Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv547~AbToNaseebMeMereUseLikDe (Page 69)

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa

i m here too

so talk to meee
hi jiya :)

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Originally posted by sneha_ksg

bheegi si bhaagi siHeart
shehaaa

AT title is just gr88888888

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha16-

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Hey MRS MALLIK Hug how are you?
jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by jiyaa

i m here too

so talk to meee
hi jiya :)
hey

@fattuuu hi to u too
jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.malik

Hey MRS MALLIK Hug how are you?
is it me kya?????? then wrong spelling mrs malik not mallik lolzzz

so mrs malik how r u??? n ur samad n of course ur hubby darling?????
Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aquarius17

I always think of it more as an ARish song. But this song is perfect for Jenny Day Dreaming
But OMG I love Bruno Mars!!Day Dreaming Right now i'm obsessed with his latest song 'The Latest Song' as that's like my revision song when revising for my AS exams. I do 6th form so I was singing this with my friends in the corridors and then my classmates heard us and started singing it with us and all the highschool kids were looking at us lol. It was like a song sequence from Glee lol

yes, i guess it does suit ar more, because of armaans endless love for riddhima! and i love him too LOL do you mean 'the lazy song'? i love that song too! whenever i have to revise its like the perfect song because its exactly how i feel :) and haha, i don't actually watch glee but i've always wanted to start watching it because everyone says its amazing! i might...one day Smile and where are you from?

Oops typing error lol LOL Whenever it comes on the radio, I suddenly feel so lazy lol
I've already told you that i'm from the U.K-couldn't you tell when I said i'm in 6th form LOL
Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_ksg

bheegi si bhaagi siHeart

Hey sneha!!! That song sequence was Day Dreaming

-Sneha16-

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

I always think of it more as an ARish song. But this song is perfect for Jenny Day Dreaming
But OMG I love Bruno Mars!!Day Dreaming Right now i'm obsessed with his latest song 'The Latest Song' as that's like my revision song when revising for my AS exams. I do 6th form so I was singing this with my friends in the corridors and then my classmates heard us and started singing it with us and all the highschool kids were looking at us lol. It was like a song sequence from Glee lol

yes, i guess it does suit ar more, because of armaans endless love for riddhima! and i love him too LOL do you mean 'the lazy song'? i love that song too! whenever i have to revise its like the perfect song because its exactly how i feel :) and haha, i don't actually watch glee but i've always wanted to start watching it because everyone says its amazing! i might...one day Smile and where are you from?

Oops typing error lol LOL Whenever it comes on the radio, I suddenly feel so lazy lol
I've already told you that i'm from the U.K-couldn't you tell when I said i'm in 6th form LOL

haha yeah, i'm a bit slow at picking up hints Smile and yeah, i read your comment after i posted mine!

Aquarius18

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index