Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
According to me when a girl is married she should try to adjust to her husband's family which hetal is not even trying.The first day of marriage and she doesnt feel like eating the food.One more thing is she is trying to compete with sweety who is pregnant.Every family i have seen the pregnant person will be treated with more care..
bgayathri thumbnail
I have not heard any on take their brother for sonography. It is generally the husband or mother/mother-in-law or sister. No one takes their brother for this.
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bgayathri

I have not heard any on take their brother for sonography. It is generally the husband or mother/mother-in-law or sister. No one takes their brother for this.

Absolutely nothing wrong with brother taking the sister for sonography.

I have not heard a son supporting two generation of family on his salary alone and everybody living in the lap of luxury and abusing his wife day and night.
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonjogl

According to me when a girl is married she should try to adjust to her husband's family which hetal is not even trying.The first day of marriage and she doesnt feel like eating the food.One more thing is she is trying to compete with sweety who is pregnant.Every family i have seen the pregnant person will be treated with more care..

Hetal has it good she is married without dowry with no expense to her parents instead of appreciating her inlaw she is bend upon abusing them. Her inlaws are one of the most accommodating people she is allowed to do her idol worship and wear clothes she wants without abuse or insult unlike her mother her MIL doesn't abuse gujjus at drop of hate their is no phui sitting in this house constantly churning out abuses and insults to gujjus and her parents.

Hetal doesn't have to deal with sister in law like herself who is constantly blaming her bhabhi.

Knowing Gandhi family and Amba,  Mona is pretty stupid to encourage and help  Hetal to marry Karan. Mona will pay for her stupidity. She should have told Karan and her relatives to stay away from Ghandis..they are sick fighter cocks, out of control tongues,  who are totally uncivilized.
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What about Phui trying to find another girl for Anu...he is married and she is think of destroying his marriage?  If that's not coming between a couple I don't know what is. Mona has not done anything bad to any member of Gandhi family nor has she bad mouthed them.  She is loyal to both families and puts them first before herself. 

Hetal on other hand is childish jealous little twit.  She made such big deal of the earings and now movie.  She is not trying to fit in at all.

sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

THANK YOU APRIL!!! Mona had it so bad, remember when Mona had to make her first meal, no one helped her.  Bharti, Baa and phui ganged up on Mona and treated her like she was of lower cast.  They constantly talked low of Mona family and the Punjabi culture.  Mona does not have picture of GuruNanak at Gandhi house.  Amrit let Hetal pray and have small murti at their house.  I can go on an on about the unjustice that Mona had to face.  And lets not forget how Bharti kicked Mona out of the house!
Edited by sac58375 - 12 years ago
being1human thumbnail
It is annoying to live with so many people. It's like a girl is getting married into a family not to the boy. There's no freedom. The boys get to enjoy their holidays but the girl has to slog in the kitchen 24/7 adjusting to a new home. At least in this era, men and women should have the freedom to live the life their way. Adjustment should be from both sides. It should be between the couple. Taking permission from in-laws for everything is really sad. I don't want to be in Mona or Hetal's shoes. I don't think any girl today should be in their shoes. They should have the freedom to adjust, change along with their husband. Sick of people still treating women like this.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sherma

i dont think it was hetal fault,sweety shuold give little privacy to karal,she knows her bro has just cum,she cld cum little later or gone wid sum1 else for sonography,if she can go for movie so why not hospital wid mona or any1 else,sweety is married herself she was given lectures to anu yesterday so y cant she follow it,

after marriage every couple needs space,gandhis had never come between anu-mona when they were newly married,or even now,havent seen hetal sejal cuming between them wen anu-mona are alone.i know sweety isnt doing anyting intentionally but its her mistake too,today i felt bad for hetal

Hey Sherma😛
Wow u r here as Dev Team of Ram Milaye Jori, Congrats
Has been watching this show for a couple of months n i thought of checking its forum. Pleasantly surprise to see here, at least someone i know.
Agree with u that though unintentional, Sweety is not giving the newly wed couple much privacy. It's kind of weird that she needs her bro to go to hospital. She cud take her sis Mona. But Hetal is beinf very childish n unreasonable n is not even trying to adjust in a family who is not at all mean but just different. Something she was already aware since she knows perfectly well where she was heading after falling in love with Karan.
When a girl marries n enters a new home, esp an extended family, she must come with a readiness to make compromises n adjustments (of course adjustments must come from the other side too n i find her MIL very decent n loving though Vimmy is really too much at times). Hetal got married in unusual way, agree she may not had enough time to prepare herself but at least try to take it easy instead of filling ur maykas' ears n all. Her banging the try in the kitchen was also very inappropriate for a newly married girl in her new home.
I see her tantrums throwing very childish n she needs to grow up before her couple of days marriage starts collapsing

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hey Sherma😛
Wow u r here as Dev Team of Ram Milaye Jori, Congrats
Has been watching this show for a couple of months n i thought of checking its forum. Pleasantly surprise to see here, at least someone i know.
Agree with u that though unintentional, Sweety is not giving the newly wed couple much privacy. It's kind of weird that she needs her bro to go to hospital. She cud take her sis Mona. But Hetal is beinf very childish n unreasonable n is not even trying to adjust in a family who is not at all mean but just different. Something she was already aware since she knows perfectly well where she was heading after falling in love with Karan.
When a girl marries n enters a new home, esp an extended family, she must come with a readiness to make compromises n adjustments (of course adjustments must come from the other side too n i find her MIL very decent n loving though Vimmy is really too much at times). Hetal got married in unusual way, agree she may not had enough time to prepare herself but at least try to take it easy instead of filling ur maykas' ears n all. Her banging the try in the kitchen was also very inappropriate for a newly married girl in her new home.
I see her tantrums throwing very childish n she needs to grow up before her couple of days marriage starts collapsing

hey thanks so much,so happy to see u here,i just love this show,i agree hetal is being too kiddish and throwing tantrums around,but she is the same from the start,nthing chnged so cant understnd how shld her behaviour change after marriage,
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

hey thanks so much,so happy to see u here,i just love this show,i agree hetal is being too kiddish and throwing tantrums around,but she is the same from the start,nthing chnged so cant understnd how shld her behaviour change after marriage,

Mona made a big mistake in helping Hetal to marry Karan and Mona will pay for her mistake. Hetal will destroy Mona and Bedis. Bharti is plain cheap and evil she is going to play tit or tat game and this will destroy Mona's marriage and Bedi household.