Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

i dont think it was hetals fault (Page 3)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by saraharshad

After watching her at starting of the episode and ending of the episode ,for me she is more dangerous than phui...

why?i genuinely want to know,at the start she told ambaji that mona is lucky to have a saas like her,mona can go out movie,shopping etc,wich any young girl  can feel,at the end she tld phui and baa her reservations that everytime there is sum1 between karal,wich again is true,it is either sweety,amrit or vimmy who just keep on cuming between them,ambaji made as tatement if karal wont go den even mona wont,so why hetal is dangerous for speaking the truth?

note:its just curosity i am asking,pls dont mindSmile

You must be watching a different serial than me.

.Ambaji doesn't even let Mona go to visit her parents who live across the street. Mona cannot go shopping, or even step out of the house without Amba's permissions, Mona could never go to movies, I hope you remember the scene in which Anu had to tear the movie ticket because Mona was afraid to ask Amba's permission...Ambaji is saas from hell, she constantly scolds and yells at Mona. She treats Mona worse than a servant, she abuses Mona's parents and calls them uncivilzed (kuch sikhaya hi nahi, Punjabis have no sanskar) she is most horrible person. She acts as if she is her sons wife..she wants to be the only one in his son's life..(packing lunch, serving his food, Mona cannot go near him).

In real life if somebody abuses there  DIL like Phui and Baa they can sue them for cruelty and mental torture. How dare stupid Phui abuse punjabis and Mona..when she sicko is living in her Maayke and doesn't follow any tradition.

The Gandhi family thinks they are better than Mona,  her parents and punjabis and they practice mental cruelty on daily basis.
amabji dint allow mona to visit her parents house without permission cause mona used to behave like a 8yyear old,she got up middle of teh night to visit her parents and the whole of gandhi fly was worried for her,mona dint went fro movie not cause she was scared of ambaji but because ambaji was in a  bad shape taht day(wen bedis were at home and ambaji slapped hetal in front of beids)nobody told mona not to go,ambaji wldnt have stopped her not to go for a movie wid her husband not cause ambaji is good but her ego is too big to syop mona,mona wanted to stay back.amabji,baa and fui have a bad language,but i tink its upto mona she cld have stopped them at the first day itself but she was much interested in being a good baahu.

Edited by sherma - 20 May 2011 at 5:49am

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Mona and her Family even didnt react when Ambaji the great did not allowed Mona to participate in the Rasam of his brother(karan)marriage...like dwaar rukaai etc.Hetal is disgusting Bahu ..Hetal deserved the greedy and shrewd in laws...Chaiji and everyone in their family is tooo good for Hetal madam which she do not deserve ..
gaga00 Senior Member
gaga00
gaga00

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajolj

hetal has always been rebelious wen she is angry she dont even care whom is she fighting wid,she fought wid ambaji in front of bedis or strted shouting in front of the gandhis wen they were tlking abt her marriage and even slapped karan cause he pou sum water on her.i was actually tinking she will blast sweety or amrit today,but she was quite

When u go into somebody else's home u don't act the same way as you do infront of your parent's, wheather she likes it or not she has to change and adjust according to her in-laws. Had she pulled the same trick at her house, she would have gotten a tight slap from Bharti and a lecture.
Here the main thing is she is not even interested to adjust..atleast she should try .but i didnt saw that kind of sign
she is not taking an effort because nobody is evn supporting her,i love karal as a jodi but i tink karan is behaving like a fool,he shld understnd he is married and now he needs to give little time to his wife too.sweety is behaving too  dumb,the whole earing scene thing,sweety cld have given the earings the next day or wen karan wasnt there,but she gave in front of karan and vimmys presence and plus she was taunted by vimmy too.the food hetal made was criticise badly,she did tried to make but agin not appreciated she dint intentionally made the food bad or nor was tat she dint knew cooking,she cooked in gujju style,amrit told her to cook watever she like.these tings can make a newly wedded bride felt lost sos he runs to her mayka every now and then,the way mona used to do cause she used to feel lost at gandhis place,but wen anu started supporting her and sejal babuji strted behaving well wid her,she strted feeling comfortable and wanted

but atleast mona tried from day one to please in laws... and it wasnt mona's fault but her her mother who used to come every now and then to support mona... mona was and is not the perfect peson but she is determined to win the love and respect in the family and thats why she even broke all ties with her mayka... hetal has been married for few days only and she is throwing tantrums.. sweetheart every family has some rules and you have to follow them..u cnt change them in one day..
just my 2 cents
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by April2007

After watching her at starting of the episode and ending of the episode ,for me she is more dangerous than phui...

why?i genuinely want to know,at the start she told ambaji that mona is lucky to have a saas like her,mona can go out movie,shopping etc,wich any young girl  can feel,at the end she tld phui and baa her reservations that everytime there is sum1 between karal,wich again is true,it is either sweety,amrit or vimmy who just keep on cuming between them,ambaji made as tatement if karal wont go den even mona wont,so why hetal is dangerous for speaking the truth?

note:its just curosity i am asking,pls dont mindSmile

You must be watching a different serial than me.

.Ambaji doesn't even let Mona go to visit her parents who live across the street. Mona cannot go shopping, or even step out of the house without Amba's permissions, Mona could never go to movies, I hope you remember the scene in which Anu had to tear the movie ticket because Mona was afraid to ask Amba's permission...Ambaji is saas from hell, she constantly scolds and yells at Mona. She treats Mona worse than a servant, she abuses Mona's parents and calls them uncivilzed (kuch sikhaya hi nahi, Punjabis have no sanskar) she is most horrible person. She acts as if she is her sons wife..she wants to be the only one in his son's life..(packing lunch, serving his food, Mona cannot go near him).

In real life if somebody abuses there  DIL like Phui and Baa they can sue them for cruelty and mental torture. How dare stupid Phui abuse punjabis and Mona..when she sicko is living in her Maayke and doesn't follow any tradition.

The Gandhi family thinks they are better than Mona,  her parents and punjabis and they practice mental cruelty on daily basis.
amabji dint allow mona to visit her parents house without permission cause mona used to behave like a 8yyear old,she got up middle of teh night to visit her parents and the whole of gandhi fly was worried for her,mona dint went fro movie not cause she was scared of ambaji but because ambaji was in a  bad shape taht day(wen bedis were at home and ambaji slapped hetal in front of beids)nobody told mona not to go,ambaji wldnt have stopped her not to go for a movie wid her husband not cause ambaji is good but her ego is too big to syop mona,mona wanted to stay back.amabji,baa and fui have a bad language,but i tink its upto mona she cld have stopped them at the first day itself but she was much interested in being a good baahu.

Ambaji herself behave like a ten year old control freak, manipulative idiot, who the heck is she to stop Mona for visiting her parents.

Phui, Baa and Amba are plain evil and sick...hurting somebody is evil and they are evil. Mona cannot stop three evil sick idiots, who are totally sick...no sane person can stop them. Mona should have reported them to her parents and they should have given back to the sickoos.
SportsFreak Goldie
SportsFreak
SportsFreak

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
According to me when a girl is married she should try to adjust to her husband's family which hetal is not even trying.The first day of marriage and she doesnt feel like eating the food.One more thing is she is trying to compete with sweety who is pregnant.Every family i have seen the pregnant person will be treated with more care..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

bgayathri Newbie
bgayathri
bgayathri

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I have not heard any on take their brother for sonography. It is generally the husband or mother/mother-in-law or sister. No one takes their brother for this.
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bgayathri

I have not heard any on take their brother for sonography. It is generally the husband or mother/mother-in-law or sister. No one takes their brother for this.

Absolutely nothing wrong with brother taking the sister for sonography.

I have not heard a son supporting two generation of family on his salary alone and everybody living in the lap of luxury and abusing his wife day and night.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictInfofan

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonjogl

According to me when a girl is married she should try to adjust to her husband's family which hetal is not even trying.The first day of marriage and she doesnt feel like eating the food.One more thing is she is trying to compete with sweety who is pregnant.Every family i have seen the pregnant person will be treated with more care..

Hetal has it good she is married without dowry with no expense to her parents instead of appreciating her inlaw she is bend upon abusing them. Her inlaws are one of the most accommodating people she is allowed to do her idol worship and wear clothes she wants without abuse or insult unlike her mother her MIL doesn't abuse gujjus at drop of hate their is no phui sitting in this house constantly churning out abuses and insults to gujjus and her parents.

Hetal doesn't have to deal with sister in law like herself who is constantly blaming her bhabhi.

Knowing Gandhi family and Amba,  Mona is pretty stupid to encourage and help  Hetal to marry Karan. Mona will pay for her stupidity. She should have told Karan and her relatives to stay away from Ghandis..they are sick fighter cocks, out of control tongues,  who are totally uncivilized.

Edited by April2007 - 20 May 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictSportsFreakInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index