India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

No poison, only drowsy medicine

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Sanchi had just mixed behoshi ki dawai so that veer passes out and does not remember sleeping with sanchi just like he did not remember nothing happened between vee...ya. Two good things from today's episode., actually three-
1. Veer said when he is talking to his wife Ichcha he does not want outsiders . So tapu is nowhere in his radar
2. Veers trust on Ichcha will increase now, so if she utters baby not being veers he will atleast try to find the truth, but alas tapki are friends now, and Ichcha will not say anything.
3. Veer comes to know sanchi can see. Perhaps Ss could have still claimed innocence saying Ichcha had too much to drink and has fainted, but sanchi just showed her cards. We have been spared of some torture.

I guess until next week we will have to see Ichcha recovery, some mushy veecha scenes, mushy tapki scenes. Ss flashbacks etc.

Trap baby story will only start after ipl

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanm001sourojarunima_LUITRoshini1494tiny15

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Aftr Ss mystery the only thing to look forward to is trap and tapu exposure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
What I liked about yesterday's episode is when Ichcha refused to apologize to SnS when Veer asked her to do so...liked Ichcha's stand, not succumbing to what Veer was asking her to do, to make him happy...for once they did not make ichcha an emotional fool...

Liked the way she took the risk to drink and prove her point to open Veer's closed mind/eyes to reality...they could have asked SnS to have the drink but since Veer was not ready to test out SnS Ichcha was the only option to drink it up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojPavaniShinytiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

What I liked about yesterday's episode is when Ichcha refused to apologize to SnS when Veer asked her to do so...liked Ichcha's stand, not succumbing to what Veer was asking her to do, to make him happy...for once they did not make ichcha an emotional fool...

Liked the way she took the risk to drink and prove her point to open Veer's closed mind/eyes to reality...they could have asked SnS to have the drink but since Veer was not ready to test out SnS Ichcha was the only option to drink it up...

I agree about Ichcha's stance with Veer but I do not agree that Veer was not ready to test out S and S on the drink. Nobody even thought of asking them so how do we know???

I actually thought it was extremely dumb to drink it because she is not supposed to know the duo's plans and therefore it could have been poison...you and I know that Ichcha's character is not going to die but in the script according to what we were watching she did not know that. Wouldn't you agree??

sourojtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I agree about Ichcha's stance with Veer but I do not agree that Veer was not ready to test out S and S on the drink. Nobody even thought of asking them so how do we know???

I actually thought it was extremely dumb to drink it because she is not supposed to know the duo's plans and therefore it could have been poison...you and I know that Ichcha's character is not going to die but in the script according to what we were watching she did not know that. Wouldn't you agree??

Aditiji Iccha is dumbLOLLOL and nowadays Mai and Nani treats her like a dogAngryLOL.
This is what was expected out of Iccha's character. She can never harm a fly so how can she ask S and S to drink the drink and harm themselves, obviously martyr Icccha took it upon herself. Moreover I think she drank more out of 'abhimaan' towards VeerEmbarrassed. In the precap we saw Veer had tears in his eyeEmbarrassed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Aditiji Iccha is dumbLOLLOL and nowadays Mai and Nani treats her like a dogAngryLOL.
This is what was expected out of Iccha's character. She can never harm a fly so how can she ask S and S to drink the drink and harm themselves, obviously martyr Icccha took it upon herself. Moreover I think she drank more out of 'abhimaan' towards VeerEmbarrassed. In the precap we saw Veer had tears in his eyeEmbarrassed.

Too little too late for me...Veer's character has not been projected properly...the CV's have see-sawed too much with him...real pity...as I liked his character a lot...ah well...as long as everyone is happy who am I to complain.Smile

sourojtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Too little too late for me...Veer's character has not been projected properly...the CV's have see-sawed too much with him...real pity...as I liked his character a lot...ah well...as long as everyone is happy who am I to complain.Smile

We r happy bcoz the story is progressingLOLLOL. Believe me for the past 1 week all the episodes were bheja fry episodes. Dumb Veer, Iccha bashing, DJD track and to top it all TAPKI friendship. Both the girls giggling and behaving like teenagers.
BTW Aditiji u were rightSmile. There is a famous monastery near Pavia. We went to visit Pavia castle and got the information from there - Certosa monastery

grouchotiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

We r happy bcoz the story is progressingLOLLOL. Believe me for the past 1 week all the episodes were bheja fry episodes. Dumb Veer, Iccha bashing, DJD track and to top it all TAPKI friendship. Both the girls giggling and behaving like teenagers.
BTW Aditiji u were rightSmile. There is a famous monastery near Pavia. We went to visit Pavia castle and got the information from there - Certosa monastery

Oh you lucky girl...I just love Italy and Spain ...much of Europe is wonderful but these 2 are very high up on the list for me...although my absolute favorites are mostly in India.

Yes, I guess one has to be happy if the story is progressing...although in my opinion the story is moving along but not much progression.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index