19th May,2011: Bharti eavesdrops Gau's scheming

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Starts with the continuation of asht's matarani act and dumroo accepting her suggestion 🥱 ..gau is furious and gaits towards asht but she faints ..Karthik sprinkles water on her and she gets up and questions everybody why they were staring at her and looking tensed ,what has happened..all lals are shocked 😆..murari interrupts blaming asht for spoiling his family's happiness..asht is still confused on what is happening ..karthik explains her everything and says even dumroo has also agreed to marry after 3 months keeping in mind that his jhumka's life may be at risk 😆…asht feels happy that mata has possesed her a few moments back.. murari again accuses her for what she did but asht tells if matarani posseses her body for communicating with people she has nothing to do with it 🤢..Dumroo reiterates that he will not marry jhumka till 3 months…jhumka cries and gau is sizzling with wrath..Dumroo goes to jhumka and consoles her that they will marry after 3 months..jhumka not seems to be listening ,cries and runs ,mirdala follow her..Murari suggests bansi that wedding date should not be postponed like this ,he can understand the emotions of jhumka so wedding should take place on that particular date..then tells asht that knowingly or unknowingly she cancelled this wedding which is wrong so she must apologise to gau..asht says it is good that they knew the danger beforehand thro matarani and so let it be..but murari says if there is a problem there will be a solution also so they must think of how to appease mata and carry on with marriage.. .he insists asht on apologising coz she must blaming him for these causalities.. she agrees and calls bharti to accompany her since everbody listens her words ⭐️…

At mirdala's room jhumka is crying loudly and gau consoles her and rants on how asht sabotaged everything 😆..she gets furious and says that she will kill her…mirdang interupts that what has happened is for good..matarani has warned her of their upcoming tragedy if not her young sister jhumka would have passed away 😆..hearing this jhumka is somewhat scared and cries even more😆..gau faults mirdang for not being able to guess people after being with her for so long 😆..she tells that this side of lals are all innocent and that side are overly intelligent 😆, they knew that if jhumka becomes elder dil of this house then gau can dominate so they spoiled it..bharti and asht are proceeding towards their room.. seeing gau's vehement talk asht stops her and they eavesdrop⭐️..gau continues she is not going to let it go, she will start plotting and achieve what she wants if not these murari gang will loot everything before they loot...hearing this bharti is extremely shocked...gau goes on with saying these people are using matarani's name to their benefit 👏 but she is dogged at her goal and will elicit their truth one day 👏…

Outside the room asht backs off bharti and tells her now she has heard everything so she must take some decision by herself..and continues that they cant stoop much lower than this that they are spoling the sanctity of marriage for their greed but accusing them as if they were mocking the Goddess 😆.. Bharti is full of tears and walks off without replying anything….

In the hall veena is consoling dumroo ..she wipes his tears and wipes her hand on his hair 🤣...Bharti goes to her room and closes her door...She is extremely confused and regrets for taking a wrong decision on jhumroo marriage and how she will answer dumroo 😆.. gets flashbacks of gau's drama when dumroo confessed his and jhumka's feelings and how jhumka reacted during dumroo's hunger strike 🤢...She weeps and prays to show her the right path…opens her eyes suddenly and sprints ….

In the hall kamansi and others are worried and waiting for bharti…bharti comes and kamala asks her eagerly whether she has convinced gau.. bharti says no and she has overheard their conversation ..dumroo startled 🤣…kamala insists bharti to tell what she heard..She reveals that this is not a marriage this is cheating ☢️..everybody shoked..she continues that gau has planned to make her sis this house's eldest dil so that she can dominate and posseses their property , also jhumka doesn't love dumroo ..she was merely suporting gau's plot 😲… hearing this dumroo is heart broken 🥺 🤣🤣🤣 and the scene ends there 🤣 (thank god tomorrow is not my turn for updates 🤣)…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --jas--

her'mirdang interupts that what has happened is for good..matarani has warned her of their upcoming tragedy if not her young sister jhumka would have passed away 😆..hearing this jhumka is somewhat scared and cries even more😆..gau faults mirdang for not being able to guess people after being with her for so long 😆..

Priceless comment indeed!!! 😆

she tells that this side of lals are all innocent and that side are overly intelligent 😆, they knew that if jhumka becomes elder dil of this house then gau can dominate so they spoiled it..bharti and asht are proceeding towards their room.. seeing gau's vehement talk asht stops her and they eavesdrop⭐️..gau continues she is not going to let it go, she will start plotting and achieve what she wants if not these murari gang will loot everything before they loot...hearing this bharti is extremely shocked...gau goes on with saying these people are using matarani's name to their benefit 👏 but she is dogged at her goal and will elicit their truth one day 👏'

Beautiful!!! 👏  Bharti wouldn't hear any ill about Gau, but now, thankfully, she's overheard it from the horse's mouth.  That's the advantage of having Asht there - she can goad Bharti into keeping her eyes & ears open - something she's not going to do on her own.  The coup de grace for Asht is that since Gau has accused Murari of having those intentions,  any attempts to expose them now will fall on Bharti's deaf ears, since she knows the motivations of Gau.

Outside the room asht backs off bharti and tells her now she has heard everything so she must take some decision by herself..and continues that they cant stoop much lower than this that they are spoling the sanctity of marriage for their greed but accusing them as if they were mocking the Goddess 😆.. Bharti is full of tears and walks off without replying anything'.

Again, too good!!!  As it is, Bharti knows that Gau contrived her own marriage to Murli so that they can enjoy her fortune, and now, she's overheard how she wants to use Jhumka to hijack the fortunes of the entire family in her name!!!  Glad Bharti got to hear this. 😈

In the hall kamansi and others are worried and waiting for bharti'bharti comes and kamala asks her eagerly whether she has convinced gau.. bharti says no and she has overheard their conversation ..dumroo startled 🤣'kamala insists bharti to tell what she heard..She reveals that this is not a marriage this is cheating ☢️..everybody shoked..she continues that gau has planned to make her sis this house's eldest dil so that she can dominate and posseses their property , also jhumka doesn't love dumroo ..she was merely suporting gau's plot 😲' hearing this dumroo is heart broken 🤣 and the scene ends there 🤣 (thank god tomorrow is not my turn for updates 🤣)'

Okay, she's wrong about Jhumka, but right about everything else.  And since Asht isn't doing anything, there are no plots of theirs to uncover!!!  But I think this was a great episode - Bharti telling them what she's found out, and finally humiliating Gau!!!  I do feel a bit sympathetic to Jhumroo, but other than that, I'm glad this got found out, and Gau will be confronted on it.  Just wonder - this time, will they unconditionally believe Bharti, or will they doubt her, as they did Prakash?

I do hope that unlike Gau, Asht backs up Bharti when she accuses Gau of what she overheard, and that Murari doesn't advise her to backstab Bharti.  I want Bharti to win this one, and Gau to be kicked out.  After that, I'll be all for Bharti or Murli discovering Murari's intentions.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yay!  Finally what we've all been waiting for.  Gaushala's pardafash

Vrish, I think Ash will back Bharti.  She want to get on Bharti's side and this is her golden opportunity to place herself firmly in Bharti's favour.

while I'm happy that Gau's world is about to come crushing down on her, I do feel for Jhumka.  Her sister's motives my have been completely mercenary but I think she genuinely loves Dhumroo.  Ah well, collateral damage I guess 😆

I think they will believe Bharti this time.  There's no way Murli's going to make the same mistake again.  Because she was right about Pratap, they won't doubt here in this matter either.  And she also hopefully will have Ash's support too.  Besides if the little video posted in that other thread regarding BhaRli's honeymoon is anything to go by, we can be sure Bharti comes out of this present situation a hero.
fuzzyface thumbnail
 Well Jas thanks for support, since it's my turn to do the update 😆, I appreciate it, I hope it will be bearable 😵

Must say quite shocked that Little Red Riding Hood cried 'Wolf" out loud for real instead of going around behind everyone trying to resolve the problem 😲 or was it all just a dream 🤔

EDIT: The new promo indicated that Bharti's confession was a dream, do check out the promo thread. So much for speaking up 🥱

I just don't understand whose money and property are these people trying to take. How shameless can you get, it's not theirs, they never earned it nor have any legal or birth right to it...chee chee, how low can you stoop. 😳

I wonder if Mridala actually asked Bharti for some money, I am sure, she would gladly give it to them rather than have them scheming behind her back for something that was never theirs. I know Murli has apprehensions about giving any money to them because he knows them too well but seriously, this greed of theirs is just nauseating. 🤢
Besides what made Mridala think that if Jhumroo got married, they would get more money, everything belongs to Bharti and Murli and like Murli is ever going to let anyone else have anything knowing well how scheming Gaushala is.

Thanks for the update jas
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmmm its all about money honey..

paise ke liye log kya kya karte hain

seems baba's wealth has become curse for miss red riding hood

thanks for the update me not even watching the repeats
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

EDIT: The new promo indicated that Bharti's confession was a dream, do check out the promo thread. So much for speaking up 🥱

I'm so dissappointed by that promo

I just don't understand whose money and property are these people trying to take. How shameless can you get, it's not theirs, they never earned it nor have any legal or birth right to it...chee chee, how low can you stoop. 😳

I wonder if Mridala actually asked Bharti for some money, I am sure, she would gladly give it to them rather than have them scheming behind her back for something that was never theirs.

I guarantee that at the end of this track at some point Bharti will say exactly that.  That if money was more important to them than relationships and family, then had they asked her she would have gladly given them everything.