Uttaran

Itna parayapan:Mods note PG16 - Page 11

Poll

Tapasya ko veer ko chodh dena chahye bilkul?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

I must apologise but I have been away for some time...where was it proved that Tapasya was raped...I must have missed that episode...And did Tapasya report the rape because I agree that she need not marry Rathod if he raped her...but has it been proved??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•. The only person who would know what actually happened that night is Tapasya so has she mentioned anything about it??????

BTW we are all friends here in this forum...each one can give their opinions and advice...it is up to us to accept it or ignore it...so please let us all discuss this in a friendly manner.๐Ÿ˜Š

At that night rathod's lustcan raped a drunk and sleeped women!!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

At that night rathod's lustcan raped a drunk and sleeped women!!!

Varun, I agree that Tapasya may have been sleeping because she was drunk but if she was raped she would know the next morning...wouldn't she???? Rape is not that easy.
varun.tap thumbnail
This is creative's brain they thinks that people are dumb!!!
If they want to store this rathod's track... to wo jarror waha se kuch badalte par inhone baad me ye track aur scene beech me guseedh diya nahi to... why tapasya behaving like dumb that she did't aware about it or did't accept the truth !!!
Aur agar wo rape nahi tha to phir iss tareeke se drunk condition kyue dikhaya, kyue tapasya ki bhi full sehmati nahi dikhaye gaye !!! Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

This is creative's brain they thinks that people are dumb!!!
If they want to store this rathod's track... to wo jarror waha se kuch badalte par inhone baad me ye track aur scene beech me guseedh diya nahi to... why tapasya behaving like dumb that she did't aware about it or did't accept the truth !!!
Aur agar wo rape nahi tha to phir iss tareeke se drunk condition kyue dikhaya, kyue tapasya ki bhi full sehmati nahi dikhaye gaye !!!

BOLD -Good question...Varun๐Ÿ˜Š. I think they wanted to show that Tapasya though friendly with him had not reached that point of being physically involved with him. So that night because she was not in her senses...things happened.

But my point is after it happened ...why the silence.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...and now she realises something is not right...so I guess we need to wait and see what actually happened or did not happen.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

BOLD -Good question...Varun๐Ÿ˜Š. I think they wanted to show that Tapasya though friendly with him had not reached that point of being physically involved with him. So that night because she was not in her senses...things happened.

But my point is after it happened ...why the silence.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...and now she realises something is not right...so I guess we need to wait and see what actually happened or did not happen.๐Ÿ˜‰

I know very well๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•what is your question every vee--------------------------------------cha fans ask the same question many times๐Ÿฅฑ
jdfan thumbnail
Oh my๐Ÿ˜ฒ congratulations varun๐Ÿ‘ your poll was a super successโญ๏ธ..37 votes so far ..out of which 33 people want tapasya to leave veer ..very good๐Ÿ‘Cv's are you seeing this ๐Ÿ˜›its time for veeya to be vee                                                                                     ya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

oh rly in india how many women who got raped are going to court.
its not that easy to go to court.
.giving  complaint is very easy
but after that the humialtion that the women are facing in the society and inside the court
do u even have any idea about it
that is the reason many rapists are seen living...freely in the society
its not as easy as to go and give a complaint for a girl and fight against the society as writing in the forum

๐Ÿ˜ฒhow many indian women or  women around the world you will  find doing salsa with their rapist after being raped Confused how many indian women or women around the world calling their rapist with respect ap  so that he won't open his mouth against me , meeting him at resturant claming it was a mistakeConfused how many women indian or around the world you will find punishing the man for kicking her out rather for the crime that he had committed with her i.e rape Confusedhow many indian women or women around the world you will find marrying a man the way tapasya married veerConfused can you tell anyone except the mahan tapasya?Confused Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

iam saying that the women are not going and complaining against the rape coz of the humiliation they need to face inside and outside court.
tapasya is also one of them
that time noone was with her rathod helped her and she didnt knew that he raped her when she was unconscious.
she had knew it after she went to b'house and she thought it was veers child
she never knew that she was raped unless rathod used 2 call her and sent some gift she wondered why rathod is calling that its his baby
after all this happened she understood he raped her
and by that time she didnt have any option except 2 b quiet.

so better 2 watch serial regularly and comment abt it

Then why did she meet Rathod in cafe and said it was her one night mistake? And why did she exclaim on no one can find her sweet secret!

iam saying that the women are not going and complaining against the rape coz of the humiliation they need to face inside and outside court.
that time noone was with her rathod helped her and she didnt knew that he raped her when she was unconscious.
she never knew that she was raped unless rathod used 2 call her and sent some gift she wondered why rathod is calling that its his baby

i think its you who need to watch the serial again before commenting or either you are not watching it regularly or just hiding it just to prove tapasya innocent if i am not wrong tapasya clearly mentioned that day when rathore first time claimed about that she is  not carrying veer's child us raaz k baray mein koi nahi janata...tapasya never for once showed any expression / said any dialogue that she was actually being raped instead she was only screaming for  not carrying veer's child ...before advising me you yourslef go and watch the drama again or follow it regularly and the comment ... cvs neve for once showed any strong point for tapasya's rape the signs clearly for .her own will involved in it and if drunken veer can consumate than tapasya too can after all alchohol doesn't see men and women both come under same effect Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago
souroj thumbnail

I don't want to get into whether it was rape or not but when for the 1st time Rathod called her and told that he knows abt her raaz ( only this much, no baby talks), she very confidently said no one knows about my raaz and how will anybody know abt it.