Live Commentary - 19 May 11!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Actually I am confused.. why Alka will tell truth to Maruti and Sushila?? Whats benefit with telling truth?? I know if serial is ending then anything is possible. But still my thoughts
Originally posted by Juna04

Yes Usma and we all know that you are a big fan of Vamps and Villains πŸ˜†

was just giving you a reminder because thought you might forget it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by darshana23

Actually I am confused.. why Alka will tell truth to Maruti and Sushila?? Whats benefit with telling truth?? I know if serial is ending then anything is possible. But still my thoughts

you are right

if Sushila-maruti knows that its chandus child, they will be more happy on Niru and will let her stay ...so it doesnt solve Alkas problem...if she could make it look like Als (which i felt was her plan as she was telling Niru as Als GF) then it could workπŸ˜•

Darshu di... i feel she'll tell it because she knows Susheela hates that girl as she came in between her & Chandu... so she'll feel Susheela will throw her out... and if she's thrown out then Sarja will also go with her... but she'll be in for a surprise... but i really hate thinking that Susheela would just accept it wholeheartedly... after all  again she'll say Chandu is so responsible...that he left a symbol with them!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

Or it may happen she'll blackmail Sarja-Niru that she'll reveal it to the family... and it would be better if they leave the house...  now here what if Sonali hears it & tells the family herself... or Sarja will himself confess...

Darshu they have shown that Alka has a motive -  she is trying every way to get Sarja and Niru out of the house so she thinks she will create more trouble for them but little does she know that it will backfire on her πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sujji0609

Darshu di... i feel she'll tell it because she knows Susheela hates that girl as she came in between her & Chandu... so she'll feel Susheela will throw her out... and if she's thrown out then Sarja will also go with her... but she'll be in for a surprise... but i really hate thinking that Susheela would just accept it wholeheartedly... after all  again she'll say Chandu is so responsible...that he left a symbol with them!!!!!!!😑

Or it may happen she'll blackmail Sarja-Niru that she'll reveal it to the family... and it would be better if they leave the house...  now here what if Sonali hears it & tells the family herself... or Sarja will himself confess...

Sujju there is no time to extend the story to show Alka blackmailing Sarja-Niru  so that may not happen or if it does maybe for a half an epi or soπŸ˜†
[QUOTE=sujji0609she'll say Chandu is so responsible...that he left a symbol with them!!!!!!!😑  i dont know why but i cant help laughing thinking sushila saying this...it sounds so stupid for someone to actually say it🀣

Or it may happen she'll blackmail Sarja-Niru that she'll reveal it to the family... and it would be better if they leave the house...  now here what if Sonali hears it & tells the family herself... or Sarja will himself confess... thats possible and seems more likely as of now😊
[/QUOTE]
hey Juna diii... congo on becoming the IF dazzler...
Ok girls my husband is home from an overseas trip so let me spend some time with him...

See u all tomorrow -  bye guys
Originally posted by Juna04

Sujju there is no time to extend the story to show Alka blackmailing Sarja-Niru  so that may not happen or if it does maybe for a half an epi or soπŸ˜†

are you crazy????😲

with this speed they can so it in 5 minutesπŸ˜†...dare to bet? 😈

okies girls am taking a 10 minutes break now, gotta say my prayer as time for it is running away...will be back as tonight i plan to be here for long πŸ˜ƒ