groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by groucho

Welcome. Back Aditi jii. How r u? Nothing happening neither in serial nor in forum. Serial following worst track and forum almost dead.

Hi Ankit...great to see you ...I must honestly admit that I missed reading your posts...even if nothing much is happening as I can see. Although Tapasya is going great guns I see and she and the Saint are now very friendly...that is a change.Wink

God save even enemy from such friendship. LOL LOL I m watching this rit from first episode but this is worst and most illogical track.

Come now AnkitLOL...Ichcha is doing high fives with her and patting her tummy...and you and I have always been the neutral ones...so let us enjoy Uttaran REDISCOVEREDWinkWink
Wink
Being neutral dosnt mean accept all the rubbish.LOLLOL if they wd hv shown this friendship in logical way thn it sd be ok. there r so many questions. they hv not shown any change in Tapu. she is not accepting her crime, she is still after Veer. she is saying no body will come between veer and us. so wht after SS track. will they share VeerLOLLOL for friendship. will Veer do double shift duty to satisfy both of thmLOLLOLLOL Will Veer enjoy  fatherly happiness, without knowing the truth??? the only message which is giving this friendship track is tht doing crime is not bad only bad is being caught. so if u r able to hide ur crime, u r angelLOLLOL

Ankit ...you and I know that it is too late for any punishment for past misdeeds...blaming the characters is of no use...that is the brilliance of the CV's.

What will happen after S and S ...I guess we need to see but as I said no point wishing for the impossible...and since this is pure fiction...I will comment on just what I see rather than what should happen ....MUCH MUCH too late for Uttaran to do the right scripts.Unhappy and I have no intention of getting all het up about it...I have decided to be chilled out and criticize whatever I see and when I see it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I never take seriously of this serial and if i watch tht also only to discuss here and enjoy. i liked it whn both were child but after the bride swapping it was just time pass. but i dont think they will make Tapu positive, becoz to run any serial they need a negative character and where they will find better character thn Tapu. this track is just a experiment, as soon TRP will fall they will back with Tapu exposure. i think after IPL they will finally decide wht to do. its already out of 20 in TAM ratingLOLLOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

I never take seriously of this serial and if i watch tht also only to discuss here and enjoy. i liked it whn both were child but after the bride swapping it was just time pass. but i dont think they will make Tapu positive, becoz to run any serial they need a negative character and where they will find better character thn Tapu. this track is just a experiment, as soon TRP will fall they will back with Tapu exposure. i think after IPL they will finally decide wht to do. its already out of 20 in TAM ratingLOLLOL

Well I am looking at it a little differently although you might be right...I think if Tapasya is to change for the better from now onwards...she should admit everything to Veer and Ichcha (although Ichcha pretty much knows most of it), make her peace with the fact that she cannot have Veer, apologise to the Bundela's (frankly even if she doesn't I don't care) and go to the rightful father.

At least then it will make sense and I am rather liking the improved character of Tapasya...her expressions are much better ( I hated that twisty face she used to make) but who knows with these serials. I agree with you totallyThumbs Up...this was a great serial with the kids...before the leap...post leap it became unbelievable and ridiculous.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Funankit111

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Aditiji welcome backSmile.
Jogi is more or less okayLOLLOL but Divya has gone madLOLLOL.
U wrote about Satya but I feel he is the dumbestest bcoz he cud have royally shut Tapasya up.He shud have just given her hints that he knows a lot about her. Taps wud have kept quite and wud not have backed Iccha.
BTW the episode was damn hillarious.
Once IVSB speaking then TVSB speaking
TAPKI quarelling like kids with Satya and Satya from time to time telling 'Khamosh'LOLLOL
Veer dumbo standing in the middle with a face likeStern Smile and lastly
dumbo did not even ask Satya where is Mr. AbrahamROFLROFL
ROFL

Edited by souroj - 19 May 2011 at 3:28pm

Pirated_Fun

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by jdfan

awww aditiji welcome back HugHugwhere were you? missed you a lotEmbarrassed

In Cannes watching great films...and now back to this junk...but I missed you all a lot  and our great discussions...so here I am for only a few days and then am off again.

