Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 19 May 2011 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Oho ..Tu bhi aa gai..aaajaπŸ˜ƒ
and about those roflings...LTL mein Dutta ki amma ..yaane Aai Saheb..in short AS...always faints during major episodes..we get so tired of that ..and she is like always changing stances so we call her big mota pendulumπŸ˜†...So when Sudha fainted in this epi I was reminded of AS...samaji meri BBR😳...ab padh ke bata...Kesuda kaisa haiπŸ˜†

🀣

Aab samjhi...🀣

Aur Kesuda toh pucho hi maat...Superb ...πŸ‘ Haayyeee Neil pe mai toh aur bhi fida ho rahi hoon...😳

Originally posted by prncz

Hi Srush mein bhi ayi πŸ€— 

I haven't seen the epi yet , need i say ,, I know all that happened today ,,ur CA and the comments by all  here covered it all ..

OMG all u Guys are Kesar deewani 's now I understand  ... I too have fallen in love with him ,, looking at Srush and Shalini and all u   with puppy eyes πŸ˜›

I see Gulaal is busing herself with all other family members  ,, coz she is shying away  for accepting the fact  that  she is having feelings for K,,, she probably  being Mahaan has decided to  marry off K to Tillu ..hai na  ? I kwn we dnt want this,  dnt hit chappals at me guys me just thnking aloud and understanding the characters πŸ˜‰

I was 🀣 when u  mention AS for fainting speels ,,, btw who is sudha ,, πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Did i See rumi and Anks here ,,hi guys  ,,, me too here have been silent reader for sme time now sharing ,,  ofcourse Srush ki CA pulled me here ,,,

will wait for CA tmrw any of u do ,,we will all enjoy 
Raj

Hey Raj...welcome dear...πŸ€—

Full gang is here...in full form...😳

Originally posted by arti07

nice post shrush ! yaar baccha looks damm hot wen he is angry and crying...😍😍...aww me so wanted to hug him ( shalini u study i will take care of him) ....and what should we do about our gulaal maiyya....the day kesar has arrived he is wandering around aimlessly he is such lonely soul and  our very own gulaal is busy with other unimportant family members like talli sudha babhi dushyant yogesh rewa ...basically she has time to understand everyone even D and talli ( want to faint too ) but not kesar...she is either engaged in planning talli and kesar marriage or chanting D 's good deeds blah blah...leave kesar... me too going mad with gulaal sainthood !😑😑😑

arti! since you find bacha looking hot, you and srush can take care of kesar! till then i'll be "taking care" of neil. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and no, i can pause my studies for 1 hour to write a post about my dearest Bluebird! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yea, poor kesar. there's no one to think for him... srush do something nah!πŸ˜†

Hi Srush mein bhi ayi πŸ€— 

OMG all u Guys are Kesar deewani 's now I understand  ... I too have fallen in love with him ,, looking at Srush and Shalini and all u   with puppy eyes πŸ˜›

will wait for CA tmrw any of u do ,,we will all enjoy 
Raj

okay... you be happy with kesar okay... but don't you dare think about neil.. πŸ˜‰ warna mar padegi! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by arti07

oh no one more  shalini competition is getting tough day by day ! πŸ˜‰

welcome dear πŸ€—πŸ€—

she said kesar okay!!!! 
neil's safe!πŸ˜†

thnks for the welcome,,,,,πŸ€—πŸ€—,,, and no  me not competiig with shalini  πŸ˜‰  mar padegi  πŸ˜†  Character Kesar is lovable ,, me havent seen Neil yet .. i knw shalini loves Neil aka Kesar hai na  ?

yup! neil's my love! πŸ˜ƒ stay away from him! πŸ˜ˆ
ahahaha!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

E lo!! Bacha ro raha hai and she is busy gawking at himπŸ˜†
Ya let Shalu study...we will take care of him...
Well to be fair Gulaal was worried about him and she went on searching Kesar in the morning ...and she is Gulaal who had promised Vasant to take care of the whole family...and Kesar had not been home for 10 years..till then she had these members na..she is bound to take care of them...and Kesar does respect her for this..
And thanks yaara😳.
Tomorrow is going to be sooo dhansu😳

Petuuu ...aajaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
owww...thank you...😳
ya..we the puppy eyes have fallen so hard😳
and you are right...you have summed up Gulaal's character too well...and AS ka reference to banta hai naπŸ˜†...Sudha is Raman's wife who treats Talli as her daughter since she has no issues...
Ya,,,Rumi, Anks, Azy, viji all are here...hehe ..I cant stay alone na..So I dragged them here..πŸ˜†poor guys bear with me always like you doπŸ˜†

Thank you yaara...chal see you tom...Shalu is doing it..except if I can convince her otherwiseπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -Rumi-

🀣

Aab samjhi...🀣

Aur Kesuda toh pucho hi maat...Superb ...πŸ‘ Haayyeee Neil pe mai toh aur bhi fida ho rahi hoon...😳

hey hey hey hey!!! neil is out of bounds! stick to kesar!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shalini92

arti! since you find bacha looking hot, you and srush can take care of kesar! till then i'll be "taking care" of neil. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and no, i can pause my studies for 1 hour to write a post about my dearest Bluebird! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yea, poor kesar. there's no one to think for him... srush do something nah!πŸ˜†

What she means is that Neil was hot...Kesar was just very sadπŸ˜› so you guys can have that fight ...
and poor Kesar you are so right...I told you na...you take someone everybody wants...I will take care of someone nobody seems to pay attention tooπŸ˜›
and you better comment properly instead of jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roofπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago