bindiya aagayi...:(:(:( (Page 7)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by sdhg

In SBB also they have shown all the ladies in singhania sadan... there bindiya wasn't der yaar... so she'll just stay for some time n go back by evening... 
she is there i just now watched it againAngry

haaa yaar... she is there... just now I too have seen it again... she is wearing something in green... ohh nooo... now how many days is she going to stay??
fromthe eyhar started akshi is crying becoz of bhaisa and batwaara and mc and now bindya naksh were going to be happy yaar. pathetic track naksh not going to smile again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by aditi7

was she really pregnant...i did nt noticed properly,,,,Confused
ya she is & ab pata nhi akshara ke saamne aur kya kya anaab shanab bolegi...Angry

ya akshara has jst strated makin cntrl over herself,,,,n nw bindiya will be totally ruinin the thingsAngryAngrywhy did c cum back???????Dead

to over come all this finally they have to send naksh on a trip yaar... definately akshi returns back smiling... these singhania'sAngry can't ever think that also...

i dont think they will be sendin them fr an outin,,,,,no umeed frm singhanias atallDeadDeadDeadbt jst want naksh shld be gettin sum free tym fr each other n with each other...c naitik is also so sad bt fr aksharas shake he is hidin all his tears,,,,,,,,,
varshas natak is sumhow tolerable bec after that akshara will be definately goin far frm her n all her bakwass ideasDeadDead bt why bindiya now????????????Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4rusaru.g

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by preksha_naksh

bindya bak and she pregnant ab woh bhi akshi ko advice degi family planning ki ufff i guess kahin uski wajah se varsha aur akshi ke beech prob toh nahi aati :(
pree they vl force akshi to ahve kid and she vl again in problem ayar or if bindya come to knwo about akshi then askhi is gone yaar

arre dino's itne bhi gharab nahi they wont force and all and yeh bindya zarur koi khand karegi hi karegi Ouch
now she is going to create problem with akshi and varsha i think so. becoz she had added more masala akshi vl be tortured by bindya and gay3 and varsha also join really so pity for akshi now only shestarted smiling may be againhow many days they show akshi crying really its hight iem they show naksh going out.

filhaal gaya3 is bcome understanding thnk god bablo nahi aaya agar woh aata toh naitik ko bhi torture sehan karna padtha Confused
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sdhg

In SBB also they have shown all the ladies in singhania sadan... there bindiya wasn't der yaar... so she'll just stay for some time n go back by evening... 
she is there i just now watched it againAngry

haaa yaar... she is there... just now I too have seen it again... she is wearing something in green... ohh nooo... now how many days is she going to stay??
fromthe eyhar started akshi is crying becoz of bhaisa and batwaara and mc and now bindya naksh were going to be happy yaar. pathetic track naksh not going to smile again

chill postive socho ok Big smile
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Ab muje pakka yakee ho gaya,bindiya hi varsha-akshi k beech problem create karnewali hai.nahi tho varsha achanak aise kyun react karegi?

ya she'll tell sumthing tat is y varsha will think abt old scene abt akshi being with ananya and all drama ufff AngryAngryAngry
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Originally posted by Sachi16

What are you saying Saman... Bindiya is Back...Dead... then I will quit watching YR till she will go... I can'y tolerate her...AngryAngryAngry... I skipped all her parts last year also..,. chhiiiDead

Yar yeh YR... kekta style me kyu dhal raha hai... I mean jab Akshi is going thru tough time... Vamp ki kya jarurat thi...Dead... after giving such a quality Episodes... CVs are planning to give whatConfused... Taane, kitchen politics of Bindiya, G3 and Varsha... and finally Rona, Dhona of our mahan maate Akshi... OuchOuch

Gaye re baba... Tortures Epis are waiting for us...AngryAngry... I hope in sabke bich Naksh hame bacha le...Smile
ha di bindiya is back...DeadDead ab kya kare cv's ko aadat hai na har acchi track ko ghatiya tareeke se end karvaane ka...Angry but aaj bindiya ka naam sunke pura foram jaag utha hai aaj toh lagta hai bahut dino baad aesi discussions ho rahi hai...LOL
_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Originally posted by Hinakshara

today's naksh scenes wee awwessome yaar but binday entry totally spoiled taffy and sabby missing u both very much.

chinta mat karo taffy 23rd ko a rahi hai Big smile aur mein 24th ko ja rahi hoon
hey pree,tu bhi vacation pe ja rahi hai kya?

haan yaar will be back on 1st of june and wont miss yr as wahan pe i'll see haan only thing i'll miss is making siggys bt ya before leaving i'll update few siggys and one pending req Big smile
enjoy yaar.tumhari ff ka nxt part kab updt karogi yaar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

jiska dar tha wahi ho gaya ab yeh bindiya kyun aayi use preg dekhke akshara aur dukhi ho jayegi & lagta hai woh hi varsha ke man me mirch masala daalegi...Angry akshara ko koi chen se kyun nhi rehne dete hai...CryCry
haan...but i cudn't figure out ki it was bindiya in the i-f video
n this tym uski maa bhi hai na uske saath...waise to be honest i don't care ...i am loving the way the cvs are potraying naksh becoming stronger wid all these hardships, finally getting to see development in their relationship(that too in the way i wanted)Clap, n pata nahi kyun i am positive about gayatri this time- this track has sumwhere brought out a good caring saas,"mother understanding mother's pain type", n munna hai naEmbarrassed
coming to todays epi...i liked it...the gangaur part was nothing newDead...but i loved nakshClap
the bedroom scene was very nice...akshi can finally give words to her emotions...a temporary break from khamoshi ki bhashaLOLit again made me long for a naksh baby...
no offense to any mohini fans...but mohini looked like anshu-kaki todayLOL...why can't mohit act in a subtle mannerAngry
n i know it won't matter any more to most of the ppl here...but still want to see rr repenting that he rejected akshi...pata nahi kyun, but i desperately want it to happen...n this is a perfect background to show this track...wid naksh relationship stronger than ever, munna n akshi being perfect in whatever they do-work n handling relationshipsBig smile...n akshi can show off her cooking skills to bindiya n rr...n driving bhi

Edited by xyze - 19 May 2011 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00.aastha.

Go to top