Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Itna parayapan:Mods note PG16 (Page 14)

Poll Question: Tapasya ko veer ko chodh dena chahye bilkul?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [86.36%]
6 [13.64%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

This is creative's brain they thinks that people are dumb!!!
If they want to store this rathod's track... to wo jarror waha se kuch badalte par inhone baad me ye track aur scene beech me guseedh diya nahi to... why tapasya behaving like dumb that she did't aware about it or did't accept the truth !!!
Aur agar wo rape nahi tha to phir iss tareeke se drunk condition kyue dikhaya, kyue tapasya ki bhi full sehmati nahi dikhaye gaye !!!

BOLD -Good question...VarunSmile. I think they wanted to show that Tapasya though friendly with him had not reached that point of being physically involved with him. So that night because she was not in her senses...things happened.

But my point is after it happened ...why the silence.ConfusedConfusedConfused...and now she realises something is not right...so I guess we need to wait and see what actually happened or did not happen.Wink

Edited by groucho - 23 May 2011 at 2:16am

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by varun.tap

This is creative's brain they thinks that people are dumb!!!
If they want to store this rathod's track... to wo jarror waha se kuch badalte par inhone baad me ye track aur scene beech me guseedh diya nahi to... why tapasya behaving like dumb that she did't aware about it or did't accept the truth !!!
Aur agar wo rape nahi tha to phir iss tareeke se drunk condition kyue dikhaya, kyue tapasya ki bhi full sehmati nahi dikhaye gaye !!!

BOLD -Good question...VarunSmile. I think they wanted to show that Tapasya though friendly with him had not reached that point of being physically involved with him. So that night because she was not in her senses...things happened.

But my point is after it happened ...why the silence.ConfusedConfusedConfused...and now she realises something is not right...so I guess we need to wait and see what actually happened or did not happen.Wink
I know very wellConfusedConfusedwhat is your question every vee--------------------------------------cha fans ask the same question many timesSleepy
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Oh myShocked congratulations varunClap your poll was a super successStar..37 votes so far ..out of which 33 people want tapasya to leave veer ..very goodClapCv's are you seeing this Tongueits time for veeya to be vee                                                                                     yaBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojankit111tiny15

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

iam saying that the women are not going and complaining against the rape coz of the humiliation they need to face inside and outside court.
tapasya is also one of them
that time noone was with her rathod helped her and she didnt knew that he raped her when she was unconscious.
she had knew it after she went to b'house and she thought it was veers child
she never knew that she was raped unless rathod used 2 call her and sent some gift she wondered why rathod is calling that its his baby
after all this happened she understood he raped her
and by that time she didnt have any option except 2 b quiet.

so better 2 watch serial regularly and comment abt it

Then why did she meet Rathod in cafe and said it was her one night mistake? And why did she exclaim on no one can find her sweet secret!

sourojankit111tiny15

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sourojankit111tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

iam saying that the women are not going and complaining against the rape coz of the humiliation they need to face inside and outside court.
that time noone was with her rathod helped her and she didnt knew that he raped her when she was unconscious.
she never knew that she was raped unless rathod used 2 call her and sent some gift she wondered why rathod is calling that its his baby

I don't want to get into whether it was rape or not but when for the 1st time Rathod called her and told that he knows abt her raaz ( only this much, no baby talks), she very confidently said no one knows about my raaz and how will anybody know abt it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

I don't want to get into whether it was rape or not but when for the 1st time Rathod called her and told that he knows abt her raaz ( only this much, no baby talks), she very confidently said no one knows about my raaz and how will anybody know abt it.
Souroj hv u watched film GAZANI??????it will explaim the reason of such statementsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

Go to top