Uttaran

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

God save even enemy from such friendship. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I m watching this rit from first episode but this is worst and most illogical track.

Come now Ankit๐Ÿ˜†...Ichcha is doing high fives with her and patting her tummy...and you and I have always been the neutral ones...so let us enjoy Uttaran REDISCOVERED๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

Really why?????? I thought we were beyond all that...oh goodness how can anyone fight over this ridiculous serial and the cartoon characters.???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I have been watching the changeover of Tapasya whilst I write this and I must admit I prefer her this way. Her acting is good although once again wardrobe is making her look less pregnant...so where is dear Rathod...playing with his teddy bears??๐Ÿ˜‰

Ghar baithe man nahin lagta, Time pass๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

welcome aditi... even if one returns after a month ... you dont miss much in this serial... and wow ! Cannes must have been wonderful...
ya, as you said the dumbest of the lot today was Veer... how guilt ridden can one be that you just dont see white as white and black as black... what is so great about S/S that he just wudnt believe his wife ...one cud understand him not believing taps but ...suddenly he finds Ichcha irrational... why??
and to top it the digging up of past events by both Ichcha n Sanchi sounded so silly ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail

Come now Ankit๐Ÿ˜†...Ichcha is doing high fives with her and patting her tummy...and you and I have always been the neutral ones...so let us enjoy Uttaran REDISCOVERED๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰

Being neutral dosnt mean accept all the rubbish.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† if they wd hv shown this friendship in logical way thn it sd be ok. there r so many questions. they hv not shown any change in Tapu. she is not accepting her crime, she is still after Veer. she is saying no body will come between veer and us. so wht after SS track. will they share Veer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† for friendship. will Veer do double shift duty to satisfy both of thm๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Will Veer enjoy  fatherly happiness, without knowing the truth??? the only message which is giving this friendship track is tht doing crime is not bad only bad is being caught. so if u r able to hide ur crime, u r angel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

In Cannes watching great films...and now back to this junk...but I missed you all a lot  and our great discussions...so here I am for only a few days and then am off again.

Nothing seems to be happening...will watch some of the past episodes to catch up although from what I watched today not much has happened except for the girls who have become..."good friends" ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

How are you my dear...thumping everyone in all the games...๐Ÿ˜‰ Glad I am on your team.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜‰

i am rocking fine.๐Ÿฅณ.. oh wow at cannes great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i wish i was there too ...๐Ÿ˜potc4 ๐Ÿ˜ƒjohnnyโค๏ธEmbarrassedhe he๐Ÿ˜†as for uttaran i have stopped watching it a long time ago ..especially when tapasya's false pregnancy turned out to be true ..i was like go to hell uttaran ..i can't waste my precious time on you๐Ÿคขafter that i am living a peaceful life๐Ÿ˜ƒas for olympics our team is playing very well..๐Ÿ‘we lost game 3 ..i fell ill so was absent for five days , you were not there and poor cali was alone and i guess he was busy too so we couldn't get any medal but have to admit the other teams played very well ๐Ÿ‘but i am hopeful we will win game 4 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jdfan thumbnail

Really why?????? I thought we were beyond all that...oh goodness how can anyone fight over this ridiculous serial and the cartoon characters.???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I have been watching the changeover of Tapasya whilst I write this and I must admit I prefer her this way. Her acting is good although once again wardrobe is making her look less pregnant...so where is dear Rathod...playing with his teddy bears??๐Ÿ˜‰

don't know why people here fight for fictional characters?Confusedwhy there are boundary walls built with some characters ...cross this and we won't leave you?Confused
groucho thumbnail

Being neutral dosnt mean accept all the rubbish.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† if they wd hv shown this friendship in logical way thn it sd be ok. there r so many questions. they hv not shown any change in Tapu. she is not accepting her crime, she is still after Veer. she is saying no body will come between veer and us. so wht after SS track. will they share Veer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† for friendship. will Veer do double shift duty to satisfy both of thm๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Will Veer enjoy  fatherly happiness, without knowing the truth??? the only message which is giving this friendship track is tht doing crime is not bad only bad is being caught. so if u r able to hide ur crime, u r angel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ankit ...you and I know that it is too late for any punishment for past misdeeds...blaming the characters is of no use...that is the brilliance of the CV's.

What will happen after S and S ...I guess we need to see but as I said no point wishing for the impossible...and since this is pure fiction...I will comment on just what I see rather than what should happen ....MUCH MUCH too late for Uttaran to do the right scripts.๐Ÿ˜” and I have no intention of getting all het up about it...I have decided to be chilled out and criticize whatever I see and when I see it.
ankit111 thumbnail
I never take seriously of this serial and if i watch tht also only to discuss here and enjoy. i liked it whn both were child but after the bride swapping it was just time pass. but i dont think they will make Tapu positive, becoz to run any serial they need a negative character and where they will find better character thn Tapu. this track is just a experiment, as soon TRP will fall they will back with Tapu exposure. i think after IPL they will finally decide wht to do. its already out of 20 in TAM rating๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
groucho thumbnail

I never take seriously of this serial and if i watch tht also only to discuss here and enjoy. i liked it whn both were child but after the bride swapping it was just time pass. but i dont think they will make Tapu positive, becoz to run any serial they need a negative character and where they will find better character thn Tapu. this track is just a experiment, as soon TRP will fall they will back with Tapu exposure. i think after IPL they will finally decide wht to do. its already out of 20 in TAM rating๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Well I am looking at it a little differently although you might be right...I think if Tapasya is to change for the better from now onwards...she should admit everything to Veer and Ichcha (although Ichcha pretty much knows most of it), make her peace with the fact that she cannot have Veer, apologise to the Bundela's (frankly even if she doesn't I don't care) and go to the rightful father.

At least then it will make sense and I am rather liking the improved character of Tapasya...her expressions are much better ( I hated that twisty face she used to make) but who knows with these serials. I agree with you totally๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...this was a great serial with the kids...before the leap...post leap it became unbelievable and ridiculous.
souroj thumbnail
Aditiji welcome back๐Ÿ˜Š.
Jogi is more or less okay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but Divya has gone mad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
U wrote about Satya but I feel he is the dumbestest bcoz he cud have royally shut Tapasya up.He shud have just given her hints that he knows a lot about her. Taps wud have kept quite and wud not have backed Iccha.
BTW the episode was damn hillarious.
Once IVSB speaking then TVSB speaking
TAPKI quarelling like kids with Satya and Satya from time to time telling 'Khamosh'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Veer dumbo standing in the middle with a face like๐Ÿ˜ณ and lastly
dumbo did not even ask Satya where is Mr. Abraham๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐ŸคฃEdited by souroj - 12 years ago