Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

same fire scene - Page 2

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Exactly the same sequence till they jump from the window to save themselves! Good idea by all the concerned people! Saw the Ganesh ji idol in Aarohi's hands! Yes they look different from season 1 especially Aarohi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what I didn't understand was if they weren't going to change anything, why didn't they just reuse the old scene! why make them do it again!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I knid of realized that something like this will be shown when I read the article, Arjun and Arohi's surpriseπŸ˜†

As chillygirl said, it did look weird. The way Arjun and Arohi looked at each other was funny and the way Arohi started yelling out for "somebody" to help was funnierπŸ˜† There was no one around and anyone in her staed would have called out for Arjun and not for "somebody"πŸ˜†

I have seen most of the scenes from S1, though missed out this one I realized for sure that this is a copy paste scene from S1 only when Arjun lifted Arohi. Gosh!! That girl looks SOO differentπŸ˜•

But neverthelesss, I liked the idea of copy-pastingπŸ˜† Although it was the same, it was something differentπŸ˜† And I'm always game for anything that is "different"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PemaKarpo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brainychild92

what I didn't understand was if they weren't going to change anything, why didn't they just reuse the old scene! why make them do it again!

πŸ˜† They din't make them do it again, it was a copy paste scene from S1πŸ˜†
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This sounds ridiculous from the comments ive read .. haven't seen the episode yet but im already disappointed

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

They didn't, it was just copy and pasted into this episode. Only the beginning and ending were different but overall the fire scene was pasted from Season 1

Here's the links to the scenes from season 1, exactly what was used in this epi

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

πŸ˜† They din't make them do it again, it was a copy paste scene from S1πŸ˜†

W*F!  now i'm extremely disappointed!   u shouldn't have told me that...:(
PemaKarpo thumbnail

W*F!  now i'm extremely disappointed!   u shouldn't have told me that...:(

I don't know why most of you are against the idea πŸ˜• I know it's a copy paste sequence, but so what? Only one scene has been copy pasted, right? What's the big deal? πŸ˜• The CVs tried doing something different and I quite liked their idea of copy-pasting; the idea came across as very original to me πŸ˜†
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

I don't know why most of you are against the idea πŸ˜• I know it's a copy paste sequence, but so what? Only one scene has been copy pasted, right? What's the big deal? πŸ˜• The CVs tried doing something different and I quite liked their idea of copy-pasting; the idea came across as very original to me πŸ˜†

Well who says the Cvs wont do this again?  Like really .. why would we wanna see a scene that aired almost two years ago Confused I don't know ... it doesn't sound anything 'original' to me πŸ˜† This is me saying this without watching the scene itself πŸ€£ I'd take this more as:
One guy: Hmm .. I don't feel like writing a new plot today

Other guy: Yea I feel lazy today .. lets just copy that scene ..

3rd guy: Oh wow good idea .. it's not like the viewers will notice πŸ€” ..

Sounds ridiculous yaar πŸ˜†

brainychild92 thumbnail
laado, when karan-kritika said that arjun punj and arohi sharma were making a come back i thuoght, o wow its gonna be something different..innovative.. i mean in kmh1 the fire scene was the breaking point in their relationship. it was when sharma finalllyyy realized how much punj loves her..  so i thought omggg..its gonna be a turning point for ARJUHI..not RAJVEER CHACHU!!!!    i mean the fire scene was good but couldn't the dialogues or the dressing be different. they had to wear and say the same exact thing. like KaShBsarish said.. it seems like they just got tired.. u cant do that with only one more week left.. perhaps if kmh2 wasn't ending so soon, i wouldn't have minded but ... Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago