India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

So Angry with CVS

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i m quite angry with cvs today .First of all i m quite fed up of this whole stretched track when they know they have few days left then y cant they just end this stupid trackDead .it would have been so much better if they ended the track including the court case KSA recovery in this week itself .so that the last week we could only enjoy happy n tension free Arjuhi scenes .par nahi jate jate bi humare dil ko todna hai jaise s1 mein kiya tha
Just look todays episode they not only ruined the classic scene that their  lack of creativity n come something with original but also the pathetic editing 

THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN WAS PUTTING ARJUHI IN SEPERATE LOCK UPS WHERE THEY CANT EVEN SEE EACH OTHER PROPERLY 
itna reham karte ki dono ko ek hi lock uo mein dalte tho kam se kam Arjuhi aur hume kuch to khushi milti

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

peachpiexXxNoreen786xXx..anshita..chammak_challokavyasamaksh4IFSalluTheUllulara3110

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
yipee i m a dazzler now Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..anshita..kavyasam

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
congo manoj...
n yes m also very angry with dem...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..anshita..

congo manoj...

thanks anshi atfirst i dint realise then saw the change i  color from yellow to green phir pata chala .its all due to this rocking forumBig smile
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
manoj.. it wudnt have made sense to put them in the same cell.. jails r supposed to be segregated na.. i am surprised dono ke cells adjoining the!! ofcourse its painful to see them apart.. but thats the point!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbakavyasam

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

congo manoj...

thanks anshi atfirst i dint realise then saw the change i  color from yellow to green phir pata chala .its all due to this rocking forumBig smile

humm..ryt dis forum is really rocking...
mere liye to dilli abhi bahut door hai...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manojshonafan

congo manoj...

humm..ryt dis forum is really rocking...
mere liye to dilli abhi bahut door hai...LOL
dont worry anshi ek mujhe tho 4 months lage as i m too lazy but i m sure u can make it in 1 month itself
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

manoj.. it wudnt have made sense to put them in the same cell.. jails r supposed to be segregated na.. i am surprised dono ke cells adjoining the!! ofcourse its painful to see them apart.. but thats the point!!
cmon Aksh G spare me the logic hereTongue i mean  EK soaps mein vaise bi logical kuch hota nahi .ek aur illogical scene se kya fark padta .atleast we would have been happy .its not that they would do something *ahem ahem* thereLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index