Dev didn't eat but why only one bit

Posted: 12 years ago
so yaar don't you think that Dev only ate one bit...case he want Radh to eat...
I just thought that when Radh is breaking her fast Dev may hid some where and sw her...but no precap and it didn't happen...but I dreamed about it and if that happen na wow...
so yaar what do you think...Kanha will show some way to Rahd to get her husband heart back...Im sure about it...may be the new entry will help her
AnuEdited by anu17 - 12 years ago
ur topic made me to...🤣🤣
wow it would be really nice to see dev knowingly keeping the food for rads...but i don't think so he is soo angry
tha twould be awesome if dat happen but i doubt it cos Dev hatred towards Radhika seems to increase everyday 
no yaar i can't think even a bit that dev knowingly left the food,even he was not taking aarti ,nor tika then this is not possile.

but if he saw that she is not eating the food still then think a little bit about her health and left.but my mind is not agree with thiss.
sure Kahna help them and now I sow that Rohan reunite them every moment
I guess he kept the food for radhika.

Yes, that would be nice. 

And it would have been even more better had Dev kept the fast too...not intentionally but unknowingly since he might not feel like having anything for Rads is hungry! Remember in CB1, Dev kept fast for Rads...cuz he couldnt have anything when she is hungry 😍

However, here this Dev was rebuking her at every step during her fast!!? 

Atleast they could have shown him feeling bad for her when he is alone in the room...that he is unable to eat anything cuz Rads is hungry...cuz she has kept a fast for him!! The thing should indirectly affect him otherwise whats the point of keeping the fast! But they are showing him having breakfast and even he had food the next day! They cud have shown how Dev is feeling angry but at the same time, is feeling bad for Rads deep inside...and thats making him more frustrated at his emotions

May be you are right he kept the food for Radh and hid and saw it but ur topic made me 🤣 🤣

Hope Dev.. catch Radhika... eating his foods 😃 ..