Nothing seems to be happening...will watch some of the past episodes to catch up although from what I watched today not much has happened except for the girls who have become..."good friends" WinkWinkWink

How are you my dear...thumping everyone in all the games...Wink Glad I am on your team.Smile

Wink
i am rocking fine.Party.. oh wow at cannes great Big smile..i wish i was there too ...Day Dreamingpotc4 Big smilejohnnyHeartEmbarrassedhe heLOLas for uttaran i have stopped watching it a long time ago ..especially when tapasya's false pregnancy turned out to be true ..i was like go to hell uttaran ..i can't waste my precious time on youDeadafter that i am living a peaceful lifeBig smileas for olympics our team is playing very well..Clapwe lost game 3Ouch ..i fell ill so was absent for five days , you were not there and poor cali was alone and i guess he was busy too so we couldn't get any medal but have to admit the other teams played very well Clapbut i am hopeful we will win game 4 Big smile

Ria, bagalon ka raaz khula ke nahi??LOLLOLLOL

jdfan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Aditiji welcome backSmile.
Jogi is more or less okayLOLLOL but Divya has gone madLOLLOL.
U wrote about Satya but I feel he is the dumbestest bcoz he cud have royally shut Tapasya up.He shud have just given her hints that he knows a lot about her. Taps wud have kept quite and wud not have backed Iccha.
BTW the episode was damn hillarious.
Once IVSB speaking then TVSB speaking
TAPKI quarelling like kids with Satya and Satya from time to time telling 'Khamosh'LOLLOL
Veer dumbo standing in the middle with a face likeStern Smile and lastly
dumbo did not even ask Satya where is Mr. AbrahamROFLROFL
ROFL

Hello there and thank you...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. What a welcome from all of you...no wonder I missed this Forum even in Cannes...not Uttaran though.

Yes, you could call Satya dumbest but then Ichcha has the liens on that since she has known the longest and I was only commenting for the present.

It was a cross between hilarious and ridiculous...Veer it appears can only smile at Rathod and Satya...so his face will always be a mixture of ...Confused...Shocked...Ermm...Wacko. He has looked like that for such a long time that if he actually laughs I might faintWink

And UT's famous line whenever the script runs out of ideas...'Thank you sooo much or thank you very much...' Very creative aren't this lot of CV's??? Wink     Veer ask where Mr.Abraham is???...he did not even ask how Satya was back so soon, why Sanchi had that message?????? so it is a foregone conclusion that logical questions will neither be answered nor addressed...just swept under the carpet.OuchAngryDead

Divya - who is that????? For me she just does not exist and glad that the episodes I have watched briefly, I could happily skip her portions...now this is great example of a characterless character.Dead

Edited by groucho - 19 May 2011 at 10:13pm

souroj

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
i just completely gave up...

Back after almost 2 weeks and what an episodeShockedShocked

I knew it should have been called Dumb and Dumber but now I feel that Dumbest should be added

Let me tell you what I saw'''''..

Sanchi who looked so shifty eyed once caught that even a 10 year old would have known she was lying and her dialogue in a baby voice did not help.

Satya who thought that if he shouted then he would look convincing as the wronged man and not the man doing any wrong'''..sadly very disappointing.

Now we come to the 3 characters who are

Dumb ' Tapasya'''so smart about the cell phone but could not think of asking Sanchi or Satya to drink the disputed glass of whatever.

Dumber ' Ichcha'''so keen to prove her sainthood that she went ahead and drank the drink

BUT above all the Dumbest has to be Veer'''.and I am sure all of you know why. Someone knock him on the head maybe then he will know what is happening under his nose.D'oh

By the way'''.Sanchi's eyes were opening wider and wider probably making up for all the weeks of supposed blindness but why Satya''.???? Strange!!!!!!!

I can see nothing much happened in 2 weeks.

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiredofuttaran

i just completely gave up...

Back after almost 2 weeks and what an episodeShockedShocked

I knew it should have been called Dumb and Dumber but now I feel that Dumbest should be added

Let me tell you what I saw'''''..

Sanchi who looked so shifty eyed once caught that even a 10 year old would have known she was lying and her dialogue in a baby voice did not help.

Satya who thought that if he shouted then he would look convincing as the wronged man and not the man doing any wrong'''..sadly very disappointing.

Now we come to the 3 characters who are

Dumb ' Tapasya'''so smart about the cell phone but could not think of asking Sanchi or Satya to drink the disputed glass of whatever.

Dumber ' Ichcha'''so keen to prove her sainthood that she went ahead and drank the drink

BUT above all the Dumbest has to be Veer'''.and I am sure all of you know why. Someone knock him on the head maybe then he will know what is happening under his nose.D'oh

By the way'''.Sanchi's eyes were opening wider and wider probably making up for all the weeks of supposed blindness but why Satya''.???? Strange!!!!!!!

I can see nothing much happened in 2 weeks.

And no one would blame youSmile...it is no longer worthy of watching unless you watch it to just make fun of it.Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index