Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 19 May 2011 (Page 9)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

he he he shalu tu to gayi ! bhai already has bhabhi ...! i m not laughing at all LOLLOLLOL

that's what that "bhabhi" thinks... she doesn't know that our kundalis match 95%.. Evil Smile
ha! i'm so gonna be the bhabhi!

whose bhabhi...bhaiya ki bhabhiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

shrush i watched LTL  for two days y didnt u tell us its a horror show ! me still shivering seeing diggu piggu .Stock photos: Smiley ball is frightened by flash in the sky Royalty Free...oh baba how can u like that hero Dead????????? its scary humara bacha kita sona hai and that piggu... he is just...Confused (no offence though)

It was a wonderful serial..they made a kabada of the whole thingOuch
Dutta aka Mishal Raheja was just as cute...and his and Nakku's was like an eternal LS...they destroyed itOuch

i have heard about dutta but never watched the show...saw mishal in starone mano ya na mano ... he is good...kkk so is he coming back ?????

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

shrush i watched LTL  for two days y didnt u tell us its a horror show ! me still shivering seeing diggu piggu .Stock photos: Smiley ball is frightened by flash in the sky Royalty Free...oh baba how can u like that hero Dead????????? its scary humara bacha kita sona hai and that piggu... he is just...Confused (no offence though)

Dutta aka Mishal Raheja was just as cute...and his and Nakku's was like an eternal LS...they destroyed itOuch

i have heard about dutta but never watched the show...saw mishal in starone mano ya na mano ... he is good...kkk so is he coming back ?????

we have been wondering that since past almost 2 months..he was shown kidnapped on 28 march...*sigh* he so needs to be back or  I am going to go mad updatingOuch

Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

ya astrology not match making !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink he believes  in love marriage  i m sure he will not ask whats your rashi before dating a gal ???????

why are you so against our union?Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Incense

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

ya astrology not match making !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink he believes  in love marriage  i m sure he will not ask whats your rashi before dating a gal ???????

oye!! you get a stronger case gal!!! he will just fall for your pixie cutWinkLOL

sharneil92Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

we have been wondering that since past almost 2 months..he was shown kidnapped on 28 march...*sigh* he so needs to be back or  I am going to go mad updatingOuch

sab gadbad hey re...jise band nahi karna hai use band kar rahe hainAngryAngry jise dekhna nahi hai use dikha rahe hai.DeadDead...indian tv industry is goingSillySilly

-Srushti-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

saving u from love triangle honeyWink

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

saving u from love triangle honeyWink

accha!! toh yeh baat hai?? phir toh mein still in the competition! as srush said, he'll fall for my pixie cut! WinkLOLEmbarrassed and then happily ever after! Embarrassed

Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index