India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

CVS served a Khichdi

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
we all knew this season will have a fire sequence similar to S1 .Frankly i felt they gonna recreate the scene but with some difference n  new  dialogs  etc .But what we got they Copy Pasted the entire scene of S1 here.
The idea was brilliant .It was maybe included to give all viewers a nostalgia which i m sure they have succeded tooClap thumbs up for that Thumbs Up .They brought the Arjun Punj n The Arohi Sharma back

I felt somewhere the whole editing n execution  lacked finesse .Here they didnt show us the cops torches the building .they just shown the same scene from s1 where a random guy comes to Karan's office  meddles with the fuses that cause short circuit .i expected some dialogs from Arjuhi .but as the copied scene par copy mein bi jholLOL .when they had lifted the entire scene from s1 then y did they edited the intense  eye locks soulful silence that was the beauty of the scene.really the editor need to get wack  here .
wasnt Arohi already bleeding while entering the house then what was the need of showing her hurt again (as per s1) .where in the world did Arjun's coat n Arohi's dupatta vanishLOL another jadoo of the cvs.

All i can say the just copied the scene n just fitted in the current plot without concerning about the flow .
that resulted in some glitches

BUT HAVING SAID ALL THIS I STILL LOVE THE SCENE AS IT HAD ARJUHI IN IT THEIR LOVE BOND PASSION MAGIC in short EVERYTHING  WHICH MADE THE SCENE SO PURE N MESMERIZING THAT ALL THE GLITCHES COMES SECONDARY

STILL thanking the cvs for coming with this idea n allowing us to relive the moments but wished it was shows differently .
The Saving grace for the scene was:- ARJUHI

Edited by manojshonafan - 19 May 2011 at 11:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vandu_2012Kudi_NextDoor--rama--Anupa28xXxNoreen786xXxKMH-NASHASunriseGreen..anshita..aksh4IFSalluTheUlluchammak_challoMariaa.SG.Dulcet

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
manoj am thanking the cvs that this show is ending and we won't have to bear their 'brilliant' ideas any further.. i loved the fire scene in S1.. it was a masterpiece.. i did not like the fact that they were having one in S2 coz time n again they have said season 2 is different n unique etc.. n they went n copied their own scene.. hypocrites!!! this is lack of creativity, indifference to the show and blatant show of their superb lack of enthusiasm to see this season through!! 

good post by the way.. kudos to you for having such positive thoughts for this episode.. i too loved the passion n work in that scene.. hence my intense disappointment for it being used as a substitute in this manner!!

n yes, CVs ne khichdi serve ki hai, tasty wali par 2 saal purani!!!Dead

Edited by aksh4IF - 19 May 2011 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXxKMH-NASHATheMummy_LeAbba.Dulcet

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

manoj am thanking the cvs that this show is ending and we won't have to bear their 'brilliant' ideas any further.. i loved the fire scene in S1.. it was a masterpiece.. i did not like the fact that they were having one in S2 coz time n again they have said season 2 is different n unique etc.. n they went n copied their own scene.. hypocrites!!! this is lack of creativity, indifference to the show and blatant show of their superb lack of enthusiasm to see this season through!! 

good post by the way.. kudos to you for having such positive thoughts for this episode.. i too loved the passion n work in that scene.. hence my intense disappointment for it being used as a substitute in this manner!!

wow aksh G u saved the day for me .i was rather skeptical i might invite the wrath of some members but as u r echoing the same thing i m relievedBig smile

agree The only good thing in the whole scene was Arjuhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Manoj and Aksh i agree

that was a classic scene should nbot have been used

its like sholay another shloay cannot be made even with same star cast

instead they could have used their brain and give another classic fire scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHATheMummy_LeAbbaaksh4IF

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Manoj and Aksh i agree

yup thats the point prem they could have done something different .but alas they themselves dont worth their own creativity then what can we say Ouch
even the editing was patheticThumbs Down

Edited by manojshonafan - 19 May 2011 at 11:08am

aksh4IF

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

ditto aksh !!
i know aparu even we all r disappointed

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by aksh4IF

wow aksh G u saved the day for me .i was rather skeptical i might invite the wrath of some members but as u r echoing the same thing i m relievedBig smile

agree The only good thing in the whole scene was Arjuhi

manoj.. wrong move.. u were on the brink of getting band bajaofied by me TongueLOL for actually liking that scene D'oh

TheMummy_LeAbba

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by myviewprem

Manoj and Aksh i agree

yup thats the point prem they could have done something different .but alas they themselves dont worth their own creativity then what can we say Ouch
even the editing was patheticThumbs Down

editing was pathetic, their track was awful.. they have the time to go bak n get the same accessories for arohi n arjun to keep the continuity but they don't have the patience to sit down n write a scene rather!! Thumbs Down

TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index