India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

BE NICE..!

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

hey i just wanted to know why does everyone hate inder? i mean even in some of the the updates you guyz write "the spinless jerk inder" i mean if you guys hate him then no biggie..at least don't make fun of him in the updates...i remember a while back reading an update on astitva..and it had gotten deleted because someone had said bad things about simran...but many of you are doing the same thing with inder in this show...

just thought i'd share my views cause it has been bugging me for a while...

Edited by sarina_202 - 20 February 2005 at 8:07pm

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I agree.i like him alot..i mean DK's role is powerful but before Dk's entry..it was all Inder and Disha ..believe me Inder and Disha shared a great Chemistry..i like Dk alot, but that doesn't mean I like Inder any less...
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
finally...someone who agrees with me..Tongue
kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I agree too.
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged

SORRY TO ALL INDER'S FANEmbarrassed...BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE INDER AT ALLAngry....I JUST CAN'T STAND HIM....HE USED TO BE GOOD BUT NOW DAYS HE ACTS STUPID..HE'S JUST AFTER DISHA ALL THE TIME...EVENTHOUGH HE'S MARRIED TO RANO AND DISHA IS MARRIED TO DK...I MEAN LEAVE HER ALONE...

again i am sorry if anyone feels bad but i am just giving my opinion....i know it's not nice to hate anyone...but i just can't help myself to stop hatting InderEmbarrassed.....

bbiinnddii Newbie
bbiinnddii
bbiinnddii

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
i agree.. Inder's acting is not that bad.. it's just his role.. he has to behave like a loser.. and i think he is doing really good job..

Edited by bbiinnddii - 21 February 2005 at 3:43pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index