Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thursday Update 19-05-2011 - TA vetti again! (Page 4)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

@Nox:
Paavom you, i think you have some Charu feverROFL It will only get cured when Charu comes back, lets pray for her comebackROFL (Many are going to kill me, especially GunthsLOL)
Somehow i miss Charu, arg bring her soon back and finish her track with her lovable boyfriend, wellwisher, lover, sweetheart aka GWROFL

Yooovvv Shammy Angry Angry...enna kindala unakku. If psycho comes back, Tanu will be more serious, she can't get cured. Unakku apdi enna oru loveee psycho mela? Angry Ithila praying for her comeback Angry...why don't you pray for TA to get a job like his wife does Big smile.  Janani, please lock up psycho in UK somewhere as you are back to your hometown now. Shammy, as you are such a Charu lover and Charu fan, i am going to cut our sisies relationship for a whole day as punishment for your affection on psycho Evil Smile. Venumna blackmail a kooda eduthukko Tongue.

Edited by Gunz. - 19 May 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyamTTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Janani, please lock up psycho in UK somewhere as you are back to your hometown now.

LOOOL! ROFL Hahaha, I'll try my best ka. Tongue Enni naan engennu avaava kandu pidikura?? Oru common place la poi thedurandaa, athu mental hospital la thaan. LOL Athe oru loosu, enni naan poi antha moonjeiya paatha, enakku thaan paithiyum pidichudum, vendaam! Vendave vendaam. Wink Neega vere oru aazha pidiyungo! Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivalakshyamautumnsconcertoTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunz for the super fast update. Thoroughly enjoyed the side comments. So our "vetti veeran" strikes againWink. He got a lot of bashing from us today. But on the positive note with out his realising he might have done some thing good for himself by diverting the rowdy fraud Dharman to another Bank. For  a minute I really thought our hero was super smart in being too smooth about getting rid of a bad customer. I did not have a good feeling about Dharman right in the begining. I vaguely associated him with some thing bad. After reading some of your comments I realised this is the goon set to trouble TPS. Dont worry. Venkatachalam will be careful about looking at the documents and deny him the loan. May be Tamil will be called back for work because he saved the company from a bad customer. I am a hopeless optimist!!Wink Our hero after all may emerge as "vetri veeran" instead of Vetti.LOL.
As for this Suchi character, the whole family may be exploiting innocent Prabha. Now that she got her education abroad and probably a job there, they are dumping Prabha. There are women like that. Our SQ is heading in that direction. If  Suchi dumps P, good for him and good riddence. That opens up a chance for Deepa. Deepa will be a tough DIL for Bhu. Looking forward to that. Dont worry about Kanagu. He will be OK with his business doing well.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20autumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

PLS Pls let us all stop talking abt CharuShocked...Kumaran seems to have forgotten her...or he has given us all some vacation from that psycho...so pls konja naal vacation enjoy pannalaame...

Even if she knows somebody is thinking abt her...she will take the next flight and come back...

Apuram she will look into the mirror and will say "Mrs Tamilarasu", and then from the airport she will run and will go and hug TA, infact she said she will go in his bike only as his wife when she comes back...idhellam kekanuma D'ohCry Hitting Smileys

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayautumnsconcertoJanani20TheivaTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I have been having this doubt for some time! As another viewer has pointed out, T shud be elder to P. Well, T has not dropped out of school by years and so we safely assume that she is just doing 1st year of engg at the right age. If so, P shud also be a student in some college/school. The way he is shown doesn't seem to  fit a student life. What is he doing (apart from sponsoring needy students thru the trust money)? He shud atleast be a year younger to T! inge logic idikkudhu!!

Edited by Thendral_USA - 19 May 2011 at 3:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20autumnsconcertoTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thendral_USA

I have been having this doubt for some time! As another viewer has pointed out, T shud be elder to P. Well, T has not dropped out of school by years and so we safely assume that she is just doing 1st year of engg at the right age. If so, P shud also be a student in some college/school. The way he is shown doesn't seem to  fit a student life. What is he doing (apart from sponsoring needy students thru the trust money)? He shud atleast be a year younger to T! inge logic idikkudhu!!

Thulasi is two years older than Deepa who is at the right age. When Thulasi finished +2, she was 20 as mentioned by Paati in an episode. Thulasi had a late school entry as it was her granny who made the effort of taking her to a school. Thulasi was ignored by MM when he took Mohan to school, guess Mohan is 18/19 like Deepa. And Prabha has to be one or two years younger to Thulasi and he mentioned that he is still studying with so many arrears. Guess Thulasi has to be 21 now as she lately celebrated her birthday.

Edited by Theiva - 19 May 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaThendral_USAJanani20autumnsconcertoRuby-86TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Yooovvv ShammyAngryAngry...enna kindala unakku. If psycho comes back, Tanu will be more serious, she can't get cured. Unakku apdi enna oru loveee psycho mela?AngryIthila praying for her comeback Angry...why don't you pray for TA to get a job like his wife doesBig smile. Janani, please lock up psycho in UK somewhere as you are back to your hometown now. Shammy, as you are such a Charu lover and Charu fan, i am going to cut our sisies relationship for a whole day as punishment for your affection on psychoEvil Smile. Venumna blackmail a kooda eduthukkoTongue.[/DIV]
Hahahaha noo. u have a bad Impression about me, u see i dont love Charu, but Thuls. She is my Love forever. Aiyayo public-la sollithene. ippo enna panrathu? Rofl but srsly Charu mela verum sympathy. but my Love is only Thuls LOL

Edited by Shamz. - 19 May 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20lakshyamTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

PLS Pls let us all stop talking abt CharuShocked...Kumaran seems to have forgotten her...or he has given us all some vacation from that psycho...so pls konja naal vacation enjoy pannalaame...

Even if she knows somebody is thinking abt her...she will take the next flight and come back...

Apuram she will look into the mirror and will say "Mrs Tamilarasu", and thenfrom the airport she will run and will go andhug TA, infact she said she will go in his bike only as his wife when shecomes back...idhellam kekanuma D'ohCryHitting Smileys
Ohh ok ka sure. Inimel wont talk about her, as i can see how much she tortured you all. Avangala pathi oru moochu kaathru kooda sollamathen, ithu namma Psycho Charu mela SATHYAM LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20lakshyamTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

Go to top