Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

anya and their physical proximity (Page 2)

Poll Question: Is Anya and their physical proximity right or wrong?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [27.42%]
45 [72.58%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@Ritz-Err.. Hold on lol..I didn't mean that their feeling are any kind of attraction or infatuation..Let me tell ya 2things (dont think me as dumb although it quite isLOL)

1st of all toh I never heard the full or a bit of the story of Heer-Ranja,Soni-mahiwal Romeo-Juliet.Although they are quite famous but oh well seems like I never had the time for watching or reading the famous stuffs yeah so I cant say anything about them.
2ndly-I seriously dont get the concept of Infatuation or the difference b2in Love & attraction..When one watch s'thing ON TV its visible & understandable as you are watching the whole drama But Personally I never experienced s'thing so yeah Its pretty amusing to me..or rather i'd say confusing..

Now coming back to AN..I definitely didn't mean that its "attraction" in their case..what I meant They are not in love but just in the first stage of love where you dont think just follow your heart unknowingly.

Physical attraction-yeah thats definitely exits b2in them but not in a bad way as I said "All those were the need of the moment" They didn't plan it but happened..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for commenting Deeps...yeah, I liked your version..you picked up the best from my and Piya's views...Wink..great blend...Embarrassed.I know there are a few loopholes..but I have now accepted them on the name of creativity..LOL
just like Piya said, atleast we are not seeing the typical eye locks, falling into arms, smiling at each other for no reason, world ruk gaya, sab kuch suhaana hai things..LOL
And abt confessing, I thought the confession does not need to be the gheesa peeta "i love you"..Sleepyofcourse it does confirm ki chalo, we are booked for each other now...LOLbut I mean, watever is happening between these two is no less than a lil confession...obviously neither anant nor navya are gonna do all these things with any other girl or boy..Winkand that does mean that they are already commited towards each other, dosnt it!?
Well, I do understand that the CVs do need to work on the interactions and dialogues right now!!Fans can always not keep interpreting for them on forums afteralll!!!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shenzzdeeps07

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Piya..u are so cute...LOLAs much as I read, I think you have yet to experience the feeling called "love"!Wink
Well, wen I gave an example of the famous lovers, my point was, they might have also kissed and hugged na!LOLits so natural afterall!LOL
I do agree with you wen you say that it was the need of the moment between Anya..and I define LOVE exaclty that way!It is always the "need of the moment"..and thats why people do crazy things on the name of love!
Isnt it a need of a moment wen a couple decides to elope and marry wen parents do not agree to their love?They dont think wat their parents have done for them!But I always support the actions of people who are in true love!In the case I have mentioned, I feel strongly taht the parents shud give them a chance ratehr than they giving up their love fro each other!!!Woh pyaar hi kya jo survive nahi kare..
Anyways, coming back to AnYA, my point is they are in love..for the 1st time ever..and they are really exploring ALL the aspects of it...and being proximate is one of it!!and trust me, it feels beautiful to be hugged and kissed by the person you have gone bonkers for...WinkI wont get into details nahi tho you will think I am a "bad" girl..heheheLOLWink

Edited by rituloveskmh - 19 May 2011 at 1:58pm

piya2025.

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
exactly ritu...dialogues are missing these days.Confused..some real intense and most important dialoguesDisapprove.Embarrassed...have u noticed..since the bridge anya hug,they never had a detailed talk with each other other than whether missed me or not.!.. i am sorry!!..go to play.!.Stern SmileDisapprove...i know..its already registered that they do have feelings for each other.Embarrassed...and  haq on each other.Approve.but i want them to voice it out...their thoughts..Day Dreaming..i am not saying i want the melodramatic...dil mein violin bajne lagi dialoguesD'ohLOL...but...i want them to say whatever is  there in their minds...and give a conclusion to each other vocally.Day Dreaming..not just mere smiling or pecking on the cheeks...or a heart welming hugBlushing...i dont know...i always had the feeling...once they speak it out vocally, it will make them more officialCool...otherwise..i feel like something is missing..Ermm

Edited by deeps07 - 19 May 2011 at 2:12pm

rituloveskmhpiya2025.

