Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 19 May 2011 (Page 5)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Hi Srush mein bhi ayi Hug 

I haven't seen the epi yet , need i say ,, I know all that happened today ,,ur CA and the comments by all  here covered it all ..

OMG all u Guys are Kesar deewani 's now I understand  ... I too have fallen in love with him ,, looking at Srush and Shalini and all u   with puppy eyes Tongue

I see Gulaal is busing herself with all other family members  ,, coz she is shying away  for accepting the fact  that  she is having feelings for K,,, she probably  being Mahaan has decided to  marry off K to Tillu ..hai na  ? I kwn we dnt want this,  dnt hit chappals at me guys me just thnking aloud and understanding the characters Wink

I was ROFL when u  mention AS for fainting speels ,,, btw who is sudha ,, ConfusedConfused 

Did i See rumi and Anks here ,,hi guys  ,,, me too here have been silent reader for sme time now sharing ,,  ofcourse Srush ki CA pulled me here ,,,

will wait for CA tmrw any of u do ,,we will all enjoy 
Raj

Hey Raj...welcome dear...Hug

Full gang is here...in full form...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

nice post shrush ! yaar baccha looks damm hot wen he is angry and crying...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...aww me so wanted to hug him ( shalini u study i will take care of him:yelo:):yelo: .:yelo:...and what should we do about our gulaal maiyya.:headbang::headbang:...the day kesar has arrived he is wandering around aimlessly he is such lonely soul and  our very own gulaal is busy with other unimportant family members like talli sudha babhi dushyant yogesh rewa ...basically she has time to understand everyone even D and talli ( want to faint tooOuch ) but not kesar...she is either engaged in planning talli and kesar marriage or chanting D 's good deeds blah blah...leave kesar... me too going mad with gulaal sainthood !AngryAngryAngry

arti! since you find bacha looking hot, you and srush can take care of kesar! till then i'll be "taking care" of neil. WinkLOL

and no, i can pause my studies for 1 hour to write a post about my dearest Bluebird! LOLWink

yea, poor kesar. there's no one to think for him... srush do something nah!LOL

-Srushti-Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

OMG all u Guys are Kesar deewani 's now I understand  ... I too have fallen in love with him ,, looking at Srush and Shalini and all u   with puppy eyes Tongue

Raj

okay... you be happy with kesar okay... but don't you dare think about neil.. Wink warna mar padegi! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

oh no one more  shalini competition is getting tough day by day ! Wink

welcome dear HugHug

she said kesar okay!!!! :yelo:
neil's safe!LOL

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

IRaj

oh no one more  shalini competition is getting tough day by day ! 

welcome dear HugHug

thnks for the welcome,,,,,HugHug,,, and no  me not competiig with shalini  Wink  mar padegi  LOL  Character Kesar is lovable ,, me havent seen Neil yet .. i knw shalini loves Neil aka Kesar hai na  ?

yup! neil's my love! Big smile stay away from him! Evil Smile
ahahaha!!! Big smileLOL

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

nice post shrush ! yaar baccha looks damm hot wen he is angry and crying...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...aww me so wanted to hug him ( shalini u study i will take care of him:yelo:):yelo: .:yelo:...and what should we do about our gulaal maiyya.:headbang::headbang:...the day kesar has arrived he is wandering around aimlessly he is such lonely soul and  our very own gulaal is busy with other unimportant family members like talli sudha babhi dushyant yogesh rewa ...basically she has time to understand everyone even D and talli ( want to faint tooOuch ) but not kesar...she is either engaged in planning talli and kesar marriage or chanting D 's good deeds blah blah...leave kesar... me too going mad with gulaal sainthood !AngryAngryAngry
E lo!! Bacha ro raha hai and she is busy gawking at himLOL
Ya let Shalu study...we will take care of him...
Well to be fair Gulaal was worried about him and she went on searching Kesar in the morning ...and she is Gulaal who had promised Vasant to take care of the whole family...and Kesar had not been home for 10 years..till then she had these members na..she is bound to take care of them...and Kesar does respect her for this..
And thanks yaaraEmbarrassed.
Tomorrow is going to be sooo dhansuEmbarrassed

:yelo::yelo::yelo::yelo::yelo:

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

I haven't seen the epi yet , need i say ,, I know all that happened today ,,ur CA and the comments by all  here covered it all ..

I see Gulaal is busing herself with all other family members  ,, coz she is shying away  for accepting the fact  that  she is having feelings for K,,, she probably  being Mahaan has decided to  marry off K to Tillu ..hai na  ? I kwn we dnt want this,  dnt hit chappals at me guys me just thnking aloud and understanding the characters Wink

I was ROFL when u  mention AS for fainting speels ,,, btw who is sudha ,, ConfusedConfused 

Did i See rumi and Anks here ,,hi guys  ,,, me too here have been silent reader for sme time now sharing ,,  ofcourse Srush ki CA pulled me here ,,,

Raj

Petuuu ...aajaHugHugHug
owww...thank you...Embarrassed
ya..we the puppy eyes have fallen so hardEmbarrassed
and you are right...you have summed up Gulaal's character too well...and AS ka reference to banta hai naLOL...Sudha is Raman's wife who treats Talli as her daughter since she has no issues...
Ya,,,Rumi, Anks, Azy, viji all are here...hehe ..I cant stay alone na..So I dragged them here..LOLpoor guys bear with me always like you doLOL

Thank you yaara...chal see you tom...Shalu is doing it..except if I can convince her otherwiseTongueLOL

:yelo::yelo::yelo::yelo::yelo:

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Originally posted by -Rumi-

Hey Srush..mai bhi aa gayi...Dancing

Didn't read whole post yet..just noticed the ROFLing emos? Please tell me the reason na...you know I don't follow that show..Ouch

Oho ..Tu bhi aa gai..aaajaBig smile
and about those roflings...LTL mein Dutta ki amma ..yaane Aai Saheb..in short AS...always faints during major episodes..we get so tired of that ..and she is like always changing stances so we call her big mota pendulumLOL...So when Sudha fainted in this epi I was reminded of AS...samaji meri BBREmbarrassed...ab padh ke bata...Kesuda kaisa haiLOL

ROFL

Aab samjhi...ROFL

Aur Kesuda toh pucho hi maat...Superb ...Clap Haayyeee Neil pe mai toh aur bhi fida ho rahi hoon...Embarrassed

hey hey hey hey!!! neil is out of bounds! stick to kesar!! LOLLOL

-Rumi--Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index