Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

1 more proof that the cv's are biased 2wards - ;)

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

1 more proof that the cv's are biased 2wards - devil 😡😡😡😡 

want to know how ...

everyday bechara mamaji gets to do talli ka acting by drinking water 😭... he is gud at it though 😊I like mama ji

& today when mamaji was having a different bottle in his hand ... not his regular steel ki bottle ...

this bottle had some thing else (coke / thums up / pepsi ) but not water 😲😲😲😲 
I wondered ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• what happened to kanjoos cv's ... they gave mama ji coke to drink ... 😲😲😲😲& not water as usual ...

but with in no time ...  all my doubts have been cleared ...

U know how ...

coz ...

that bottle was given to devil by mama to drink so that he can come out of his so called pain 😡😡😡😡 he had after nandi's rishta got fixed ...

so much biased are the cv's 😡😡😡😡 that when mama drinks & gets talli ... he gets water & when devil is supposed to do talli ka acting he gets to actually drink something else but not water ...

not once but twice ... twice ... today mama was carrying coke or what ever i the entire episode ...

OMG ... cv's kitna karcha ho gaya ... 🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  
chk ur bank balance now ...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Good post...great to have something to laugh about...wonder how long this Dev's track is gonna last...think they introduced it so that MSK alias Ballu's truth comes out now and they can head back to Delhi...Although I like this Amritsar track still i prefer them to go back to Delhi asap...am longing to see KC and KM again...missing them and above all missing MSK the business tycoon...though he is damn cute as Ballu also...love him in any role...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima Awesome and funny post dear . Maine bola tha na Devil CVS ko kuch jada payari hai issiliye Devil's character ko negative nahi banaya and sereal mai jada dekha rahi hai ye vhi bolti hai ki Devil ko barsho ke baad payar hua tau NT and Meera kya tha ...and maine vhi socha why today cold drnik...now I understand after read your post...
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mehek25

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Good post...great to have something to laugh about...wonder how long this Dev's track is gonna last...think they introduced it so that MSK alias Ballu's truth comes out now and they can head back to Delhi...Although I like this Amritsar track still i prefer them to go back to Delhi asap...am longing to see KC and KM again...missing them and above all missing MSK the business tycoon...though he is damn cute as Ballu also...love him in any role...

thank you mehek ... I want this devil ki track to end & want him to get lost to kala pani ...😡

the cv's are forcing devil onto us ... i am hating it ... i never thougt that this day also will come where we will be forced to watch devil ... he is taking up the screen space for more than half of the episode ... which i am totally hating ...

I 2 want  maaneet back in delhi & miss maan ki ghazini look & he bossing all KC boys & KC girls ...
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima Awesome and funny post dear . Maine bola tha na Devil CVS ko kuch jada payari hai issiliye Devil's character ko negative nahi banaya and sereal mai jada dekha rahi hai ye vhi bolti hai ki Devil ko barsho ke baad payar hua tau NT and Meera kya tha ...and maine vhi socha why today cold drnik...now I understand after read your post...

devil's dialogues about love was total crap ... i did not even pay attention to the nonsense wht ever he was talking ... i can't stand the dioalogues wht ever he said abt true love ... wht non sense & wht crap ...

he had love marriage with NT ... it was not an arranged marriage tht's the reason meera left the country ... coz he chose NT over meera ...

i know mona ... devil is bahut pyara to cv's ...

we will get more proof in future dekho ...

wohi mona dekho naa ... ab samjhi coke ka raaz ...

devil hain kaaran ...
leverne thumbnail
Lol...too good di...devil is really cvs ka fav...how much we want him out of maaneet ka life...that much they get him involved...poor mama...drinks water...and devil gets coke...the ph should check their bank bal...hope to see maaneet in delhi now...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Yeah di u r right... Afterall cv's ka devprem to hum dekh hi rhe hain... Ab apne pyare dev(il) k lye itna kharcha to banta h... Lots of pity...
Lolz...
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Yeah di u r right... Afterall cv's ka devprem to hum dekh hi rhe hain... Ab apne pyare dev(il) k lye itna kharcha to banta h... Lots of pity...
Lolz...

😆😆😆😆😆
😆😆
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

1 more proof that the cv's are biased 2wards - devil 😡😡😡😡 

want to know how ...

everyday bechara mamaji gets to do talli ka acting by drinking water 😭... he is gud at it though 😊I like mama ji mamaji must get so tired of just drinking too much water. Why cant CVs give him some more comedy scenes without being drunk.

& today when mamaji was having a different bottle in his hand ... not his regular steel ki bottle ...

this bottle had some thing else (coke / thums up / pepsi ) but not water 😲😲😲😲 
I wondered ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• what happened to kanjoos cv's ... they gave mama ji coke to drink ... 😲😲😲😲& not water as usual ...

but with in no time ...  all my doubts have been cleared ...

U know how ...

coz ...

that bottle was given to devil by mama to drink so that he can come out of his so called pain 😡😡😡😡 he had after nandi's rishta got fixed ...

so much biased are the cv's 😡😡😡😡 that when mama drinks & gets talli ... he gets water & when devil is supposed to do talli ka acting he gets to actually drink something else but not water ...how can they do this, its not right

not once but twice ... twice ... today mama was carrying coke or what ever i the entire episode ...

OMG ... cv's kitna karcha ho gaya ... 🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  I swear these CVs are too much
chk ur bank balance now ...😆

my comments in green above
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leverne

Lol...too good di...devil is really cvs ka fav...how much we want him out of maaneet ka life...that much they get him involved...poor mama...drinks water...and devil gets coke...the ph should check their bank bal...hope to see maaneet in delhi now...

reni ... thank you dear ... yeah  it's clearly visible now ... me 2 waiting for delhi track now