Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Anjubala,
 Nice analysis. When Viren snatches the bracelet from her hand and says abhi nahi, my heart skipped a beat.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You know what - I do not believe the article... I searched it and could not find it anywhere on any other site except India-Forums (the one that is posted).. and if you take the cursor on Sulagna's name or Kinshuk's name you will see the URL of tellychakkar and article from older days of Bidai. So somebody has just taken it and modified...
So no worries.. Anyway, if it is then it will only bring NiVren closer as we will see another roop of Nivi - kaali ka roop jo apne pati ke liye ladegi Sandhya se...
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

You know what - I do not believe the article... I searched it and could not find it anywhere on any other site except India-Forums (the one that is posted).. and if you take the cursor on Sulagna's name or Kinshuk's name you will see the URL of tellychakkar and article from older days of Bidai. So somebody has just taken it and modified...

So no worries.. Anyway, if it is then it will only bring NiVren closer as we will see another roop of Nivi - kaali ka roop jo apne pati ke liye ladegi Sandhya se...

You are such a sweet heart always giving us hope.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Di...there is something weird about that 'article' once teh person posted it they went offline straight away...and even if it is true...I am not worried about it at all it will be better for our NivRen it will bring them closer lets see if the topic make provides a link for us. Also Di after you said the thing about the cursor thing I checked that as well lol. You're right. x
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju ...I was so happy seeing the epi today ..in fact yest and today have been so much better ..its exactly like how RS responded to your email where he said Nivren will go through a lot but become soulmates etc ...so I feel even if this article is true then yes maybe the girl will come but it will make nivren stronger ..Their love cant be so weak ... not after today because I have a feeling Viren will lose the bet and he will realize why Nivi had to do what she did and then when CC sees that she is again losing  then she will bring this girl but I doubt that will break up Nivren ... all this is my imagination and POV girls please dont take it elsewise
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lams

Anju ...I was so happy seeing the epi today ..in fact yest and today have been so much better ..its exactly like how RS responded to your email where he said Nivren will go through a lot but become soulmates etc ...so I feel even if this article is true then yes maybe the girl will come but it will make nivren stronger ..Their love cant be so weak ... not after today because I have a feeling Viren will lose the bet and he will realize why Nivi had to do what she did and then when CC sees that she is again losing  then she will bring this girl but I doubt that will break up Nivren ... all this is my imagination and POV girls please dont take it elsewise

I agree with u. what you wrote sounds relevant to RSs response to Anju's email. It will be interesting to watch even if the article is true. I am sure NiRen's relation will remain intact.
Lets see how it goes.
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous analysis as always Anju 👏
I couldn't agree more with the gift seen I found it so sweet that she was opening the gift and Viren was just looking at her...adoring her 😊 you're right there was so much love radiating from his eyes.
After reading the post I saw the episode again to listen to the BG music yes you are right it sounded like ilaan-e-jang. They also showed CC in the background so the ilaan-e-jang is def from her.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju, I love the way you related the past scenes to todays. Yes, indeed they have come a long way. The BG music was related to the evil witch. Let's name it Witch music.😊 After the discussion they had at BT I'm not worried about them, they spoke like friends and not adversaries. Both want the other one to see their POV. They will find a middle path.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you completely dii  when he was giving her the bracelet same thought came in my mind that karwa chauth time she dint wear it cool dii i hope they remain so  for ever yaar
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes noticed the BG music was not happy with it ... Hope the storm passes by and gets NivRen more close