friend4life thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guy did u relize the fire scene was from last kmh season,,,,,,,,,,, they copy that scene frm last season episode and showed again the same scene in todays episode...what do think ...do comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i am highly disappointed,,,,,i eagerly watched the scene but recalled that it was the same fire scene that we had seen in KMH1,,,ditto,,from start to end,,,,whom to blame the production team who became so lazy ,,that they couldnot shoot another scene,,it would have worked wonders,,,,
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was the whole intention of the Arjun Punj and Arohi Sharma get up๐Ÿ˜‰ I liked the innovation๐Ÿ˜† But did you notice how different Kritz looks๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›

What HAS she done to herself? Especially her eyes๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Whatever it is, it is a job well done๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Ava97 thumbnail
yup it was d same fire scene !!!!anyways i loved it !!!!:)๐Ÿ˜Š
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
same scene but no innoavtion
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
YAAH I TOO REALISD DAT ITS NT A NEW SCENE AS I DIDNT WATCH D SEASON 1 SEQUENCE SO I WS WONDERIN Y ARJUN N AROHI S LOOKIN AT EACH JTOHER SO WEIRDLY LIKE THEY HAV MET AFTRVD ONG TYM.. NW AFTR WATCHN A CLIP FRM SEASON 1 I UNDERSTU DAT ITS A DIRCT COPY FRM SEASON 1 N YES KRITIKA IS LOOKIN DIFFRNT N KARAN TOO.. ONE CAN EASILY SPOT D DFRNCE
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yh, realised that aswell!!! Kritz look so different!!!
..Amira.. thumbnail
Yeahh!! hamaree puranee Punjii aur Sharmaa aayee the for a magical moment ๐Ÿ˜ woh firee unkee sachche pyar kii nishaani ban gayee hai aur uss aag ko bujhaana mushkil hii nahii namumkeen haii <3
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah we did realized righ tfrom the scene where the guy makes his entry to mess up the fuse
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
That is exactly what they did, they didn't even bother to recreate it they just inputted the scenes from Season 1. Very disappointed in the CVs for doing this