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Exactly Ritz-As you said Fans cant always analyze there every step each day after the epi..They need to be clear on their part..They are handling things pretty well..Like they are giving the  most cliched scene a nice,sweet touch..Which gives you a smile of satisfaction rather than bunch of irritation.

What we though after that hug wala promo that they confessed but in a manner they did but it was solely based on the "liking" game without bringing the love.. & now going by the situation I think it'd take time for the "I love you" wala confession..
I love a qoute-

Eyes speaks louder than words..Thats exactly I felt during the picking up the pencil scene (in canteen) these subtle romance always work better than any bhari bharkaam dialogues..Yeah once twice I dont mind falling in arms or cornering the girl but only if the sequence require it.

rituloveskmhdeeps07

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Deeps...I have started feeling that the CVS want the audiences to discuss the way we do!
This is wat they think will make the show the "talk of the town".,,though they are not understanding that "this does not work man!!"...I mean, really!Sleepy!!I have always wanted to submit my CV for the post of the dialogue writer for this show!!!LOLhahaaha..I rally think anyone of us will do a better job than the current one!!!
He is sucha lazy fella!!WRITE something dude!!!!!LOLMake them SPEAK out their heart!!!!Confused

deeps07

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Ok I commenting on your 2nd post now RitzLOL

Edited
---

Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Piya..u are so cute...LOLAs much as I read, I think you have yet to experience the feeling called "love"!Wink
Well, wen I gave an example of the famous lovers, my point was, they might have also kissed and hugged na!LOLits so natural afterall!LOL
I do agree with you wen you say that it was the need of the moment between Anya..and I define LOVE exaclty that way!It is always the "need of the moment"..and thats why people do crazy things on the name of love!
Isnt it a need of a moment wen a couple decides to elope and marry wen parents do not agree to their love?They dont think wat their parents have done for them!But I always support the actions of people who are in true love!In the case I have mentioned, I feel strongly taht the parents shud give them a chance ratehr than they giving up their love fro each other!!!Woh pyaar hi kya jo survive nahi kare..
Anyways, coming back to AnYA, my point is they are in love..for the 1st time ever..and they are really exploring ALL the aspects of it...and being proximate is one of it!!and trust me, it feels beautiful to be hugged and kissed by the person you have gone bonkers for...WinkI wont get into details nahi tho you will think I am a "bad" girl..heheheLOLWink
Lol Ritz..Im definitely not in love ..All I know about love its bcoz of the idiot box.. AKA TVLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.So yeah no real life experience.

yes yes..Kisses,hugs are part n parcel of Love & I dont mind them if both individual respect their relationship & are truly in love..

About marriage,Parents interruption,well see thats one hell confusing thing..A person has to go through s much during that period & its real sad.. Parents should understand & more than anything,A girl or boy should be careful before choosing their partners..Coz after the real commitment one cant back out nor they cant live their life like living in a hell..& Im sure The indivisuals wont like to regreat later on & think that how right their parents wereConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Love is a beautiful thing if you get the desire oneLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.& NO i wont think that you are a bad girl *shakes headLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.* But I already can see you are in love, Aren't you?Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page... If you want to we can always have a chat about this through pmsLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Edited by piya2025 - 19 May 2011 at 2:39pm

rituloveskmhdeeps07

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Piya...you said exactly wat i wanna say!
Hugging kissing is not wrong...but yeah, the subtle romance is surely more than hugging-kissing without talking!!!
And yeah, my fav was the picking up the pencil too!!it conveyed so much!!!Eyes do speak more than words..but inn dono ko eyes eyes mai converse karte hue I am so tired...i feel the need of dialogues now!!seriously!Confused

deeps07piya2025.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index