Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Musti - I thought Chenu owed Rs.30,000/- Today he returned 8,000/- ashanti said balance 12,000/- will be returned after two days. Did I misunderstand?

Ashanti's eyes would pop out if Mansaram had to say "I'll pay you to take my wife" liked that thought 😃   

Dev's jhatka will come soon when Radhika foolishly jeopardizes her wellbeing by trying to reason with the goons, who may take her or dotty... He will be frantic with worry and will realise he loves her 😍

I don't think Padma believed Dev when he denied that it wasn't Radhika who wrote that letter to him. She doubts them and her doubts turned to conviction the other day, when she saw them talking together.   I too think Padma is the one who is watching
them.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - I thought Chenu owed Rs.30,000/- Today he returned 8,000/- ashanti said balance 12,000/- will be returned after two days. Did I misunderstand?

Ashanti's eyes would pop out if Mansaram had to say "I'll pay you to take my wife" liked that thought 😃   

Dev's jhatka will come soon when Radhika foolishly jeopardizes her wellbeing by trying to reason with the goons, who may take her or dotty... He will be frantic with worry and will realise he loves her 😍

I don't think Padma believed Dev when he denied that it wasn't Radhika who wrote that letter to him. She doubts them and her doubts turned to conviction the other day, when she saw them talking together.   I too think Padma is the one who is watching
them.

CD, it was Rs.20,000 initially.  But then in one conversation, it sounded like 30,000 (tees instead of bees).  But I think it was the sound quality.

It could either be Padma or Rohan.  
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajsri

loved reading your thoughts 😆

Thanks Rajsri.😃

nice episode .. i usually find BB and dadji interaction tiring to watch but enjoyed it today
- dev is really looking for reasons to be mad at rads ... and yes, he is behaving like a brat ... so all of the revenge scenarios being cooked up on this thread are pretty good...his head needs to be dunked in a buket of water...to cool him down...there is another way too but thats for another day.😉
-  i find dev being angry quite amusing mainly bcos rads has such a serene expression on her face ... must be driving him up the wall when she does that...yes

-  the mandir scene was really good ... baby bhasu was very cute ... and i dont think he is acting...At this moment I don't care whether he is acting or not ...he is entertaining me.   

only one note to the creatives
-  there are so many tracks going on now ... rads and dev ;  baby bhasu , chenu in trouble ... i dont know why they are starting a new one  with someone stalking rads..TRP
-  anyway, i hope they can keep all this going smoothly ... they have been doing a nice job the last 10 days ... Yes

ChinadollTwo thumbnail

Originally posted by: why6

CD, it was Rs.20,000 initially. But then in one conversation, it sounded like 30,000 (tees instead of bees). But I think it was the sound quality.

It could either be Padma or Rohan.

Why6 - From day one I thought Rohan is faking his partial amnesia. Also, I think he overheard Radhika talking to Kahna that's why she was shocked to see him. If he was thinking like an 8/10 year old, he would have asked Radhika to put Tilaak on him too, and not just Dev. When Dev initially refused to take Aarti, he looked angry.

Radhika looked beautiful in the green saree. Didn't much care how she covered her heard on Rohan's
birthday. Also, the song she sang, didn't match her voice.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

I understand you what you are trying to say ... He has just blocked one side of his part where Radhika is concerned,or suppressed his feelings ...when you go on repeating the same sentence again again , you try to convince yourself ,same goes with Dev ..someone  was telling me i am getting too much involved , i really feel bad about Dev , he is for everyone in the house but not even a single person he can talk to ...Gradually if Radhika will find about the reasons for his denial or his position in the house , will bring him out of his insecurities as she is calm and have patience ...He needs to have some  kind of emotional outburst , He cares for everyone in the family , how is it possible that once he almost was in love with the person,  he is hurting her most,  intentionally now , does not feel an iota of thought  for that person , some regret when he hurts her , yes sometimes his expression says , but there have to  be some dialogues ...

