Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 19 May 2011 (Page 4)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Srush mein bhi ayi Hug 

I haven't seen the epi yet , need i say ,, I know all that happened today ,,ur CA and the comments by all  here covered it all ..

OMG all u Guys are Kesar deewani 's now I understand  ... I too have fallen in love with him ,, looking at Srush and Shalini and all u   with puppy eyes Tongue

I see Gulaal is busing herself with all other family members  ,, coz she is shying away  for accepting the fact  that  she is having feelings for K,,, she probably  being Mahaan has decided to  marry off K to Tillu ..hai na  ? I kwn we dnt want this,  dnt hit chappals at me guys me just thnking aloud and understanding the characters Wink

I was ROFLROFLROFLROFL when u  mention AS for fainting speels ,,, btw who is sudha ,, ConfusedConfused 

Did i See rumi and Anks here ,,hi guys  ,,, me too here have been silent reader for sme time now sharing ,,  ofcourse Srush ki CA pulled me here ,,,

will wait for CA tmrw any of u do ,,we will all enjoy 
Raj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

I haven't seen the epi yet , need i say ,, I know all that happened today ,,ur CA and the comments by all  here covered it all ..

OMG all u Guys are Kesar deewani 's now I understand  ... I too have fallen in love with him ,, looking at Srush and Shalini and all u   with puppy eyes Tongue

I see Gulaal is busing herself with all other family members  ,, coz she is shying away  for accepting the fact  that  she is having feelings for K,,, she probably  being Mahaan has decided to  marry off K to Tillu ..hai na  ? I kwn we dnt want this,  dnt hit chappals at me guys me just thnking aloud and understanding the characters Wink

I was ROFLROFLROFLROFL when u  mention AS for fainting speels ,,, btw who is sudha ,, ConfusedConfused 

Did i See rumi and Anks here ,,hi guys  ,,, me too here have been silent reader for sme time now sharing ,,  ofcourse Srush ki CA pulled me here ,,,

Raj

oh no one more  shalini competition is getting tough day by day ! Wink

welcome dear HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prncz-Srushti-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

IRaj

oh no one more  shalini competition is getting tough day by day ! 

welcome dear HugHug

thnks for the welcome,,,,,HugHug,,, and no  me not competiig with shalini  Wink  mar padegi  LOL  Character Kesar is lovable ,, me havent seen Neil yet .. i knw shalini loves Neil aka Kesar hai na  ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monigod

Originally posted by -Srushti-

My poor KesudaOuch...especially when he couldn't throw the last rock and fell...as if to succumb to his defeat (by Gulaal)...I almost started crying tooCryCryCry...Neil was amazing in this scene...how does he do it?Clap Yup he was amazing...he is an amazing actor to have portrayed those feelings liveEmbarrassed
The same words he was hearing and rehearing right now...
He is so obsessed with his thoughts ...he just cant seem to alienate himself from them...and he cannot seem to get rid of that deep rooted love that he has for Gulaal as welll...
Cry...bechara, was so heart-brokenBroken Heartbbechara was really heart brokenOuch

Why why why could he not free himself of that bond!!!!...why couldnot he ignore her!!!!...how could he care for such a woman.!!!!..
Well that's love...being angry at that special someone is next to impossible...you want to but you can't LOL I know...poor kesuda is so in for a big challenge ...of convincing everyone and Gulaal of his love and its futureOuch

He remembers the Chunar returning Gulaal ...and for him it amounted to the rejection of his loveOuch...awww poor baby...it's ok he still has all of us rite LOLEmbarrassed yeah!! he still has usLOL

Tears flowing so easily...tears of hurt and the pain that had been missing these days...I just wanted to wrap him up and take him home Clap..although I doubt I'd find a gift box his sizeROFLarre dhoodhne se to kucch bhi mil sakta hai..try tryLOL

and in the end...his own emotions drained him so much...he sat there helplessly, the stone falling from his hands, as his hands loosened their grip, unable to hold on to those emotions...CryCry Superb performace by Neil...loved him hereClap It was a heart breaking scene so well performed by NBClap

And whoa!!! that was one epic scene...Gulaal turns her face to see Kesar and gets frightened out of her wits!!!LOL...and I don't blame her...such was the violence, fury on his face, any body would be frightened...LMAOROFL...even I jumped when they showed his face...it was just too creepyLOLLOLLOL It was creepyLOL I actually laughed allowed seeing Gulaal's faceLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Looks like he is not going to control himself this time...good ..The bottled up feelings are likely to give me heart attackEmbarrassed..Finally, the volcano is erruptingLOL yes God bless the volcanoLOL

What was his problem? that she recommended Dushyant's name or that she had not done what HE wanted..
.Gulaal was almost mean when she asked that...Ouch She was not mean...she was damn perceptive and smart...LOL

Why is he angry...what is the reason...Now hopefully our Kesuda will use his brain and realize that he is IN love with GulaalWink...which is why he is hurting a million times more than usualEmbarrassed He will still need more jolts I thinkLOL

haye haye haye...me so waiting for tomorrow's epi...Me too Srush Smile

By the way why the hell did Sudha FaintShocked...I was likeROFL...people coming from LTL forum might know why fainting makes me laugh
ROFLROFLROFL...just reminded me of our giant sized pendulum na guysROFL...ROFL...I was thinkin the same thing..>WTH was that about???ROFLROFL

