Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 19th may 2011 (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Dev is not a heartless person , if creatives want they can show  Dev doing  little bit of things without her knowing about it , as knowing that Radhika had Vrat previous day and has not eaten anything , He sent back his food but should not be half-eaten  ...There is some proverb , do not know if its right in Dev,s context  of I hate you jaap...Something like thou protest too much as if  trying to convince himself ...Could show him doing little bit of things for Radhika, sometimes feeling bad when he rudely speaks to her or hurt her  , otherwise viewers will not get attached  to him..., Creatives will soon turn Dev in to villain if his monologues are not shown... Was it necessary to send him to the trip of hate-land again   ...

Neerja he is protesting too much...nowadays he is searching for reasons to get angry at her...as far as I can see he might be projecting the anger that he feels for himself on Radhika. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika100

Misti - You are gifted!!!!!!!!!  Loved the episode and loved your funny take on it even more.  Rather than be upset with Dev, I am finding his 'constipated' expressions really funny - specially when Rads is just serene and looks like she is dealing with two four year olds when she is with Dev and Rohan!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Anamika...it does look like Radhika is a teacher in the kindergarden with the entire purohit family as kids there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Ok, your revenge scenario is good as it can be implemented rightaway with fake Baby Bhasu or real Baby Bhasu (who cares; he is entertaining).  Mine included when Baby Bhasu grows up but is nice.  It is half baked and I am thinking of a song to go with it.  But it has to be when Fruitcake has mellowed and is actually desperate to seek Phuljhari.

Now I also don't care whether Rohan is acting or not...he is funny and is very good in winding up Dev, as if he knows which switches to push.

Exactly.  Her family is a namuna but they are normal sort of namunas.  These people are totally weird.  In fact, I was thinking that a girl has to find hard to adjust to them and needs a sense of humor to handle this kind of family and that includes Fruitcake.
Yeh Radhikas family is very normal but this family is completely out of the world...everybody has got some agenda...there is no link with each other if it is not based on some personal need. Mansarams family is very refreshing.  

I think Dadaji is getting some hint that Radhika is the savior the wise owl was talking about.  So he is desperate to convey his messages.  Radhika is picking up on it but needs more information.  I guess that is coming tomrrow.

She is definitely paying attention to dadaji...but until now she is so engrossed with Dev that everything else is not entering her brain...now with the vrat over hopefully now she can think about something else. 

I hope so...not only but also Maheshwari...

I wanted to write Maheswari but then decided that Maheswari is trying to act all goody goody in front of Radhika.  However, Maheswari tends to lose her temper when things don't go her way.  So it is likely that she insults Dev too.  That would be great because Maheswari and Viraat have no idea of the importance of Dev in Radhika's life.  So while they think her innocent and dumb,  she would get angry at them calling her "Fruitcake" servant. 
Yes and regarding Maheshwari Radhika can overhear when she is insulting Dev. 

Oh, forgot about Mohini thinking that she would be crowned Mrs. RP once CB comes.  So she would be blabbering about that.  That would be great as she would give one type of information to Radhika and Radhika may get another contradictory information from someone else and starts putting things together.
Yes.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisNeerjaakinu17

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
loved reading your thoughts LOL

nice episode .. i usually find BB and dadji interaction tiring to watch but enjoyed it today
- dev is really looking for reasons to be mad at rads ... and yes, he is behaving like a brat ... so all of the revenge scenarios being cooked up on this thread are pretty good
-  i find dev being angry quite amusing mainly bcos rads has such a serene expression on her face ... must be driving him up the wall when she does that
-  the mandir scene was really good ... baby bhasu was very cute ... and i dont think he is acting

only one note to the creatives
-  there are so many tracks going on now ... rads and dev ;  baby bhasu , chenu in trouble ... i dont know why they are starting a new one  with someone stalking rads
-  anyway, i hope they can keep all this going smoothly ... they have been doing a nice job the last 10 days ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ansa786laxmisNeerjaamisti73

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Dev is not a heartless person , if creatives want they can show  Dev doing  little bit of things without her knowing about it , as knowing that Radhika had Vrat previous day and has not eaten anything , He sent back his food but should not be half-eaten  ...There is some proverb , do not know if its right in Dev,s context  of I hate you jaap...Something like thou protest too much as if  trying to convince himself ...Could show him doing little bit of things for Radhika, sometimes feeling bad when he rudely speaks to her or hurt her  , otherwise viewers will not get attached  to him..., Creatives will soon turn Dev in to villain if his monologues are not shown... Was it necessary to send him to the trip of hate-land again   ...

Neerja he is protesting too much...nowadays he is searching for reasons to get angry at her...as far as I can see he might be projecting the anger that he feels for himself on Radhika. 

I understand you what you are trying to say ... He has just blocked one side of his part where Radhika is concerned,or suppressed his feelings ...when you go on repeating the same sentence again again , you try to convince yourself ,same goes with Dev ..someone  was telling me i am getting too much involved , i really feel bad about Dev , he is for everyone in the house but not even a single person he can talk to ...Gradually if Radhika will find about the reasons for his denial or his position in the house , will bring him out of his insecurities as she is calm and have patience ...He needs to have some  kind of emotional outburst , He cares for everyone in the family , how is it possible that once he almost was in love with the person,  he is hurting her most,  intentionally now , does not feel an iota of thought  for that person , some regret when he hurts her , yes sometimes his expression says , but there have to  be some dialogues ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariAnsa786laxmiskinu17misti73

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Misti Di,

Sorry yar, I am not able to comment in this thread more often but love to read your take on the episodes everyday along with other comments posted here. Sometimes, I am tempted to rewatch the episode (or selected scenes from it) thru your eyes if required. Thankyou.

Must say, recent episodes (past week or so) have been good and are improving day by day ... hope they continue to maintain it.

The most entertaining person these days in PF is undoubtedly,Baby Bhasu--- Oh, enjoy watchingthe threesome(Radhika - Dev - Rohan) together on my screen ... he is the perfect one here to get Dev to do all those things which he does not want to dowhere Radhika is concernedbut also making sure that his pari's wishes are fulfilled. WinkLOL... It is relieving to watchespecially as Dev deserves it right now ... but yes, he has his own reasons to behave the way he does to what he believes is right ... would like to see more of their interactions in the future ...

Hmm ... I wonder who this mystery person is ...we may get the answers tomorrow as the promo indicates. Is it possible that this person also knows about Dev and Radhika when the eavesdropping was going on that day, before it eventually turned out to be Padma behind the curtains ?? What do you think? This is just a thought that crossed my mind, ofcourse I could be wrong or may have just interpreted that scene wrongly without any meaning to it.

BB has travelled a long way of 12 years for the RP property but the real mission will actually begin once Dev is declared the futureRP and chota pota (as we are thinking) as per the will ... the first shock came today ... that is not going to happen anytime soon yet and have to see how this issue is dealt with when itcomes out.

Edited by Ansa786 - 19 May 2011 at 7:10pm

misti73Neerjaa

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why6

Forgot to write about Shanti.  She was hilarious today by hiding behind Mansa's back.  Then I liked the gunda's answer both times - first when he decided to take Shanti back instead of Chenu (too bad Mansa didn't take him up on that offer.  The gunda would have let go Shanti only after a day anyway with her type of personality); second when he told  that  Maheswari was not Prime Minister that he would be afraid of her name.

Wonder which piece of Phuljhari's jewelry would be auctioned next.  She is wearing this necklace for the third time in row.  Maybe she can sell that or those earrings which I really don't like much.  They should be enough to fetch 12,000 rupees especially as the gold prices have skyrocketed.
She was hilarious today as Shanti...best scene was peeking out from Mansas back. Thats why I said that Mansa should have told the gundas to take her...she will be back within half an hour and all the debts will be forgiven and Chenu will have an open umlimited account with them...he just has to say "amma ko bhej dunga" and that should be enugh. 
I wish she sells that awful necklace...but most probebly the ring might be attacked.

Loved your post Misti and Why6 ,  your revenge scenarios. Didn't Virat give money to Radhika after pehli rasoi?  But I think the creatives are leaning towards Radhika getting into trouble by the goons and Dev might rescue her.  I thought that was the hint today.

Edited by laxmis - 19 May 2011 at 8:03pm

misti73Neerjaa

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Misti your take on the today's episode was very hilarious, if somebody is feeling low your comments are enough to bring him out of that phase ...She seems to has become suspicious...Now Radhikas is going to take the place of Sherlock Holmes in the RP house  without any partner or  may be with  kid Rohan  as her partner ,  you have mentioned above ...First time Shanti looked so funny hiding behind the Mansa...Liked your comments about Mansa to take her away...As for Sindoor , it was really funny , before have given so much stress on sidoor on Kanha,s feet  , after entering the RP house  sindoor and all of a sudden she forgot about it ...Creatives must have forgotten about it in Dev Radhika ,s confrontation scenes ...Actually it was not me other people were asking the same question
yes u r right..Radha will become...Mrs bond with her micky mouse partner. Rohan ...  i was thinking why do CV always make the female character in all avatar..and one of the most their fav is detective...MRS BOND...i remember few yrs back i use to watch  kasam se ..in that soap..Bani was main female ..she was Mrs bond too,in saatphere..Saloni too...etc..i think in every soaps it happens...and its really ridiculous ...and  i can imagine  Mickey will help her middle of the night to find out who is behind the curtain..blah blah..LOL.Wacko and about sindoor...it is CVs another  worse and weird script..all these yrs she puts sindoor on kanhas feet and  now not only on her forehead but  not  even kanhas feet ...i dont want to  go further..btw..and where is her kanhas pendant  she use to wear... no wonder why this story is not getting  good..TRP...oh well is really CVS do care for this?Confused
Good Viewers are not idiots...they know and observe everything...

misti73Neerjaa

Go to top