Page 2)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

they want us to forget he ever even took someones candy.. and you think they'll have Dev do all that! hopeless wishOuch.. utterly hopeless.
just wishful thinking on my part...and horses fly..and TV shows will follow logicLOL

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by nanditasingh

I want to know why is Dev being glamorized ..pushed down our throat at the expense of the leads..whose characters are ones that is facing assassination to keep on with Dev's saint act!!
Is it worth it that they risked max of the fan declare Geet no more holds their respect..Is it worth that they now forcing Maan under the knife too...
Just for Dev!
exactly...the price of redemption of Dev is being paid by Maan and Geet...they are being butchered...while Dev is being made the hero/romeo once again..

Whats the purpose ? What are they gaining when all I see is they losing out on precious viewers & hence trps!!!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eveline

I want to know why is Dev being glamorized ..pushed down our throat at the expense of the leads..whose characters are ones that is facing assassination to keep on with Dev's saint act!!
Is it worth it that they risked max of the fan declare Geet no more holds their respect..Is it worth that they now forcing Maan under the knife too...
Just for Dev!
exactly...the price of redemption of Dev is being paid by Maan and Geet...they are being butchered...while Dev is being made the hero/romeo once again..

Whats the purpose ? What are they gaining when all I see is they losing out on precious viewers & hence trps!!!!

we can only guess..and my guess is big bucks...each extra actor comes with a heavy price tag...and they have already paid for a new Dev...so why not utilize him for supportive tracks and save money on other actors...so now Dev for love and Dev for hate..Dev for maneet misunderstanding...Dev for comedy too...any other theories are welcome!!
-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
All our pleas fall on deaf ears!

Edited by -pixie- - 19 May 2011 at 9:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
i agree...there shud b a scene like that 2 justify his luv 4 nandini.but what's the use,oue request falls on deaf earsOuch

eveline

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
On the contrary he is saying Barso baad usse pyar hua hai! I was like huh ..Barso!!!! Maybe the episode took a leap of 5 years aur hum audience ko pata hee nahi chala!Tongue WinkLOL

eveline

Go to top