what is difference between normal human and human - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Loved ur take Naz dear...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
1 thing I mentioned in Khushi's analysis too ...a bit of advice to all ..watch GHSP without any expectations .๐Ÿ˜‰.u'll feel better I bet u on that.๐Ÿคฃ..& watch it only for them..๐Ÿ˜

And for ur qs ..Naz the ans is Cv's r aam insaan ,they don't live up to our expectations & we r insaan ...see the wildest dreamz of this pair acc to our wishes .๐Ÿ˜‰.so hue na hum cv's se bade..๐Ÿ˜†
omg...now i got the answer...that too rocking..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i never react much to anything happening around Maneet Bobby...i want them together even they fight...chalega...what i can do with my expectations๐Ÿ˜ณ...
This whole week was dedicated to Devil Dev!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก. while watching i assume that this is his second birth & he has not committed any sins,this is the only that i can watch my fav show otherwise
Luv
TC
Atiffa
nice post naz๐Ÿ‘...keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...u rocksss
๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

omg...now i got the answer...that too rocking..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i never react much to anything happening around Maneet Bobby...i want them together even they fight...chalega...what i can do with my expectations๐Ÿ˜ณ...
[/QUOTE
Thanxxx dear...๐Ÿ˜Š

We don't react coz we love Maaneet to the core .๐Ÿค—.even they fight passionately๐Ÿ˜ณ but the cv's should give them enough screen space coz they r the leads & others secondary..๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Thanxxx dear...๐Ÿ˜Š

We don't react coz we love Maaneet to the core .๐Ÿค—.even they fight passionately๐Ÿ˜ณ but the cv's should give them enough screen space coz they r the leads & others secondary..๐Ÿ˜ก
CVs...hellbent to focus on everything other than Maneet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

CVs...hellbent to focus on everything other than Maneet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

we  are  so  much  addicted  to  this  show  that  maaneet's  scenes  are  there  or  not  we can't  change  chanel  bcz  we  may  miss  maaneet's  scenes.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  if  there  is  no maaneet  in  the  show  we  hardly  watch  repeat  telecasts ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

Naugthily Maan

Opens his mouth, but Geet points to the

Radish

Maan

Affectionately kisses her

Lips in a

Hot

Unique way

Making way for

A passionate

Night
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Naugthily Maan

Opens his mouth, but Geet points to the

Radish

Maan

Affectionately kisses her

Lips in a

Hot

Unique way

Making way for

A passionate

Night
awesome misty...do take time to tell me what human is๐Ÿ˜†

awesome misty...do take time to tell me what human is๐Ÿ˜†

Holding each other as they have
United into one body
Mingling all parts
Always
Neatly

Lol depends how u define normal?! didnt enjoy 2days epi at all - no maaneet and for me story seems to be dragging - i dont mind dev and nandini but theres 2 much of them - if they dont want to show maaneet atleast show pammi and tej and develop their story!