Neerja Dev isn't doing all this because to me he is scared...to face the truth that what he has believed in might not be right. He has been taught to sacrifice for others and he has done it blindly throughout his life...we don't know what else he has sacrificed for these people...now if he accepts that what he has done to Rdahika...forced her to marry Rohan and as a result of that action, all this is happening... because of him sacrificing and not thinking that here another human being is also involved...that will mean him questioning his beliefs ...any one will be scared of facing upto the fact that rigidly following what one has been told is sometimes not right.
 But he should be given monologues...and yes emptional outburst should come when it all becomes too much for him and Rdahika will need loads of pateince to deal with him...he has to go really down to start climbing up again...
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Why6 - From day one I thought Rohan is faking his partial amnesia. Also, I think he overheard Radhika talking to Kahna that's why she was shocked to see him. If he was thinking like an 8/10 year old, he would have asked Radhika to put Tilaak on him too, and not just Dev. When Dev initially refused to take Aarti, he looked angry.

Radhika looked beautiful in the green saree. Didn't much care how she covered her heard on Rohan's
birthday. Also, the song she sang, didn't match her voice.

Actually, the expresson on Rohan's face was not child like when he saw Dev stopping Radhika by his hand to put Tilak.  There was this adult shock on his face.  But then next moment, he was acting child-like.  Not sure if that expression was deliberate or just to confuse audience.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ansa786

Misti Di,

Sorry yar, I am not able to comment in this thread more often but love to read your take on the episodes everyday along with other comments posted here. Sometimes, I am tempted to rewatch the episode (or selected scenes from it) thru your eyes if required. Thankyou.
You are welcome Kiddo.

Must say, recent episodes (past week or so) have been good and are improving day by day ... hope they continue to maintain it.

The most entertaining person these days in PF is undoubtedly,Baby Bhasu--- Oh, enjoy watchingthe threesome(Radhika - Dev - Rohan) together on my screen ... he is the perfect one here to get Dev to do all those things which he does not want to dowhere Radhika is concernedbut also making sure that his pari's wishes are fulfilled. 😉😆... It is relieving to watchespecially as Dev deserves it right now ... but yes, he has his own reasons to behave the way he does to what he believes is right ... would like to see more of their interactions in the future ...
these three are Tom and Jerry with Dennis the Menace thrown in ...😆

Hmm ... I wonder who this mystery person is ...we may get the answers tomorrow as the promo indicates. Is it possible that this person also knows about Dev and Radhika when the eavesdropping was going on that day, before it eventually turned out to be Padma behind the curtains ?? What do you think? This is just a thought that crossed my mind, ofcourse I could be wrong or may have just interpreted that scene wrongly without any meaning to it.
Lets see what the chunnu munnu pick up from their magical hats...but for me it can be Padma and Rohan...I am not too sure about them...might also be amma.
BB has travelled a long way of 12 years for the RP property but the real mission will actually begin once Dev is declared the futureRP and chota pota (as we are thinking) as per the will ... the first shock came today ... that is not going to happen anytime soon yet and have to see how this issue is dealt with when itcomes out.
Yes.

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Why6 - Do you think Rita B will be added to the twist in the story?
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmis

Loved your post Misti and Why6 ,  your revenge scenarios. Didn't Virat give money to Radhika after pehli rasoi?  But I think the creatives are leaning towards Radhika getting into trouble by the goons and Dev might rescue her.  I thought that was the hint today.

Radhika giving that money is possible but the melodrama comes from Radhika landing in trouble and Dev doing dhishum dhishum and in this way one more step in realising the importance of Radhika in his life...that may be followed by more shouting at Radhika.😆
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
 I think Rubina was getting headache as she was commenting in one interview with the previous style of puting ghoonghat on her head so she must be puting this way. Was out of town and just saw the episode on TV and also felt that Rohan appears to be faking because of the two points CD and Why6 posted Rohan getting angry and not asking her to put tikka also 1st. Ragarding stalking I feel it may be Mohini or Padma or the new character to be introduced.