India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Maybe a new track unfolding with Aditya

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I found presence of Aditya very out of place and sudden as he disappeared immediately after the funeral. And when he contacted his friend and got news of his job, I got the point - CTs are introducing another track with Aditya now and he being home.
Let us see how they are going to use this character who was not there in the picture for past 6 months or so...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFankrazzy4ArHinature099tukun2009Rani2011minu2011tashu20sandy_nivrenvids08-aamina--Atiya-UZISAlphabet26wadi..dollAnisha_91diyaloveskinnysirjee-Nags-*Resham*..Lujain..NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I found presence of Aditya very out of place and sudden as he disappeared immediately after the funeral. And when he contacted his friend and got news of his job, I got the point - CTs are introducing another track with Aditya now and he being home.
Let us see how they are going to use this character who was not there in the picture for past 6 months or so...

Anju Dear I was wondering the samething today, How come Aditya is back to the show, I agree he was here for his Sis Funeral, But then I wonder why is he still here, Is this an indication of something more happening,  I wonder what,   its like a realy Mystery for me,  hope another shock is not awaking HL,  I wonder

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10samin6anjubala*Resham*NiViren-Raj..Lujain..

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hmm dont know why suddenly...since now the show getting off air is not confirmed and they might have extended the show...and its completing 1 yr...so might be they have done this

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10samin6-aamina-wadi..dollAlphabet26diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj..Lujain..

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
yeah, what happened to the news of CCBM going off air??? no other news, no confirmation.. I am happy.. maybe because it shifted to afternoon slot so will let it play till they decide for sure what to do.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10tashu20vids08samin6-aamina-Alphabet26diyaloveskinny*Resham*

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Yes i was too wondering what role is Aditya going to play ...will the Soods employ him with them?  ... will Aditya create problems for Sood in business?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10anjubalaAlphabet26diyaloveskinny..Lujain..

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yeah. Why Aditya is back? Is that mean an extension for CCBM or more trouble??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalawadi..dollAlphabet26diyaloveskinny

nature099 Senior Member
nature099
nature099

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Anju I think Aditya has brought back to teach hemlata a lesson as now only he is her only son. it will be big punishment for her to get hurt by her own son.

Edited by nature099 - 19 May 2011 at 11:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6anjubaladiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
DOnt know Dear what ever it is but something is surely coming up with Aditya,  I really dont know why,  But I have a strong feeling something will happen with Aditya being here,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6anjubalaAlphabet26NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index