Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

anya and their physical proximity (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is Anya and their physical proximity right or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [27.42%]
45 [72.58%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Ok I commenting on your 2nd post now RitzLOL

2nd post????u mean you clicked option 2???

Edited by rituloveskmh - 19 May 2011 at 2:10pm

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Deeps...I have started feeling that the CVS want the audiences to discuss the way we do!
This is wat they think will make the show the "talk of the town".,,though they are not understanding that "this does not work man!!"...I mean, really!Sleepy!!I have always wanted to submit my CV for the post of the dialogue writer for this show!!!LOLhahaaha..I rally think anyone of us will do a better job than the current one!!!
He is sucha lazy fella!!WRITE something dude!!!!!LOLMake them SPEAK out their heart!!!!Confused

ROFLROFL...really...
they are banking on shaheer and soumya to fill the dialogues with their looks...Stern SmileD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Deeps...I have started feeling that the CVS want the audiences to discuss the way we do!
This is wat they think will make the show the "talk of the town".,,though they are not understanding that "this does not work man!!"...I mean, really!Sleepy!!I have always wanted to submit my CV for the post of the dialogue writer for this show!!!LOLhahaaha..I rally think anyone of us will do a better job than the current one!!!
He is sucha lazy fella!!WRITE something dude!!!!!LOLMake them SPEAK out their heart!!!!Confused

ROFLROFL...really...
they are banking on shaheer and soumya to fill the dialogues with their looks...Stern SmileD'oh

I know...specially Navya..she either does not SPEAK..or speaks in sucha slow motion, I forget wat she said wen she had started her line...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07piya2025.

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I feel its too early

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katrina_petrova

I feel its too early

thanks for sharing sweetz!
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deeps07

ROFLROFL...really...

I know...specially Navya..she either does not SPEAK..or speaks in sucha slow motion, I forget wat she said wen she had started her line...LOL

ROFLROFLROFL..

rituloveskmhpiya2025.

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Arre Ritz..No.. Check the last PG..I edited my post..I was talking about the "Love" The "bad girl" wala post of yoursLOL

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Arre Ritz..No.. Check the last PG..I edited my post..I was talking about the "Love" The "bad girl" wala post of yoursLOL

O sorry Piya..I had not seen that one...WinkLOL
Kya baat hai, sahi jawaab..yep, I am surely in love..LOL
LOLI know him since the last 6 years and have finally agreed that its love just 3 months back!!!!made him wait for so long...LOLLOL
isliye tho ANya ko samajh paa rahi hoon..specially Navya ko...I am right in her shoes...
rest in PMS!!!!LOLLOL

deeps07piya2025.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index