CVS served a Khichdi (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by manojshonafan

manoj am thanking the cvs that this show is ending and we won't have to bear their 'brilliant' ideas any further.. i loved the fire scene in S1.. it was a masterpiece.. i did not like the fact that they were having one in S2 coz time n again they have said season 2 is different n unique etc.. n they went n copied their own scene.. hypocrites!!! this is lack of creativity, indifference to the show and blatant show of their superb lack of enthusiasm to see this season through!! 

good post by the way.. kudos to you for having such positive thoughts for this episode.. i too loved the passion n work in that scene.. hence my intense disappointment for it being used as a substitute in this manner!!

n yes, CVs ne khichdi serve ki hai, tasty wali par 2 saal purani!!!Dead
wow aksh G u saved the day for me .i was rather skeptical i might invite the wrath of some members but as u r echoing the same thing i m relievedBig smile

agree The only good thing in the whole scene was Arjuhi

manoj.. wrong move.. u were on the brink of getting band bajaofied by me TongueLOL for actually liking that scene D'oh
now i m quite skeptical now a days u seeLOL kab kahan kaunsa member bhadak jaye kya pata .Ladkiyon ke mood swings se to bhagwan bi dare to mere jaisa mamuli adna insan ki kya aukaadLOL
 jokes apart  honestly speaking like i said the scene took me back  the s1 but i was highly disappointed with the execution .u cud check i have stated it in my taapicTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

manoj am thanking the cvs that this show is ending and we won't have to bear their 'brilliant' ideas any further.. i loved the fire scene in S1.. it was a masterpiece.. i did not like the fact that they were having one in S2 coz time n again they have said season 2 is different n unique etc.. n they went n copied their own scene.. hypocrites!!! this is lack of creativity, indifference to the show and blatant show of their superb lack of enthusiasm to see this season through!! 

good post by the way.. kudos to you for having such positive thoughts for this episode.. i too loved the passion n work in that scene.. hence my intense disappointment for it being used as a substitute in this manner!!

wow aksh G u saved the day for me .i was rather skeptical i might invite the wrath of some members but as u r echoing the same thing i m relievedBig smile

manoj.. wrong move.. u were on the brink of getting band bajaofied by me TongueLOL for actually liking that scene D'oh
now i m quite skeptical now a days u seeLOL kab kahan kaunsa member bhadak jaye kya pata .Ladkiyon ke mood swings se to bhagwan bi dare to mere jaisa mamuli adna insan ki kya aukaadLOL
 jokes apart  honestly speaking like i said the scene took me back  the s1 but i was highly disappointed with the execution .u cud check i have stated it in my taapicTongue

i did Tongue n thats why u were on the brink rather than in the middle of a hurricane LOL

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by myviewprem

Manoj and Aksh i agree

that was a classic scene should nbot have been used

its like sholay another shloay cannot be made even with same star cast

instead they could have used their brain and give another classic fire scene
yup thats the point prem they could have done something different .but alas they themselves dont worth their own creativity then what can we say Ouch
even the editing was patheticThumbs Down

editing was pathetic, their track was awful.. they have the time to go bak n get the same accessories for arohi n arjun to keep the continuity but they don't have the patience to sit down n write a scene rather!! Thumbs Down
thats even more awful Dead.the cvs know they just have few days left so whatever they give us should not be a stale half baked scene but something creative worthy that we can cherish even after the show ends like s1

Edited by manojshonafan - 19 May 2011 at 11:27am
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

i did Tongue n thats why u were on the brink rather than in the middle of a hurricane LOL
bagwan ki kripa mein bach gaya u know aksh G how i m petrified from ur famous anger
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
nice taapic manoj...LOL
well isiliye kehte hai ki nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye jo ki prove ho gya ki cv's k paas bilkul nhi hai...LOL
yar atleast kuch alag dikhate kl se wait kr rhe the sb kabada kr diyaAngry
bt our arjuhi rocks...Embarrassed
cv's ye khichadi hume hazam nhi hui thoda to logic lagate yar...OuchDead

Edited by ..anshita.. - 19 May 2011 at 11:52am

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..anshita..

nice taapic manoj...LOL
well isiliye kehte hai ki nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye jo ki prove ho gya ki cv's k paas bilkul nhi hai...LOL
yar atleast kuch alag dikhate kl se wait kr rhe the sb kabada kr diyaAngry
bt our arjuhi rocks...Embarrassed
cv's ye khichadi hume hazam nhi hui thoda to logic lagate yar...OuchDead
 they ruined their own creation .what a pity

Edited by manojshonafan - 19 May 2011 at 11:56am

..anshita..

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I think the editing was very bad even if they wanted to put that scene they shud hve edited it properly. I think they shud have created some other scene not fire but rather something like drowning in river ( me a bad creative I guess).

TheMummy_LeAbba

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I wish they would've just redone the entire scene so we could've had a fire scene for this season as well but khair..this one wasnt too bad either..

TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index