Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are the makers of Geet "ruining" d show purposely? (Page 2)

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Dear cant we express our feelings,cant we express that we are disappointed,cant we express that things are going so bad that Maan and Geet are actually loosing respect and so are drashti and gurmeet.

Is fan following all about blind faith,support and loyalty that you ignore the harsh facts and push your fav star in dirty pit just becoz you are afraid of telling them the truth just to convince yourself and others that you are a true follower..

Note my point: A "true" relationship is where you let the true feelings know irrespective of what will be the outcome and do not manipulate it,only then the other person wud know where is he going wrong so that he can save himself from falling down.

If you dont know the meaning of true feelings then how can you judge me as true or untrue..

Think of the present track and all the nonsense which is shown just for one person Sameer who is acting as Dev...even Maaneet r sacrificed..

Or r u ok with most infact 8 out of ten abusing Maaneet or wud you like to be one of those who speaks harsh so that the makers realise their mistakes and avoid ruining image of Maan and Geet further.

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
well all i can say is bro isnt happy and he is trying to get the message accross and is already in mumbai to talk to makers and give them points
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

The reason why I call myself as a "True Maaneet" fan is becoz I have the guts to say the harsh truth irrespective of how cruel it is.

I would rather love to see Geet season 2 or another show than characters Maan and Geet been ruined to a point that fans are left with a dark scar on their mind,heart and memories making them feel insulted and cheated.

Ask yourself if Geet is just a daily soap or a love story?

Geet is a 'saga" which will be shown only once in lifetime like was "BR Chopras Mahabharat.

Maaneet magic will fade and eventually u will start disliking them as well becoz you wont be able to relate to their romantic scene as well if they are shown helping Dev to have his dinner on Nandini as his 4th target...

Forgiving is a different thing and forgetting is completely different...

Maaneet's all good work will be faded,flushed and hated more than loved if Dev is shown helped by them...

Think about it:

Why is Nanitara aka Karishma Randhawa at number 223 and Drashti Dhami at number 2 in the rankings when both are equally good actresses and both are equally talented...

Becoz One represents good and other represents evil...

Geet is now representing evil and so is Maan and hence in near future downfall of Maaneet with literally no good memories left behind to cherish and downfall of Geet with a bad bad bad emotional atyachaar and being fooled feeling will be felt and the work of starone and the makers of Geet in particualr will face and experience the side effects of cheating Geet fans..in near future.

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 20 May 2011 at 11:32pm
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
This post is a direct attack to the makers of the show and IF in no way supports such posts which r accusing the actors or the makers of the show...so plss avoid making such instigating posts in the future..and if I m not wrong then Vikrant u hv already made such similar posts posting the same stuff earlier as well...so can u pls stop opening such repitative posts everyday...u can discuss it all in your one post only...

**Topic closed
Geet DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss

Go to top