The thoughts are still flowing...will come back and edit if find something postable...thank you guys,,plz bear...Smile

Oh Srush...my heart went out to Kesar todayOuch (LMAO...it does that everyday regardlessLOL)...his agony was too much to bear...he almost made me cryCry, the way he was remembering taht dreadful day, and thinking of happy Gulaal is suggesting Dushyant's name for sarpanch...I just really want to murder Gulaal rite nowAngry...WTH is wrong with her...she has totally lost itWacko...it's one thing to forgive your husband's murderer, but another thing to recommend his name for such a post...regardless of how much he has redeemed himself I know the agony the pain the frustration, the anger ,the helplessness and the hopelessness in the gesture just made it too much na...we cried along with him...even I was against Gulaal for choosing Dushyant...but then I realized that she was right in her own way...I guess that makes her Gulaal...

But Gulaal is Gulaal...how can she give up the chance of being Mahaan??D'oh According to the precap, I hope she opens her eyes and realizes the implications of what she has just asked Kesar...because soon she'll be the one facing the questionsLOL
 tomorrow it will be an amazing scene...let us see how they are gonna deal with thisLOL
Oh...and ofcourse...loved your analysis...you stole the words right out of my mindWink Ya am a big thiefWink...owww Thanks yaaraBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fan

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

nice post shrush ! yaar baccha looks damm hot wen he is angry and crying...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...aww me so wanted to hug him ( shalini u study i will take care of him:yelo:):yelo: .:yelo:...and what should we do about our gulaal maiyya.:headbang::headbang:...the day kesar has arrived he is wandering around aimlessly he is such lonely soul and  our very own gulaal is busy with other unimportant family members like talli sudha babhi dushyant yogesh rewa ...basically she has time to understand everyone even D and talli ( want to faint tooOuch ) but not kesar...she is either engaged in planning talli and kesar marriage or chanting D 's good deeds blah blah...leave kesar... me too going mad with gulaal sainthood !AngryAngryAngry
E lo!! Bacha ro raha hai and she is busy gawking at himLOL
Ya let Shalu study...we will take care of him...
Well to be fair Gulaal was worried about him and she went on searching Kesar in the morning ...and she is Gulaal who had promised Vasant to take care of the whole family...and Kesar had not been home for 10 years..till then she had these members na..she is bound to take care of them...and Kesar does respect her for this..
And thanks yaaraEmbarrassed.
Tomorrow is going to be sooo dhansuEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Incense

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

I was ROFL when u  mention AS for fainting speels ,,, btw who is sudha ,, ConfusedConfused 

Raj

Petuuu ...aajaHugHugHug
owww...thank you...Embarrassed
ya..we the puppy eyes have fallen so hardEmbarrassed
and you are right...you have summed up Gulaal's character too well...and AS ka reference to banta hai naLOLLOLLOLLOL...Sudha is Raman's wife who treats Talli as her daughter since she has no issues...
Ya,,,Rumi, Anks, Azy, viji all are here...hehe ..I cant stay alone na..So I dragged them here..LOLpoor guys bear with me always like you doLOL

Thank you yaara...chal see you tom...Shalu is doing it..except if I can convince her otherwiseTongueLOL

sharneil92

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Petuuu ...aajaHugHugHug ..majaa raha hai , per khaana kahan hai  mere bhai HugHug
owww...thank you...Embarrassed   thanks to u yaar ,, itna masti se likhti ho Tongue
ya..we the puppy eyes have fallen so hardEmbarrassed  hmmm Kesar deewani 's
and you are right...you have summed up Gulaal's character too well...and AS ka reference to banta hai naLOLLOLLOLLOL...Sudha is Raman's wife who treats Talli as her daughter since she has no issues...tumhare ,, crash course jo mila LOL ok missing link dheere samaj rahi mein  LOL
Ya,,,Rumi, Anks, Azy, viji all are here...hehe ..I cant stay alone na..So I dragged them here..LOLpoor guys bear with me always like you doLOL  such mein ..bahut bardasst karna padta hai LOLkyon azy . vijji LOL

Thank you yaara...chal see you tom...Shalu is doing it..except if I can convince her otherwiseTongueLOL  c u tmrw ,, any ways ,, u will be here for your dear kesuda

by the way the name of this topic is so appealing . endearing ..my lard

-Srushti-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rumi-

Hey Srush..mai bhi aa gayi...Dancing

Didn't read whole post yet..just noticed the ROFLing emos? Please tell me the reason na...you know I don't follow that show..Ouch

Oho ..Tu bhi aa gai..aaajaBig smile
and about those roflings...LTL mein Dutta ki amma ..yaane Aai Saheb..in short AS...always faints during major episodes..we get so tired of that ..and she is like always changing stances so we call her big mota pendulumLOL...So when Sudha fainted in this epi I was reminded of AS...samaji meri BBREmbarrassed...ab padh ke bata...Kesuda kaisa haiLOL

ROFL

Aab samjhi...ROFL

Aur Kesuda toh pucho hi maat...Superb ...Clap Haayyeee Neil pe mai toh aur bhi fida ho rahi hoon...Embarrassed

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index